Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitness

• 21-08-2016 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone know any good female personal trainer in tralee? ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

Try posting in the Kerry forum, might have better luck.

Lots of people go to Victory fitness, never had any experience with them myself, don't know if they have a female trainer, but I've heard they're good but quite expensive.

I'm sure the gyms around town would give you suggestions too if you give them a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alisa_fitness

Hi, 
    I suggest you to go online like learn tips from youtube.

Thank You

Advertisement