Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NI200 temp control question

Options
  • 21-08-2016 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey,

So I'm not new to vaping but I am new to sub ohm and temp control vaping. I recently treated myself to a uwell crown (first one) and cuboid 150w mod.

I would like to try using the NI200 0.15 ohm coil in temp control mode.

So basically any tips for me? Any does or don'ts. Is there an ideal fahrenheit to start with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hey,

So I'm not new to vaping but I am new to sub ohm and temp control vaping. I recently treated myself to a uwell crown (first one) and cuboid 150w mod.

I would like to try using the NI200 0.15 ohm coil in temp control mode.

So basically any tips for me? Any does or don'ts. Is there an ideal fahrenheit to start with?

Just do what you normally do,prime the coil & then fill the tank as usual,I presume you know the menu system on the Cuboid or watch a YT video,put Cuboid into Ni mode & start from 420F & wattage power at 30 to 50w,attach tank to Cuboid & give the fire button a quick press & the Cuboid should recognize the coil or it will ask you same or new coil,press new & you will see the ohm's on the screen,now you need to lock the resistance which you will see how they do it on a YT video or the manual.
    If you find the Cuboid is not powering up the Ni coil as you like it,then raise the 420F up to 450F & higher if you want & also raise the wattage power as well.
    With a Ni coil at around the 0.15,I normally set my Cuboid at around 530F & wattage power around 50w to 70w or higher,I like a fast ramp up time.
    Hope this helps...

With Nickel coils,I can run my tanks down very low in liquid...at least down to half a mil of juice left,depends on type of tank,not sure about the Crown,I would say run it down to about a ml low & then fill it up,that is only a personal thing...

Advertisement