Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

fin12 wrote: »
    Well I still don't like him but I do like when he says it straight on some topics. Still think he's an asshole.

I love Renee I love when she goes on one of her rants, it's hilarious and I could listen to her accent all day long. It's hallarious.

Ah he's a total asshole! But I love him, he accepts that he is an asshole, he actively tries to be, he is playing the game. I love him, I would hate to live with him and he is not a likeable person but to watch him as a housemate is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jason Bourne back on form. I recommend it. :D

Why is Katie so shocked Frankie has a game plan? Has she never seen any series of (C)BB before? I don't understand why contestants (and the public) are against people having a game plan.

Poor showing by Ricky tonight, not taking part in the task will cost him. He should have at least tried.

Frankie or Aubrey for the win. ;)

PS: good to see Andy on BOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I wonder if Renee turned on her fellow Americans during nominations.

Is the next eviction Tuesday, that gives the public less then 24hrs to vote, could change things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Why is Katie so shocked Frankie has a game plan? Has she never seen any series of (C)BB before? I don't understand why contestants (and the public) are against people having a game plan.

Poor showing by Ricky tonight, not taking part in the task will cost him. He should have at least tried.

That's the second task Ricky has refused, really surprised as from his time on the BBBOTS panel, you would think he'd have been more engaged with the tasks.

Andy was really good last night, very funny doing the Sunday Snoop, looked really well too, they should make him a regular. Some of the panellists they have are brutal, that girl Lydia Lucy has been on before and can barely string a coherent sentence, 'Ja know wha' I mean?'

Frankie & Aubrey in the final I hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Bear back on form last night. Renee too easy to wind up but both are great housemates.

Anyone know where I can watch last night's bbots. Not up on 3player, channel 5 player, Kodi and I can't find it on YouTube. On hols this morning and wanted to watch it before the kids got up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Bear back on form last night. Renee too easy to wind up but both are great housemates.

Anyone know where I can watch last night's bbots. Not up on 3player, channel 5 player, Kodi and I can't find it on YouTube. On hols this morning and wanted to watch it before the kids got up.

youtube just type in Celebrity big brother 21st August 2016, I watched all the last 3 episodes there last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So Donkey is the tread mole?....I knew it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Kolido wrote: »
    So Donkey is the tread mole?....I knew it! :D
    Just got a brown envelope in post. Tickets for Friday nights eviction. Ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

That does my head in , same crack on BB, 'someone is playing a game, or has a game plan'. How dare they, on a game show :D !

I have watched very little so far, but I would love to see Frankie win. I thought the first night that he would drive me mad, but have totally changed my opinion of him since.
    Ricky was a letdown, not even trying the task, FFS.

Andy was looking well on BOTS, and he is a good panellist.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Ricky was a letdown, not even trying the task, FFS.

Andy was looking well on BOTS, and he is a good panellist.

Have to agree with both of the above. I have to say I thought up until last night that I wouldn't mind Ricky winning, but then he didn't even TRY the task, I mean seriously, not even a sip!! I dont think that will have done him any favours with the GBP and I definitely dont think he has a chance of winning now.

Agree re Andy - should have him on BOTS more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

Andy was one of my favourites from last season - he's so smart and witty. Would love to see him on BOTs more regularly.

I was a huge Aubrey fan as it was but the Christmas task and diary room chat with BB about how she spends her Christmases made me love her even more. Would absolutely love her to win!

scdublin wrote: »
    Andy was one of my favourites from last season - he's so smart and witty. Would love to see him on BOTs more regularly.

I was a huge Aubrey fan as it was but the Christmas task and diary room chat with BB about how she spends her Christmases made me love her even more. Would absolutely love her to win!

Maybe I'm too cynical but I got the impression that is exactly why she mentioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

My mum used to like her, then she spoke about blowj*bs and d*cks and now my mum detests her. I'm inclined to agree. She's quite trashy imo.

Tasden wrote: »

Maybe I'm too cynical but I got the impression that is exactly why she mentioned it.

Yeah I can see how it would come across that way but everything else she's said has been very honest and to the point so I'm guessing she just mentioned it because that is how she spends her day. I know she's done it for the last few years (I follow her on twitter and remember her mentioning it or seeing pictures of her there). It's one of those things where even if she is doing it for attention, she's still doing a great thing at the same time.

Heat_Wave wrote: »

My mum used to like her, then she spoke about blowj*bs and d*cks and now my mum detests her. I'm inclined to agree. She's quite trashy imo.

I find it refreshing for a woman to be that outspoken about sexual things. Guys (Bear - "I want to f*ck you") do it all the time and no one bats an eyelid. Girls do it and they're trashy or sluts. Classic double standard.

Yeah I can see how it would come across that way but everything else she's said has been very honest and to the point so I'm guessing she just mentioned it because that is how she spends her day. I know she's done it for the last few years (I follow her on twitter and remember her mentioning it or seeing pictures of her there). It's one of those things where even if she is doing it for attention, she's still doing a great thing at the same time.

Ah yeah not taking away from what she does. Just think she mentioned it knowing it would obviously portray her in a good light. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it wouldn't make me like her more

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I wouldn't say trashy, Americans in general would have a more relaxed attitude to sex than us on this side of the pond. (not the Republican voting God fearing Christian types mind you)

For trashy, see Marnie

Heat waves mum is right. Imo

I hate that a woman is deemed trashy and no longer liked because she talked about sex (sex with her seemingly loving boyfriend I may add). Yeah it may not be in the best of taste but cmon, shes an adult who engages in,and enjoys, adult activities and makes off the cuffs remarks about it the odd time- on a TV show that is for adults. Some of which will probably go straight to bed afterwards and engage in the same activity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Ya, that conversation totally changed my opinion of her too.

Like her a lot more now!
    :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

I don't get all the Aubrey love.. I find her really boring, and 80% of time she's looking in the mirror

Double standards
    Double standards
    Double standards
    Bla bla bla..

Just because some men talk like that, does not mean a woman should. Some people go so overboard with this gender inequality lark. Personally, I find a man speaking in that manner to be a turn off (in most cases).

'I want some d*ck'. Who says that!?

Double standards
    Double standards
    Double standards
    Bla bla bla..

Just because some men talk like that, does not mean a woman should. Some people go so overboard with this gender inequality lark. Personally, I find a man speaking in that manner to be a turn off (in most cases).

Eh Aubrey. (My phone autocorrected that to Audrey!)

Double standards
    Double standards
    Double standards
    Bla bla bla..

Probably a person who would spit in someone's drink and Sandwich. A classless individual.

Double standards
    Double standards
    Double standards
    Bla bla bla..

I'd hardly call it going overboard for equality thinking that a woman should be allowed to talk about sex without being judged or labelled a slut.

Probably a person who would spit in someone's drink and Sandwich. A classless individual.

Bear, as entertaining as he is, is about as classy as a hobo eating a toenail so you're being a tad hypocritical on that one.

I'd hardly call it going overboard for equality thinking that a woman should be allowed to talk about sex without being judged or labelled a slut.

Ah would you just stop it with all that equality lark already :p

Seriously though, no person, male or female, should be judged so harshly for making a flippant comment about something all adults do (generally speaking!).
    We are all here because of sex so people really need to stop being so precious. If she was constantly going into graphic detail then they'd have a point but she made one comment and now people don't like her and think she's trash, seriously the spitting was more worthy of judgement than her words!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I don't think it's what she said but rather the way she phrased it, it did sound a bit trashy.

^^^ exactly

Imagine two girls talking like that on the dart. The whole carriage would be shocked. She's trashy. But hey, I'm just sayin' *holds hands in air*

• Advertisement

That's ruthless! Ah sure different strokes for different folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement