Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No wifi connection help please

Options
  • 21-08-2016 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I wa trying to connect a bluetooth printer to the eir wifi and had to turn the box on and off aand press the wps etc. I the dsl an Internet light iis steady but no wifi. I repeatedly turned the box on ad off disconnected phone line but no joy the wifi light is not even flickering any advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Minera wrote: »
    I wa trying to connect a bluetooth printer to the eir wifi and had to turn the box on and off aand press the wps etc. I the dsl an Internet light iis steady but no wifi. I repeatedly turned the box on ad off disconnected phone line but no joy the wifi light is not even flickering any advise?

Model number of the router? A router doesn't have Bluetooth so why were you trying to connect a Bluetooth printer so it?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Minera

davo2001 wrote: »

Model number of the router? A router doesn't have Bluetooth so why were you trying to connect a Bluetooth printer so it?!?
    P-660hw-t1..... I was trying to update the printer, apologies it's a wifi printer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi Minera, 

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear this. I would recommend you contact our technical support team directly for the best support on this. 

You can contact them on 1901 (option 2)

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement