Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Sub Zero High VG

• 21-08-2016 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I can order Halo Sub Zero High VG in Ireland?

I'd go for either 6mg-12mg nicotine but I can't find a High VG version anywhere.

Am I right in saying that High VG means bigger thicker smoke?

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Halo E-Liquid 30ml
    Ecirette Solutions
    12 Talbot Street,
    Dublin 1,
    Ireland

Halo E-Liquid

(6 customer reviews) 5 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings
    €18.00

All Halo E-liquid and E-Juice uses premium FDA approved natural and artificial flavoring to offer a rich taste that is never too overpowering. Our team has worked hundreds of hours perfecting our e-liquid flavor and e-juice flavor mixtures, ensuring you get fantastic tasting e-juice. In addition, Halo E-liquid and E-Juice never has that nasty after-taste found in the cheaper overseas products.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Huza91

Hi Dohouch,

I know about e-cirette. They have Sub Zero but they dont have Sub Zero High VG :(

Well, they don't online. They might in store. I sent them a message. Should hear from them tomorrow

@Huza91 : just add some Glycerin from the Baking section of your nearest supermarket.

I have some of that Halo Sub-Zero, strongest flavouring I've come across, but I'm new to the game.

Where abouts did you get the sub zero?

Huza91 wrote: »
    Where abouts did you get the sub zero?

About a year ago from ecirette, by post, they had a sale, got notice here on this forum spent about €70, 30ml bottles were about €8 in the sale. Ecirette don't charge postage for Ireland.

• Advertisement

Ah that's deadly. How thick are your clouds?

Huza91 wrote: »
    Ah that's deadly. How thick are your clouds?
    Don't have a the right tank for clouds, but have 2 in the post from China ;) , a UD Bellus and a Ijoy Tornado.

That Sub-Zero would freeze your tongue :eek: :P have always just used it to give a bit of bite to softer juices.

Have you tried it?

I just got Sub Zero. WOW it's strong. I got the cuboid also with a notch coil .25 ohm. What settings should I be using with it?? I took a few drags and it was extremely strong & hot. Didn't really enjoy it because I don't know what settings to use haha

I vape at low watts, say 15 watts,even with 0.5 ohm coil. This is probably all wrong, but it suits me. Don't like hot vape. So set your watts low to start and raise it a few watts at a time. I've never vaped higher than 20 watts, also have never used stainless or Temp control so no experience in that area. Have 2 dual coil attys on the way, so I will probably be going to higher watts. I suppose you can use watts with a stainless TC coil. Don't scorch your tongue or freeze it with SubZero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

It's called Vapour & you don't smoke it,you vape it...:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement