Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Other reality shows like Im A Celebrity on ITV people like Bear would just not have a prayer of winning. People like him don't win on that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

Lol, where were his balls when that security guard came into the diary room

Don't feed the trolls

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Me to. Go bear

How much did you put on him?
    12 to 1 about 3 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Lol, where were his balls when that security guard came into the diary room? :D

Deep in his mangina

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Other reality shows like Im A Celebrity on ITV people like Bear would just not have a prayer of winning. People like him don't win on that show.

Question, they have to do tasks in that show right ? Ricky wouldn't get very far if that's the case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

12 to 1 about 3 weeks ago

How much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

The intelligence of an amoeba and a bullyboy to boot , with the sense of humor of a spoiled brat who want his own way or else !

Sour grapes. :D

The man has balls, the type of person who makes life interesting who's not afraid of being disliked. People envy that about him.
    No sour grapes , didn't support any of them , but there are better examples of British manhood than this waster . I've seen Bear types before - all showman but no backbone or standards ! The type that would sell his soul for the few minutes of limelight - so much to be envious of ! An embarrassment to most right thinking English people I expect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Not my winner and the focus on him, to the exclusion of other HM, ruined to show for me. Didn't find him particularly funny or entertaining to be honest, but clearly plenty did. The show has changed, I couldn't get as engaged this time (this thread and the fun here kept me going longer than I would otherwise!)

But fair play to him and congrats on his win and those who supported him and put a wager on :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Bear is right, David Moyes at Man United...

Didn't notice emma been rude to sam when sam talked over her.

• Advertisement

Ironically he won it when Biggins was kicked out. Biggins was walking to victory.

Why is it, every season ends is it that first time posters on boards post first on the BB thread? ? Mmm, mind boggled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is there something wrong with him. He clearly is as thick as two bricks!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

None in that house had half his charisma, simple as.

What charisma :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Proud parents right there.

Bear the Bull ****ter!

At least Bear is making Emma earn her money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Emma saying something -as per script- meaning the other. She clearly doesn't like him at all

bubblypop wrote: »
    Seriously?
    The fact that bear won merely proves that the only people watching big brother are young kids who watch reality TV shows.
    I didn't know who most Of The contestants were when i started watching, but they were mostly reality contestants right?

Seems to be the way TV has gone......

It's low brow, unintelligent television, what do you expect?
    That we all watch. And then post on boards about it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why did Emma have to tell Bear Renee hid the mask? So Renee has to deal with more of his sh*t after the show, I think the woman's been through enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

His true self is coming out he doesn't like when people stand up to him and tell him the truth about himself fair play to Emma

He really is thick as sh*t.

Bear does the Ronaldo celebration.

I thought he was an asshole in there, but someone you would probably warm too eventually.

Now watching this interview, I think he is actually really stupid.
    I think he may have been diagnosed with something when he was young & his mother knows it.

bubblypop wrote: »
    No aubrey didn't actually win.

Jaysis
    You are obsessed with Aubrey
    Ah come on. It's bear the winner I am obsessed with. Up for 5 weeks on the trot nominations and now crowned the overall winner. What a guy. !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Does the winner of CBB get £100K prize like civilian BB?

Ah come on. It's bear the winner I am obsessed with. Up for 5 weeks on the trot nominations and now crowned the overall winner. What a guy. !

You're a Trump supporter aren't you? ;)

I don't think people should get too upset about it though. Another CBB will start in a few months and a new batch of weirdos will keep us entertained.

I don't think people should get too upset about it though. Another CBB will start in a few months and a new batch of weirdos will keep us entertained.

If it has more than two british reality TV stars in it, I won't be watching.

I'm serious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You just know half the women he annoys fancy him. :D

I think he fancies Aubrey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement