Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro Car Parts 30% off everything until midnight

• 21-08-2016 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Posted in Bargain Alerts but because it's only till midnight I said I'd stick it here as well.
    Use code VIP30 - the exchange rate is great for us at the moment too. Just got a new Exide battery for a 320d for €90 delivered.
    Delivery to Ireland is £4 :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Posted in Bargain Alerts but because it's only till midnight I said I'd stick it here as well.
    Use code VIP30 - the exchange rate is great for us at the moment too. Just got a new Exide battery for a 320d for €90 delivered.
    Delivery to Ireland is £4 :D

Yep, just had a 500 pound order become €400 :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Cheers for that, just ordered a few bits for the 190, bargain! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Excludes performance parts. Grrrrrrrr!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Excludes performance parts. Grrrrrrrr!

So that means you can't order anything for a car above 1.4, yeah? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Big Nasty wrote: »
    So that means you can't order anything for a car above 1.4, yeah? :pac:

Bazinga! Hahaha :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,856 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Great find, anyone know will they send liquids to Ireland like oil, car cleaning product etc?

Great find, anyone know will they send liquids to Ireland like oil, car cleaning product etc?

I just made an order with oil, nothing had stopped me anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

If only there was something I needed to buy :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,066 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

Brilliant.
    Thanks for that.
    I just got my servicing parts for next 2 services (oil, oil filter, cabin filter, air filter).
    Total £130 which cost me exactly €150.
    In local motorfactors oil itself would cost me €135 not to mention filters. Probably would be over €200...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Code still seems to be working, even though they say midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Anybody get their orders yet?
    My order got split into two deliveries for some reason even though all items were shown to be in stock neither have shown up so far.

One was due today no sign of dhl received a text tonight saying to expect my delivery on the 29th

crasy dash wrote: »
    Anybody get their orders yet?
    My order got split into two deliveries for some reason even though all items were shown to be in stock neither have shown up so far.

One was due today no sign of dhl received a text tonight saying to expect my delivery on the 29th

I got everything bar my rear brake pads as they weren't in stock in the central dispatch center, split my order too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭crasy dash

At times I think I'm the most unlucky individual out there only orderd glow plugs and a set of Bosch aeroblades not exactly special order items.

Was in most of the day no sign of dhl after getting a text last night.

I received everything today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Got all mine yesterday (wednesday) very happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

CiniO wrote: »
    Brilliant.
    Thanks for that.
    I just got my servicing parts for next 2 services (oil, oil filter, cabin filter, air filter).
    Total £130 which cost me exactly €150.
    In local motorfactors oil itself would cost me €135 not to mention filters. Probably would be over €200...

To be fair that same motor factors has to cover its overheads and the rent and wages for the property. Not to mention make a profit on the goods they sell......

166man wrote: »
    To be fair that same motor factors has to cover its overheads and the rent and wages for the property. Not to mention make a profit on the goods they sell......

:eek:
    So?

Are you proposing I should have bought the parts from my local place and pay more?

Advertisement