Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running backpack

Options
  • 21-08-2016 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a pretty novice runner (completed Couch to 5k recently). I'll be starting a new job soon, and I'm considering trying to incorporate my runs into my commute: from the train station to my workplace would be about 3K. I have access to a shower there & also my own office where I can get changed, keep spare clothes etc. I'm wondering whether I might need to consider getting a lightweight running backpack or similar? I'll probably have things like a lunchbox, change of clothes, maybe one or two books, that kind of thing. Or should I simply get any half-decent small backpack & just have the straps good & tight? I've never run with a backpack or anything like that, so if anyone had any recommendations or tips I'd be grateful!

Comments

Advertisement