Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Bear having a full on chat to himself there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

Just wondering what type of person voted for Bear ? Some role model all right ! Petulant, self obsessed gurrier - any right thinking parent's nightmare boyfriend for their daughter !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

bubblypop wrote: »
    I don't even know what his scandal was.......

He had a Tommy tank over Skype while smoking a joint to a "fan" and she went to the press

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I guess it just shows you that you can break all the rules, antagonise people, be a scumbag, and win. Shame really.
    No aubrey didn't actually win.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Seriously?
    The fact that bear won merely proves that the only people watching big brother are young kids who watch reality TV shows.
    I didn't know who most Of The contestants were when i started watching, but they were mostly reality contestants right?

Seems to be the way TV has gone......

It's low brow, unintelligent television, what do you expect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bear winning has set the tone for future series. I won't be watching anymore.

I thought that too but am of the thinking that this series was the lowest it could go , so it can only be redeemed somewhat (hopefully) in the future .

Or maybe I should stay living in my little cuckoo land :)

Jaysis
    You are obsessed with Aubrey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Bear winning has set the tone for future series. I won't be watching anymore.
    It will be interesting to watch the lineup on the opening night of the next series..it will be all Geordie Shore,Ex on the Beach etc..set up by the management companies..making money at the expense of our entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Awake&Unafraid

You're hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Just wondering what type of person voted for Bear ? Some role model all right ! Petulant, self obsessed gurrier - any right thinking parent's nightmare boyfriend for their daughter !

People didn't vote for a role model, they voted for the entertainment he brought.

• Advertisement

The intelligence of an amoeba and a bullyboy to boot , with the sense of humor of a spoiled brat who want his own way or else !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

Witchie wrote: »
    Just thinking though fair play to Ricky.....he really can say he has redeemed himself from his scandal and to lose out on the crown to the person who has been a cert to win is no big shame.

I don't even know what his scandal was.......

Showed his willie to someone on Skype and domes weed....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

He's not running for office, he's a Z list celeb on a TV show

Delighted Bear won, he 100% deserved it, intelligent man with a great sense of humour.

Who hoo, first post.. .....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Thank God the drinking game contains Roofless cos I need to get drunk:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

I really hope they play prodigy song I'm a firestarter when he comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Bear winging says a lot about the voting audience of this farce / fixed load of rubbish ! Obnoxious tow rag !

This show morphed into something completely different as soon as Helen Wood won a few years back.

I couldn't believe obnoxious nastiness could be rewarded like that (that really wasn't the traditional BB way) and I realised then it's nothing like the original show any more, it's a completely different animal now. It's become a troll magnet. The voters are trolling us, pure and simple.

Add to that the fact that Channel 5's modus operandi is to gain ratings by manipulating the players into certain storylines (those warnings are meant to draw us in, not protect us from the 'shocking' events to come) and you have a show with no more reality contained in it than an episode of TOWIE or Geordie Shore (why else do you think so many of the contestants are pooled from those shows?).

I think the only way to watch this mess in the future is not to expect anything less than a scripted reality show. It's BB in name only now.

Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm really rather pleased with that result :) another drink to celebrate

RobertKK wrote: »

People didn't vote for a role model, they voted for the entertainment he brought.

Entertainment - being nasty to everyone and sulking his way through the 4 weeks when anyone displeased him ? Obviously some people see him as some type of role model otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time or money voting for him !

Bear will want the zebra as his trophy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Why is anyone surprised? Remember, Helen Wood won civilian Big Brother. This can happen on Channel 5. During the days of Channel 4 they would not have got close to winning.

I don't know if that is just a Channel 5 thing or that society has moved in that direction towards arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cdosrun wrote: »
    I really hope they play prodigy song I'm a firestarter when he comes out.

That song actually scares the sh*t out of me, I can't listen to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope everyone enjoyed , still didn't see it , don't want to now ha!!

To those who won on bets , please return here tomorrow to share your winnings amongst us posters with good judgement (JOKE!!!)

Enjoy the rest of the night , catch ye tomorrow , or I'll be talking to myself in here :)

Night all, thanks for the laughs and jokes,stay safe as always x.

Entertainment - being nasty to everyone and sulking his way through the 4 weeks when anyone displeased him ? Obviously some people see him as some type of role model otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time or money voting for him !

I didn't like Bear, but when Lewis and Chloe left, I changed my opinion on him.
    People like Renee and Aubrey were not innocent in how they treated Bear either.

Why is anyone surprised? Remember, Helen Wood won civilian Big Brother. This can happen on Channel 5. During the days of Channel 4 they would not have got close to winning.

I don't know if that is just a Channel 5 thing or that society has moved in that direction towards arseholes.

C5 is the red top paper of TV...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Sour grapes. :D

The man has balls, the type of person who makes life interesting who's not afraid of being disliked. People envy that about him.

Lol, where were his balls when that security guard came into the diary room? :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope everyone enjoyed , still didn't see it , don't want to now ha!!

To those who won on bets , please return here tomorrow to share your winnings amongst us posters with good judgement (JOKE!!!)

Enjoy the rest of the night , catch ye tomorrow , or I'll be talking to myself in here :)

Night all, thanks for the laughs and jokes,stay safe as always x.

X Factor tomorrow night ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

don't bite! You are encouraging him!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

First time in years the person I wanted to win has won!! Woop

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Never seen a man's balls so visibly shrink and disappear so quickly!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement