Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ficheall wrote: »
    I'd be more concerned by the fact that he was thanking posts on the thread hours beforehand..

Interesting indeed. Hmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Very hard to see any pattern yet. I don't like Uriel's comment about needing a new gravedigger soon. Was that a name for a mod and then Kersplat dies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

So far we have confirmed on thread votes for.

Dobmann 2
    Uriel 3? (not sure about this)
    Shatter 1
    poochie 1

andy125 wrote: »
    pretty much what i said already,

My vote would be El Hombre because of a total of 2 posts he hasnt given me enough info to trust or not trust him yet so i would prefer to get rid of the unknown possible wolf lurker, i do have other suspects so my vote could change before 10pm,

I won't be changing my vote as el hombre (3rd post) only came after I called him out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I've to go in half an hour, so Fleawuss and ShatterProof have until then to convince me not to vote for them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

So far we have confirmed on thread votes for.

Dobmann 2
    Uriel 3? (not sure about this)
    Shatter 1
    poochie 1

I said I'd be voting for Mahamageehad unless I'm convinced otherwise. Nothing has changed my mind yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Andy (36) and Uriel (33) are the most prolific posters in here.

When I stated Uriel was leaning towards receiving my vote, mahamageehad also noted him as a possible vote; he did nothing to defend himself. Odd for the second most prolific poster.

I can see why Andy is a desirable vote but because of his experience, I think the risk is worth it to keep him around....for a while anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I've to go in half an hour, so Fleawuss and ShatterProof have until then to convince me not to vote for them :P

There's probably feck all I can do to convince you.

Voting is a bit all over the shop seems like we will have many 1 votes not much info to be gained by that and its easier for the wolves to get a villager lynched if they need to. I know its only the first day but we will need to get more organised or the wolves will walk this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Voting is a bit all over the shop seems like we will have many 1 votes not much info to be gained by that and its easier for the wolves to get a villager lynched if they need to. I know its only the first day but we will need to get more organised or the wolves will walk this.

I already said that if there is consensus for the good of the village I will change my vote. I was convinced Andy was a wolf last night and am still not sure but agree with the few people who said it's worth a risk to keep him around for a while for his knowledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

VOTING CLOSES IN 1 HOUR AND 50 MINUTES. THERE'S A FEW LEFT WITH NO VOTE IN SO PLEASE BE SURE TO AT LEAST PUT IN A PROVISIONAL.

• Advertisement

In a tie it's the last vote that counts so at 21:59 fleawuss* will be getting my vote.

* or maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

An voting for maagehad or whatever it is, something off about her imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Hmmm maybe could be worth the risk keeping Andy for the advice alright

Gonna have to have another think

In a tie it's the last vote that counts so at 21:59 fleawuss* will be getting my vote.

* or maybe not.

Your being very evasive about who you are going to vote for lots of maybes or maybe nots making you look wolfy to me as your confusing things a little bit.

Keep Andy def have the Seer look at him and lets get 2-3 people in the voting 1 person voters. I wanted Dobby but it dont look like happening so I'll be moving to shatter unless he can convinve me otherwise :D

I'm voting for shatterproof. There is an awful whiff of the nefarious about him.

Very thin accusation thrown at me: I refuted both completely. I was accused of hiding in the woods when I said I had been cutting timber. It's very hard to hide when you're making noise like that. I was accused of being a wolf because I thanked people! I'm polite!

Isn't it strange that you think those are worthwhile accusations when they have already been answered.

* or maybe not.

You're pushing hard on that line. Strange alright.

I'm voting for shatterproof. There is an awful whiff of the nefarious about him.
    That's the second time you've mentioned someone's smell, Persepoly.

I've voted for Fleawuss - hope to see most of you in the morning.

Fleawuss wrote: »
    I was accused of being a wolf because I thanked people! I'm polite!
    No, because you were lurking and skulking. And you're protesting way too much.

• Advertisement

I must say I haven't noticed Fleawuss too much but maybe I should take a further look at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok, putting my vote on sullivlo. Hard to explain why, lots of little bits of niaviety about rules and stuff like that that felt a bit unlikely to me (which is to say im probably wrong but pointing fingers on the dark here :) )

You expect someone you want to lynch to stand by quietly? Very odd behavior. And so insistent on it. If I survive tonight you bear watching closely. Let others take note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I must say I haven't noticed Fleawuss too much but maybe I should take a further look at him.

Ive voted Fleawuss. Waaaayy to suspicious.

I have been looking at this voting and I think I have it cracked.

It's too late to use today as some people have already voted but it should work tomorrow. It involves everybody voting for a different person except for.....

I'll explain tomorrow if you haven't all killed a humble villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

tritium wrote: »
    Ok, putting my vote on sullivlo. Hard to explain why, lots of little bits of niaviety about rules and stuff like that that felt a bit unlikely to me (which is to say im probably wrong but pointing fingers on the dark here :) )

If that's a risk you're willing to take... Because your fingers are pointing in the wrong direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Haven't a clue who to vote for to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I have been looking at this voting and I think I have it cracked.

It's too late to use today as some people have already voted but it should work tomorrow. It involves everybody voting for a different person except for.....

I'll explain tomorrow if you haven't all killed a humble villager.

Trying to save yourself I see. Will my fellow villagers see through your attempts to cover your tracks?

Ok I dont know number of votes but looks like its between Shatter Uriel and Fleawuss people should be voting for these now

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »

I was going to vote for you but I like your powers of persuasion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement