Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm actually upset after reading the past few pages. I was looking nice forward to post about the housemates but now I feel like it's no longer fun and friendly here. I'm out. I doubt I'll return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

wyrn wrote: »
    I'm actually upset after reading the past few pages. I was looking nice forward to post about the housemates but now I feel like it's no longer fun and friendly here. I'm out. I doubt I'll return.

Aw, I thought the past few pages had steered it away from the pettiness tit for tat that had been going on :( sorry to hear that, your posts were always great!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

Missing CBB big time! It's mad how it becomes part of your evening routine. X Factor doesn't even compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

scdublin wrote:
    Missing CBB big time! It's mad how it becomes part of your evening routine. X Factor doesn't even compare.

X factor is PG fluff. You're dead right it doesn't compare :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah wyrn , I hope you reconsider not returning? Things can get heated and off track and not as much fun at times , but it nearly always returns to the laughs and the jokes . We're not a bad bunch , hope you change your mind :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Bear in the CBB house with Katie Hopkins and Perez Hilton. They will annihilate him. :D:D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-winner-stephen-8727379

Hope the producers realise that the reason for the low viewing figures are because they manipulated situations in this series and don't do it in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Very very interesting article. It mentions michael barrymore and Pete burns may be back. That's me hooked immediately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Bear in the CBB house with Katie Hopkins and Perez Hilton. They will annihilate him. :D:D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-winner-stephen-8727379

Hope the producers realise that the reason for the low viewing figures are because they manipulated situations in this series and don't do it in future.

I agree. I have been thinking about this year's show the past couple of days (cold turkey will do that to ya!) and personally, as much as I disliked Bear and found him to an awesomely vile person, I don't think it's him that I should be annoyed but with Big Brother and it's producers. I think many people started to take their dislikes out on Bear when really, it's the show and it's producers that were/are the actual problem. If they had allowed this year's show to be a level playing field, such detest would not have been felt towards individual housemates. If Biggins was thrown out, then technically so should Aubrey for spitting (even though I liked her overall), so should Bear after the first and if not first,then second warning. Lewis should have been thrown out for aggressively throwing a drink up in Heavy Ds face. Big Brother would want to allow a fairer game going forward rather than hide under the guise of "nasty housemates" in situ. If Bear had been removed from the house after several warnings which he refused to pay heed to, then people would have a lot more respect for the show, it's rules and tolerance policies. The likes of Bear would not have had any damage to his reputation, just would have been viewed as one of those "villain style" characters like Marc O'Neill, Rex,etc but in case, he went too far and got the boot. The world isn't up in arms against Biggins for being thrown out so they same would have happened for Bear. It's the show that's the problem not the contestants. Big Brother has often had nasty characters in the past. Allowing them free reign and absolvibg them from ALL deplorable behaviour and rule breaking is not the housemate's fault but Big Brother's through and through. And breathe!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Just saw Katie WOW Waissel on Vanderpump Rules... She was only on for a second, attending a ZZZ list birthday party in LA.

(Disclaimer: I'm a reality TV addict and the above show is a spin off from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)

Any recommendations for what to tune into at 9pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ratoath25

Bear won the final by just 1%. Can't post link. It's on the telymix website

ratoath25 wrote: »

Here you go. http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/274938-celebrity-big-brother-2016-stephen-bear-isnt-happy-people-dont-like.html

He deluded. :D

“All I did was have as much fun as possible. I made a negative environment into a positive one."

Here you go. http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/274938-celebrity-big-brother-2016-stephen-bear-isnt-happy-people-dont-like.html

He deluded. :D

“All I did was have as much fun as possible. I made a negative environment into a positive one."

Deluded is right, he said “I thought I did amazing. I thought I was the most fun and polite housemate there ever was."

Polite..... Ha ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

"Bear won the final" is all that matters ........... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Ah Wyrn, the thread needs Posters like you .......... we've had similar posters come and go in the past but the regulars always stick it out ......... United Chester Man, for example. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

MadDog76 wrote: »

"Bear won the final" is all that matters ........... :)
    Sadly his dope of a drunken so called father put a damper on his winning . But hey yeah. Bear did win. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

tumbleweed-bonneville-utah_37585_990x742.jpg

And it's the sound of silence........

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

I would have been outraged had Ricky won. Were there many ricky fans on this thread? If it happened that he won, you may aswell just vote for your winner as they walk in because his fan base made him runner up, even though he did nothin of note in the house. NOTHING.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think Ricky even got a mention on this thread.. :eek: ;)

• Advertisement

I don't think Ricky even got a mention on this thread.. :eek: ;)

Who ?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I did mention Ricky a few times and am a fan. He was a sweet, intelligent gentleman and I would have been delighted if he had won.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I would have been outraged had Ricky won. Were there many ricky fans on this thread? If it happened that he won, you may aswell just vote for your winner as they walk in because his fan base made him runner up, even though he did nothin of note in the house. NOTHING.

I was a Ricky fan and would have been delighted if he had of won. I had never heard of him before CBB.

Sure Bear was entertaining for a day or two but his antics got boring pretty fast. He is a one trick pony who will have his 15 mins of fame.

Ricky has class, he will stand the test of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

i notice him and Chloe havnt been photographed together...

interesting... veerrrryyy interestinngggg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I watched Bear on Loose Women :o he said he got paid 12,000 the lowest amount and did all he could for airtime so basically to hog the cameras

He said his brother was a multi millionaire but wouldn't give him a penny and now he is going make as much money as he can and invest in property

I liked Ricky and at one stage wanted him to win but his non-participation in tasks put me off so I wanted one of the Americans to win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I watched Bear on Loose Women :o he said he got paid 12,000 the lowest amount and did all he could for airtime so basically to hog the cameras

He said his brother was a multi millionaire but wouldn't give him a penny and now he is going make as much money as he can and invest in property

to be fair even i wouldn't go on big brother for 12 grand.

why bother like, even with the endorsements and the hello/ok cover after its still pittance.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

to be fair even i wouldn't go on big brother for 12 grand.

why bother like, even with the endorsements and the hello/ok cover after its still pittance.

Agree. He was paid a lot less per 24 hour day than a lot of IT contractors get paid for 8 hour days!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Never has an adage been more true.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

Ricky wasn't boring as such to me, he was just calmer than a lot of the other housemates and didn't get much air time because of it. Like someone said though, his refusing to participate in tasks put me off him a bit.

Not too fond of how Bear brushed off the situation with his mam and dad by saying his dad is a legend. Pushing a woman who is also your mother makes him a legend? *Katie voice* Wowww!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement