Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High end scope.

Options
  • 21-08-2016 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Posting for a Friend,

Basically he's looking for a high end scope budget is 1900e could go higher, He's using it on a 243 tikka t3!

He's using it for Dawn and dusk deer stalking
    with some odd fox shooting.

Any suggestions:confused:

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Hi lads,

Posting for a Friend,

Basically he's looking for a high end scope budget is 1900e could go higher, He's using it on a 243 tikka t3!

Thanks.

Swaro, Zeiss, Schmidt & Bender.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭SakoHunter75

I picked up a brand new Schmidt & Bender Zenith 2.5-10x56 FD7 for £995 + £12 P+P (about 1,225e total) a few weeks ago from a UK supplier that's doing a special deal on these. The exchange rate is pretty good at the moment due to the Brexit vote.

With the latest S&B optics, a 56mm objective lens, and the flashdot reticle, I don't think you could get a better low light scope. And at that price it's only just over half the RRP.

Can't post a link, as I don't have enough posts, but if your friend is interested, pm me and I'll send it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭KE_MAN

Hi lads,

Posting for a Friend,

Try

Thanks.[/quote

Try Mtc optics. Check out their website. High quality optics and a very competitive price

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Hunter456

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=99836912 you wont find a better scope for this price.

Advertisement