If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55 OLED

Options
  • 21-08-2016 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Hi- was hoping to get a LG Oled 55" as the prices are dropping, but it seems that the 1080p models are hard to come by now and only 4K are readily available.  I don't need 4K so hoping to get an end of line 1080P model.

I see the UK richersounds are doing refurbished models on ebay for just under £1000 but only ship to UK. Any chance you guys have any end of line , open box, refurb models available ?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi- was hoping to get a LG Oled 55" as the prices are dropping, but it seems that the 1080p models are hard to come by now and only 4K are readily available.  I don't need 4K so hoping to get an end of line 1080P model.

I see the UK richersounds are doing refurbished models on ebay for just under £1000 but only ship to UK. Any chance you guys have any end of line , open box, refurb models available ?

Thanks
    HH,

thanks for the post and yep I spotted those two £999 refurbished OLED's myself - unfortunately though we don't trans-ship any open box or refurb units between branches.

We don't have any of the older OLED's available ex-display but there are a few of the 55EG920V still available at £1779 brand new boxed including our 6 year warranty:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201625-55eg920v.aspx

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Thanks
    HH,

thanks for the post and yep I spotted those two £999 refurbished OLED's myself - unfortunately though we don't trans-ship any open box or refurb units between branches.

We don't have any of the older OLED's available ex-display but there are a few of the 55EG920V still available at £1779 brand new boxed including our 6 year warranty:

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John- appreciate the fast reply..will have a think about it.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks
    HH,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John- appreciate the fast reply..will have a think about it.
    No problem at all Happy_Harry.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.