Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Frankie will win this bunking bronco thing... He is incredibly fit ! Speaking of fit.. How has Bear kept his abs? Very impressive ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

These tasks are boring.. Bring back the cruel tasks where BB reveals information that turns them against each other :D

But he had no right to say that to her. Her insecurities, if she has them, are none of his business!

I agree with you.. But he was right. She was just as insecure on the X Factor. The mind boggles as to why she's so desperate to be in the public eye, she's not cut out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

A new Christmas tradition, riding the Christmas pudding.

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    I agree with you.. But he was right. She was just as insecure on the X Factor. The mind boggles as to why she's so desperate to be in the public eye, she's not cut out for it.

I agree she does seem insecure. People with insecurities often seek assurance and validation from external sources though, so the limelight appeals to them. A lot of famous people are actually very insecure underneath it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Frankie will win this bunking bronco thing... He is incredibly fit ! Speaking of fit.. How has Bear kept his abs? Very impressive ;)
    Bear and frankie both got 23 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

His behaviour doesn't exist in a vacuum. She's reacting also based on having to put up with him for three weeks.
    Yeah I get that. He'd be dead if I was in there..but I think I would have figured out that not to react to him would be the way to get to him. As part of a task I'd just let him off on his merry way..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Frankie fancies Bear :p

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jake Stiles

Ricky looks disillusioned

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Ricky throwing his toys out of his pram now.

• Advertisement

I thought Marnie was supposed to have a tweet read out about her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ooh , nasty twist that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

que everyone flocking to twitter to tell sophie to go fuuck herself

I used to be in Rickys corner but if someone won't even try,then what can you do:(:(

Ruthless haha honestly I'm actually going to fail my exams, bear has me hooked on BB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Ricky looks disillusioned

He looks how I feel about this series. Ready for it to end.

I thought Marnie was supposed to have a tweet read out about her?
    Yeah I was waiting for that one too?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jake Stiles

jluv wrote: »
    I used to be in Rickys corner but if someone won't even try,then what can you do:(:(

Opted out of the task yesterday too.

Ricky the big bore bag, drink the old egg nog and take one for the team

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

jluv wrote: »

I liked Ricky the guy who used to come on BOTS as a panelist. He seemed alright, then he went in the house and did nothing. Something I dislike intensely about a housemate. Now I see him again not even bothering his arse to try in a task. What exactly has this guy done to deserve to still be there ? Never mind people talking about him potentially winning.

• Advertisement

Oh thank god I found ye, missed last nights and the first half hour of tonight's, was trying to post in the old thread! Panic stations!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Tbh I think Ricky is showing signs of severe depression. He said before he went into severe depression after the "video exposed" locking himself away. Wasn't a good idea going in there if you ask me if he isn't mentally able to handle the claustrophobic nature of it.

He is a very popular guy on the outside and I find it hard to believe he could be, without underlying issues, that deflated looking all the time. He seems a really good guy, I just feel he isn't in a mental state to be dealing with all this, especially Bear.

Aubrey :D

Big brother is so flirting with Aubrey. :D

Oh that was genuinely funny. Not so much Aubrey's question but BB response was perfect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

Bears reaction to Katie. Brilliant

"Genuinity". My god.

Katie's clearly never seen Frankie's stint on the US Big Brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It's on like donkeykong. Cheers bear

• Advertisement

It's on like donkeykong. Cheers bear

:D I just shouted the same thing at the telly, he name checked you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement