Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount code HomeStore&More B&Q

Options
  • 21-08-2016 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

Sorry to mods if this is in wrong forum
    Am renovating and in need of some discount codes to help stretch the budget - unfortunately I've missed out on a lot of summer sales as had to wait for some money to come through.
    Anyway any codes for HomeStoreandMore / B&Q / HomeFocus would be most appreciated
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try BA requests

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

in b and q there is a card that you sign up to that gives you 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭123654789

Have never seen Homestore discounts but they do three product ranges on half price every month, sign up in store for advance notice.

Woodies do 20% off every few months. They'll text/email you when it's on.

Thanks re b and Q brightkane, i didn't know that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Thanks guys just to let you know that b&q card doesn't give 10% off - that's their senior citizens card. Their ordinary loyalty card gives €5 off a €50 spend and every so often you will get vouchers based on your history so much like a supermarket card I guess. No cards / discounts to be got in home store / home focus apart from their regular sale in home store - can I just say I found their staff to be fab although they do need to work on their pricing/stacking - curtain poles in particular were all over the place and very hard to be certain I was picking up a correctly priced item (had to get manager over to help me out)

Advertisement