Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

To lighten the mood , ah no, i don't know how to ha !!

In case I don't get onto the thread tonight ,which inevitably might happen , have a great night , enjoy a "wonderful" finale to a "marvellous" series that has kept us tuning in , at least to the thread anyway :D

And hope someone wins some money off the back of it also :)

anyone bar Bear to win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

1. Bear ....... has kept it real, been himself and deserves to Win more than any other HM ........ he's made this series of CBB!

Been himself, any proof?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Been himself, any proof?

Eh ......... yeah Jamie (if that, in fact, is your real name!) ........... I have official documentation to prove that Bear has been himself. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

scdublin wrote: »
    Making the band was a reality talent show - all the girls who made the band could sing and dance their asses off and the group was hugely successful in the states. The only requirement to make it on EOTB is to have an ex, preferably one that you hate.

I can see why the "I'm more successful than you" rant would annoy people but he pushed and pushed and pushed with her and with everyone else in the house. He was trying to wind her up by saying she wouldn't win now because of what she said and she broke it down to him about why she couldn't give 2 f*cks. This isn't a career defining moment for her whereas for him it is.

I get that she is talented. Again she was my favourite on making the band.

But my point is if she feels she's that successful, why does she go on all these other reality shows? She came across as a bit unhinged on famously single

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Would like ;

Frankie,
    Renee,
    Aubrey,
    Ricky,
    Marnie,
    Bear.

Will get;

Bear,
    Marnie,
    Frankie,
    Aubrey,
    Renee,
    Ricky.

Agree with all the above & if this happens, I'm switching off after Frankie's interview cos I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with that result, frikking rigged show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

smash wrote: »
    Marnie even asking at the end if she can get McDonalds...

I bet they'll try and push it off as being a task or some bullshít. The reality is they'll never be able to step around this.

Didn't think you could get "Gluten free" food in McDonalds :rolleyes: :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

Frankie did absolutely nothing good except actually perform like dance and song - like a variety show in the local community centre. Boring. When someone spoke to him he seemed to hink of the most agreeable thing to say and kept a fake mask on the whole time.
    Renee is borin too. Doesn't know who she is apart from someone who can shout and curse (& maybe cook)
    Ricky may aswell have stayed at home. He was from to prove he is I done high moral standing so we'd forget about his past mistakes. Boring. Marine was in at least and straight up an bear was only reason it was worth watching for.
    If I left anyone out it's because they're even more borin than the test of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

buswankers wrote: »
    Didn't think you could get "Gluten free" food in McDonalds :rolleyes: :confused::confused:

Maybe they made it special and Bear ate it. The despot :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

MadDog76 wrote: »
    So, my favourites to Win ..........

1. Bear ....... has kept it real, been himself and deserves to Win more than any other HM ........ he's made this series of CBB!

2. Marnie ......... a close second to Bear for me and she has a decent chance of Winning.

3. Ricky .......... didn't do much but has lightened up lately so, be default, he gets the number 3 spot for me.

4. Aubrey ......... she has had some funny one-liners and she grew on me (until her recent meltdown) but I doubt she'll Win.

5. Renee .......... didn't like her on Mob Wives and her stint on CBB reminded me why ......... I would not be happy if she won.

6. Frankie ........... can't stand him!! Hope he's first or second out tonight ......... good riddance!!
    Lets hope these are the results later on.

buswankers wrote: »
    Would like ;

Frankie,
    Renee,
    Aubrey,
    Ricky,
    Marnie,
    Bear.

Will get;

Bear,
    Marnie,
    Frankie,
    Aubrey,
    Renee,
    Ricky.

Agree with all the above & if this happens, I'm switching off after Frankie's interview cos I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with that result, frikking rigged show
    It's a completely impartial comany that check the cbb votes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 said:
    Would like ;
    Frankie,
    Renee,
    Aubrey,
    Ricky,
    Marnie,
    Bear.

I'm with you, Man... Thanks to you I didn't have to type out all the names.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Bear,
    Marnie,
    Frankie,
    Renee,
    Ricky,
    Aubrey.

#TeamBear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Yeahhhh, I don't have to go out tonight..must run out and get me some wine:D

jluv wrote: »

Get me some German cloudy and a packet a peanuts please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

jluv wrote: »

Can you get me an out of order sign for my door please? Just so I can leave everyone outside and maybe get to watch a final for once :(

Oh and coffee , eggs and pies so everyone can throw them at each other when the winner is announced ,and a spit bucket :pac: Just in case anyone has any chewing tobacco and feels the need to spit :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

#teamrenee

Otherwise #teamaubrey

Failing that #teamfrankie

And if we must, then #teamricky

End of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

Hi.
    I read all the thread and watched all CBB 2016.

Bear = Prodigy I'm a firestarter :)

ratmouse wrote: »
    #teamrenee

Otherwise #teamaubrey

Failing that #teamfrankie

And if we must, then #teamricky

End of

I'd say your only chance is maybe Ricky.

Can you get me an out of order sign for my door please? Just so I can leave everyone outside and maybe get to watch a final for once :(

Oh and coffee , eggs and pies so everyone can throw them at each other when the winner is announced ,and a spit bucket :pac: Just in case anyone has any chewing tobacco and feels the need to spit :D:D

And don't forget some tomatoes soup for those who will be watching from bed!

Cdosrun wrote: »
    Hi.
    I read all the thread and watched all CBB 2016.

Bear = Prodigy I'm a firestarter :)

Great first post!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Another final just four weeks later and I have the wine. Now what's a sensible time to start drinking, I don't want to make a show of meself like I did last time (oh the shame of it).

Bear for the Win!!

Another final just four weeks later and I have the wine. Now what's a sensible time to start drinking, I don't want to make a show of meself like I did last time (oh the shame of it).

Bear for the Win!!

Get on the gargle now lol

I'd say your only chance is maybe Ricky.

Sure who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Close tie between DK and Skipper to receive top poster award for CBB 16.

Corrie Cra* on here now & I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Bear win this.... He's been a revelation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Aha, get posting lads, we have our own In House competition tonight.

I nominate skipper as the winner as he put up the polls we all voted on. And also the bear poster that I have on my bedroom door for tonight with "do not disturb " written on. Thanks skipper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

Bear for the Win!!

Yeah, hopefully no ones son dies. Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

And a box of tissues for all the Bear fans on here... To dry their tears of sadness when he comes last.. :p

• Advertisement

Half tempted to do a burner to the offo.....

Mmmmmm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement