Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whirlpool Freezer working?

Options
  • 21-08-2016 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I just got a new house and there is a Whirlpool American Style Fridge/Freezer. I found the model and it is S20D RBB32-A/G.

Anyway the house was vacant for over a year. The last time I viewed before the power was cut there was no issues with it. Ice etc working. Anyway the seller cut the power and now I am not sure it is working correctly/

I have turned on and attached a pic of the display. According to manual the freezer should come up -18 and the fridge to 5. I started it over a day ago and came back. The fridge wasnt cold so I set to 2 but noting happening with freezer

Anybody any ideas? Will I need to buy new one?

Thanks for help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Not sure i can help you but have a read through the pdf i have attached

Looks like you need to change the water filter on the fridge its down to 1%
    Usually cheap enough think there about 35 for a spare not 100% on this
    tryhttp://www.exsparetise.com/

You might also get a better answer in the home appliance forum im sure one of the mods will move it for you.

Best of luck hope its a cheap fix:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

crasy dash wrote: »
    Not sure i can help you but have a read through the pdf i have attached

Looks like you need to change the water filter on the fridge its down to 1%
    Usually cheap enough think there about 35 for a spare not 100% on this
    tryhttp://www.exsparetise.com/

You might also get a better answer in the home appliance forum im sure one of the mods will move it for you.

Best of luck hope its a cheap fix:)

Would a water filter knock out the whole fridge/freezer?

Advertisement