Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie auction draft fantasy league

• 21-08-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭

nfl.com standard scoring format (except for small change made to scoring for kickers, to reward longer kicks etc).

Auction format is great fun, and played last year with friends but league interest was 7 or 8, so hoping to get between 10-14 boards members to form the first auction draft league.

Reply if interested and we can pm email.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

I'd be interested in playing. Did 2 Auction leagues year before last and enjoyed them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

I'd also be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Haven't done an auction league before but I'm definitely keen!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

Right thats 4 of us now, I'll set up league and see how many we can get in.

Then setup a date that suits, I'll setup the auction times to be quick so it shouldnt take more than 2hours.

I got invited to a 16 team auction league on nfl.com via boards the other day, I presumed it was this one??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

must be a different one, is their spaces for us in that one?

No, think there's only one spot free out of the 16. There's been no dialogue on the nfl page haha, so I have no idea what's happening!

Advertisement