Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

You're the only one I've seen.
    Am I the only one voting for Poochey?
    Looks like Uriel, ShatterProof or dobmann are most popular? Think there's been a vote or two for Digital Solitude, fleawuss, sullivio and me.

No confirmed ones for Dobmann I switched and Shatter is keeping his votes to himself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Looks like Uriel, ShatterProof or dobmann are most popular? Think there's been a vote or two for Digital Solitude, fleawuss, sullivio and me.

No confirmed ones for Dobmann I switched and Shatter is keeping his votes to himself
    Ok, my bad! Is Shatter the only one that hasn't revealed their vote? I would change if there was consensus but I'm not really seeing any clear leaders!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Last minute vote change for me,

Shatterproof's last couple posts are not that of a villager, wild accusations , trying to cause confusion and promises of vote strategy that will catch wolves that will only be revealed if he lives stinks of wolf poo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Don't forget poochie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

andy125 wrote: »

Shatterproof's last couple posts are not that of a villager, wild accusations , trying to cause confusion and promises of vote strategy that will catch wolves that will only be revealed if he lives stinks of wolf poo

I'm jumping on that bandwagon. I urge others to do the same. Shatter out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Andy, I think you've just convinced me that you are the alpha wolf.

sullivlo wrote: »

Just as I predicted, the wolves are gathering. We now know 2 , Andy and Sulli.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'm changing to Shatter, way too much filibustering!

20 minutes left! Shatter, do you have anything to say in your defence?

@Uriel, I didn't forget Poochie, he currently has my vote and I mentioned him in the second line of my post?

Poochie05 wrote: »

Me too... There's strange going ons here

• Advertisement

20 minutes left! Shatter, do you have anything to say in your defence?

@Uriel, I didn't forget Poochie, he currently has my vote and I mentioned him in the second line of my post?

My bad. I see you did

When I'm gone, check who look at who encouraged you to vote for me..........

Uriel. wrote: »

Me too... There's strange going ons here
    Me three, last minute change!

Just realised that it's a big risk for us not to lynch Andy, he knows too much. We're suspicious that because he knows too much, he might be a wolf. However, the wolves know if he is a wolf or not. If he's not, he's a big threat to them and if they'd any sense they'll take him out tonight. So if Andy survives the night, that means he's probably a wolf right? Sorry Andy buddy, either way it's not looking good for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Just realised that it's a big risk for us not to lynch Andy, he knows too much. We're suspicious that because he knows too much, he might be a wolf. However, the wolves know if he is a wolf or not. If he's not, he's a big threat to them and if they'd any sense they'll take him out tonight. So if Andy survives the night, that means he's probably a wolf right? Sorry Andy buddy, either way it's not looking good for you!

Yea i knew that the second i started, either way your all starting to work together which is a step in the right direction

Goodbye cruel world
    I'm leaving you today
    Goodbye
    Goodbye
    Goodbye

I reckon we wait and see who is lynched and who is murdered. Andy may be a wolf but he may be good to keep on our side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Goodbye cruel world
    I'm leaving you today
    Goodbye
    Goodbye
    Goodbye

Dude, you might be okay, people have been voting throughout the day. We will know soon. Just hope we make the right call on this. The idea I vote to kill an innocent is worrying. We need a way to figure out who is a wolf!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Last minute change to shatter (sorry jayop)

Youre trying to hard....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

END OF TURN 1 - LYNCH 1

He’d been feeling down all day. He didn’t really know Kersplat too well but was still driven to distraction with grief. The hangover from last night’s frivolities in the Old Tavern wasn’t helping either. His heart was broken and he was damn sure going to let the village know about it by talking continuously in the third person for the duration of the afternoon.

By 9:15 pm this was getting right on every ones nerves and so a splinter group of villagers finally snapped. Andy lost the rag first. Tearing off his jacket he began pounding on his belly and tits shouting “C’mon then, let’s have the fecker!” Mick, Sullivlo, Poochie and the others had seen enough and Shatterproof was knocked to the ground and stomped, kicked and spat on until his eyes closed shut for one final time.

“Goodbye cruel world, I'm leaving you today, Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye” his final pathetic words.

Shatterproof – 8 votes - dobman88 - micksjaguar - Andy125 - Sullivlo - Poochie5 - mahamageehad - Uriel. – tritium
    sullivlo - 3 votes - The_Dazzler – Shatterproof - Persepoly
    Uriel. - 3 votes - Fleawuss - Kylo Ren - El Hombre
    Fleawuss - 2 votes - The_Valeyard - Ficheall
    Poochie05 - 2 votes - Boneyarsebogman - MrsFlushdraw
    mahamageehad - 1 votes - Digital Solitude
    Digital Solitude - 1 votes - Suffering Golfer

Hmm I changed at the last minute. Something started to feel a bit off. Perhaps the right "person" was chosen. Or perhaps not.

• Advertisement

Sorry shatterproof...

Now to go wash the blood off me lynching boots

Hmm I changed at the last minute. Something started to feel a bit off. Perhaps the right "person" was chosen. Or perhaps not.

Would you like to remove that knife you used to stab me in the back? :pac:

Ya I got a bit in me hair :(

Do we not get to know if he was a warewolf or not. Game will be pretty much impossible for the village if we dont as we have nothing to go on

Did we manage to kill a Wolf?

Would you like to remove that knife you used to stab me in the back? :pac:

I felt kinda bad alright Sullivlo. But. The way we we as villagers were circling Shatter started to feel almost like a pack mentality. What moves in packs? Wolves. As a villager this didn't sit right with me so I felt I needed to make a last minute change. Andy may be useful, mahama didn't really cause much of a stir within me, poochie? Nah. So that left yourself.

Course I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Did we manage to kill a Wolf?

You tried to get an innocent man lynched.

Hmm. It was obviously Poochie, silly people!

Fleawuss wrote: »
    You tried to get an innocent man lynched.

We shall see, Fleawuss. We shall see.

• Advertisement

I think we now need to regroup. Who the wolves catch tonight will tell a lot. I fear that with our lynching of shatter that we may have killed one of our own.

Tomorrow morning will tell more.

But for now, RIP to our fallen comrades: kersplat and shatterproof. Gone, but not forgotten.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement