Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

So, what's the story with the next BB, are you all still going to be watching? seen as so many of you are disappointed with the" fix" aspect, are you all going to abandon future shows? ... Will I be the only BB watcher, anyone with me or will I be talking to meself? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

deco nate wrote: »
    What a stupid fookin name! :)

I know it felt ridiculous typing it but I cant remember his proper name!

He was part of a love triangle with some girl and a European prince....memory a bit vague with details!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

So, what's the story with the next BB, are you all still going to be watching? seen as so many of you are disappointed with the" fix" aspect, are you all going to abandon future shows? ... Will I be the only BB watcher, anyone with me or will I be talking to meself? :(

I will be back, bedding down for the winter tomorrow first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Interest low at this point, might feel different in January though :D. If it's full of EXBeach/GShore/Towie type cast I think not for me anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Rylans interview with bear was so good compared to Emma s one where she was imo trying to score points over him. So nice to hear bear talking so deeply about his love and respect for his mother. And fair play to rylan to be such a good interviewer to extract these feelings from Bear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

So, what's the story with the next BB, are you all still going to be watching? seen as so many of you are disappointed with
    the" fix" aspect, are you all going to abandon future shows? ... Will I be the only BB watcher, anyone with me or will I be talking to meself? :(

I don't know, this is the first time I have watched BB from beginning to end. This thread definitely made a huge difference. If I will watch it again it will only be for the great craic on threads like this.

Interest low at this point, might feel different in January though :D. If it's full of EXBeach/GShore/Towie type cast I think not for me anymore.

Yeah, no more reality stars, please! .... Hopefully we'll have some real celebrities. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Well I can only speak for ones self. And I can safely say that after this year's shambles of a show, with the Relavations of WhatsApp-ing group... Fake sex... scripts in the toilets... SHOWMANCES.. . BB giving them info from the outside.

Well I for one was shocked stunned and a little bit upset by it all.

And only showing one of the contestants throughout the show at the expense of all others.

Ill see ya in January ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'll look to see who's going in and then decide..it's a lot dedicating every night when you don't fully enjoy it. At least with x factor it's only 2 nights a week. But this thread and everyone on it makes it hard to stay away:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

I'm out so I haven't seen tonight's episode but my mum just texted me to say Bear won and all I can say is YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

If future shows are made up of reality "stars" who act like imbeciles then no I won't be watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Lewis is a right grump.

Oooohhh that was not a good song for Sam. Luke surpassed himself tonight, he was brilliant. The big cbb winner for me though, was the window cleaner stripper:P.

Aubrey not happy with bear at the wishing well. Also frankie so so desperate on rylan show trying to get coverage. So so glad those two were voted out early.

Was she miming ?

Are I Mad wrote: »
    Oooohhh that was not a good song for Sam. Luke surpassed himself tonight, he was brilliant. The big cbb winner for me though, was the window cleaner stripper:P.
    No.the security guy tom. Cbb winner defo. Luke was hillarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Was she miming ?

Her voice cracked a few times so i think it was live.

DK I don't think she was, she seemed to be off-key. It was like one of those novelty xfactor auditions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

deco nate wrote: »
    Well I can only speak for ones self. And I can safely say that after this year's shambles of a show, with the Relavations of WhatsApp-ing group... Fake sex... scripts in the toilets... SHOWMANCES.. . BB giving them info from the outside.

Well I for one was shocked stunned and a little bit upset by it all.

And only showing one of the contestants throughout the show at the expense of all others.

Ill see ya in January ;)

Is it so wrong I read this post in James Whale's accent.

Sam didn't do herself any favours by performing that song:(
    Laughed when Bear went onstage,Rylan straight away got himself in between Bear and Sam:)

• Advertisement

Na ,Deco is James Whale:D Did you not know?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jluv wrote: »
    Sam didn't do herself any favours by performing that song:(
    Laughed when Bear went onstage,Rylan straight away got himself in between Bear and Sam:)

What song did she sing?

Bear still has to be centre of attention by going on stage... **** off Bear, you had your moment, now dissappear. :) please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What song did she sing?

I reckon they gave her that because of a new insurance claim. Job done, yeah sam you make a show of yourself you egotististical maniac and yeah ok our sam ye sign off on a multi thousand pound lawsuit but you know if the GBP see my music that's OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I reckon they gave her that because of a new insurance claim. Job done, yeah sam you make a show of yourself you egotististical maniac and yeah ok our sam ye sign off on a multi thousand pound lawsuit but you know if the GBP see my music that's OK.

I don't know that song :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Moral of the story act like a sh*tty person and you will be rewarded and it's even creeping into real life aswell.

Anyway in watching Rock of Ages, Tom Cruise such a brilliant film, if u like 80s music I'd definitely recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Lol :)

I think I'm drunk, I better go to bed, I'm tanking every post, even the ones I don't agree with.. Nite. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think I'm drunk, I better go to bed, I'm tanking every post, even the ones I don't agree with.. Nite. :)

Ah don't go I've just poured another drink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha I wasn't going to bother drinking but this sh*t would drive you to drink.

Does anyone else feel a bit low after the whole thing? And not because it's over

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement