Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Anyone know what design Bears clothes are he seems to have a lot of tops and shorts with a butterfly motiff on them. They're quite nice and I was curious.

It's actually advertised on his Twitter page. Stephen_Bear I think is his handle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

deco nate wrote: »
    I'm watching nightmare tenants, slum landlords while waiting for the big show. Just wondering will bear be on it :)

On 5 HD Deco?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Monife wrote: »
    Nooo. I prefer him on BBOTS, he'll be wasted on the main show.

That's a good point , who will take over BOTS now ??
    Emma willis ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

Monife wrote: »
    CBB final drinking game. Every time Bear shouts "roofless", take a shot. Every time anyone says "journey", take a shot.

#enjoyalcoholresponsibly

P.S: I started 2 hours ago so may not be able to keep up :)

You forgot the key phrases of
    "It's a bubble in there"
    "Emotional rollercoaster"
    "A day in there is like a (insert longer period of time)"

I'm pregnant (again! Was pregnant for the last two CBBs too!) so will eat my body weight in jellies instead of drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I've a €1 (big spender😂) on Aubrey to win!! Got it at 50/1 and now she is 33/1. Hope bear doesn't win, but he seems to be the favourite!! Going to miss watching it! And wish I found this thread sooner!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Well lads, it's the final night! I'm just trying to get the little guy to sleep and then I'm opening a bottle of red! Who's with me?

I'm Team USA all the way! Maybe Renee to win cos she's had the most ups and downs but I don't really care. (Although if Frankie won, I'd win a nice amount but I don't think he'll get anywhere near winning).

I can't believe all the recent love on this tread for Bear and MARNIE! MARNIE?? What's going on there? She's an absolute tool! God I would HATE it if she won or came top three!

The Bear love I can understand although I don't want him to win. I initially liked Bear in the beginning and thought he was really funny and very clever. But he took the joke too far and became a parody of himself so I'm not arsed with him now. He still makes me laugh occasionally and I really think there's a nice lad in there if he could just let that guard down and show us some vulnerability. But he's too caught up in his role of panto villain now so it's not going to happen. Pity, cos I think if we had seen more of the real Bear at times, he'd be a lot more likeable.

Is this how Helen Wood won? With everyone hating her all through the series and then people voting for her to win because she was consistently a bitch and was the most "real".

Anyway come on Team USA! The little guy is asleep now so slàinte everyone! Here's to a good finale *glug glug* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

pooch90 wrote: »
    You forgot the key phrases of
    "It's a bubble in there"
    "Emotional rollercoaster"
    "A day in there is like a (insert longer period of time)"

I'm pregnant (again! Was pregnant for the last two CBBs too!) so will eat my body weight in jellies instead of drinking.

Congratulations Pooch90 !! Wish you and the baba good health now and upon arrival also :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

On 5 HD Deco?

Yep

#TeamBear

Come on you Nutter!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm back with my wine AND a big bag of peanuts..Damn you Chris_Bradley:)
    Watching the show about rescue dogs and there is a big puppy just rescued and his name is...Bear! Hope this is not an omen:(

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    I'm back with my wine AND a big bag of peanuts..Damn you Chris_Bradley:)
    Watching the show about rescue dogs and there is a big puppy just rescued and his name is...Bear! Hope this is not an omen:(

Em..... where's me strong German Cloudy Beer as requested???!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Right here we go! Cmon the Bear.

Good luck everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Enjoy it everyone! Whatever the outcome it's been a blast

Right here we go! Cmon the Aubrey .

Good luck everyone!!

Yea I like to see her win too, :)

I've to record this so I bid you all a great night no matter who you support.

Laters

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

No Biggins...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm only watching cos I started and have to see it through. I'm very stubborn. :p However this summer of (C)BB have been the worst I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Emma has a big camel toe.. :eek:

No Biggins...

"Who? Baggins you say..... you must be thinking of that book", said the Channel 5 executive

I was eating chips, worth rewinding?

• Advertisement

Damn, didn't see it.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭omerin

he's busy reading I'm camp, mein kampf

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm only watching cos I started and have to see it through. I'm very stubborn. :p However this summer of (C)BB have been the worst I've seen.

Same here regarding seeing it out to the end , except I've to record it , some silly football match taken over my tv :(

Em..... where's me strong German Cloudy Beer as requested???!!
    Didn't want to lead you astray:)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Kinda a crap showing of the previous day! Hope they have a proper update show!

Omg! !

Wow I didn't expect that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

What!!!!!! Did not expect that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Aw, I wanted him to get further than that. Oh well.

• Advertisement

WoW!!!!Shocker..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement