Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives in 5th year Veterinary UCD

• 21-08-2016 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm a veterinary student going on to 4th year in UCD, and we are asked to pick which electives we would like to do in 5th year (we pick 3, and we are then subject to a lottery to see who gets what). One of the choices available is small animal medicine (neurology) in England near Chester, and we need to organize our own accomodation. The problem is that they do not specify in which clinic it is and I would like to check out the area for the availability of cheap accomodation before applying for this elective... does anyone know where this could be ? has anyone done this elective before ?

thanks for your help !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

It would probably be worth contacting the Vet School directly and asking them. They should be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 emma_77

Yes I will do, but I was hoping that someone would know and tell me before the semester starts :)

Yes I will do, but I was hoping that someone would know and tell me before the semester starts :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭omicron

I'm fairly sure you'll get a talk from the elective coordinator (Aidan Kelly) about the options and application process before the deadline for applications, so you should have a chance to ask questions.

oh ok great thanks !

• Advertisement
Advertisement