Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

8 votes for shatterproof. The wolves wouldn't allow one of their own to be sacrificed and lose the strength of their 4 votes. Look back at those who called for his death; retread the posts. The wolves are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I felt kinda bad alright Sullivlo. But. The way we we as villagers were circling Shatter started to feel almost like a pack mentality. What moves in packs? Wolves. As a villager this didn't sit right with me so I felt I needed to make a last minute change. Andy may be useful, mahama didn't really cause much of a stir within me, poochie? Nah. So that left yourself.

Course I could be wrong.

Yes. In this case you are incorrect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Fleawuss wrote: »
    8 votes for shatterproof. The wolves wouldn't allow one of their own to be sacrificed and lose the strength of their 4 votes. Look back at those who called for his death; retread the posts. The wolves are there.

Unless they want us to think that. And they spread there votes out??

Wait. That's going to hurt my brain.

Gahhh, this is making me paranoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Did we manage to kill a Wolf?

We wont know till the priest comes forward, we could ask him to come forward now or wait to gather more information, i would recommend waiting a few more rounds,

who the wolves kill next could be very telling, the witness should choose wisely who to follow this dark night

we need to vote on who the seer should ask about, and if he finds a wolf he needs to come forward

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hmm. It was obviously Poochie, silly people!
    Yeah, I feel kinda bad for changing my mind, I was one of the first to suspect him and I let myself be swayed by the crowd. I'll be super annoyed if he turns out to be a wolf!!!! :angry:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jayop wrote: »
    Uriel. - 3 votes - Fleawuss - Kylo Ren - El Hombre

Hmmmm... Trying to lynch an innocent tut Tut Tut

Unless they want us to think that. And they spread there votes out??

Wait. That's going to hurt my brain.

Gahhh, this is making me paranoid.

No they won't spread out votes yet. Clinch a death. They have the upper hand. Retread the posts where shatter was condemned. The wolves are there.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hmmmm... Trying to lynch an innocent tut Tut Tut

Not really concerned though are you? Feel secure? Have a few friends to back you up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Yeah, I feel kinda bad for changing my mind, I was one of the first to suspect him and I let myself be swayed by the crowd. I'll be super annoyed if he turns out to be a wolf!!!! :angry:

I am not a wolf, I am a girl :)

andy125 wrote: »
    We wont know till the priest comes forward, we could ask him to come forward now or wait to gather more information, i would recommend waiting a few more rounds,

who the wolves kill next could be very telling, the witness should choose wisely who to follow this dark night

we need to vote on who the seer should ask about, and if he finds a wolf he needs to come forward

I think it would be too early for the seer to come forward... He or she needs to get the names of at least 2 wolves to be useful sacrifice....

I hope shatterproof wasn't the seer or priest...

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Yes. In this case you are incorrect.

I do believe we lynched one of our own but perhaps I made an error in judgement in voting for you Sullivlo.

Like you say let us regroup and see what the morrow brings.

I don't think the priest should come forward yet, even though I really want to know if Shatter was guilty. If I was the witness I'd be following Andy tonight I think!

Fleawuss, who are you accusing?

The wolves wouldnt have bandwagoned a radom person to save one of thier own as it would stick out and give them all away.

SEER should look at Andy, Priest should stay quite.

mahamageehad is on my suspects list, I have my eye on you

Not really concerned though are you? Feel secure? Have a few friends to back you up?

Friends, in here? Seems not my furry acquaintance ...

I do believe we lynched one of our own but perhaps I made an error in judgement in voting for you Sullivlo.

Like you say let us regroup and see what the morrow brings.

We'll lose one more before the clock strikes 11 (am)...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I am not a wolf, and I only changed my mind for the good of the village, I still have my eye on you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Maybe have the witness follow andy and the seer ask about uriel

Uriel. wrote: »
    I think it would be too early for the seer to come forward... He or she needs to get the names of at least 2 wolves to be useful sacrifice....

I hope shatterproof wasn't the seer or priest...

If the seer has the info on one wolf he should come out asap, with that vital bit of information we could have a very decent suspect line up for the remaining wolves by knowing 100% for sure of one wolf,

If the seer keeps his info and tries to get another wolf we risk losing everything if the seer dies and then the wolves will eat us for breakfast

The seer could be dead already but i doubt shatter was the sear, if he was a villager he played it horribly, if he was the seer he played it atrociously

If the seer is alive we need to use him now by voting on who to check on, he keeps his silence until he finds a wolf, by the time he finds one he could have 3 or 4 people checked innocent which would win the game for us easy

what happens if the witness catches a murder, I just re read OP and it says he returns to a villager...

Poochie05 wrote: »

I am not a wolf, and I only changed my mind for the good of the village, I still have my eye on you
    And I you! Although also pleased to find another lady in this sausagefest of a village.
    Aw MicksJaguar, what have I ever done to you? :(

I am heading to bed now after all this excitement. Need a long hot shower to get rid of the aura of lynching! I'm a bit frightened of how suspicious everyone here is so I'll be keeping the head down tomorrow, assuming I can survive the night! (It's defo not coz I have RL commitments... :P) I think who the wolves target next will tell us a lot. Hopefully I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow at lunch! As for strategy, I defo think the Witness should be following Andy tonight, sorry bud!

One more question about the rules- if the witness sees a murder and recognises Wolf A, they should out themselves immediately right? As they go back to being a regular villager it's not even much of a risk as they're no longer an ongoing threat to the wolves. I assume the priest or the seer coming forward would be more of a self-sacrifice situation as the wolves would want to take them out.

• Advertisement

what happens if the witness catches a murder, I just re read OP and it says he returns to a villager...

he would then know one of the wolves and then he wouldnt be able to follow anyone after that,

if the witness follows me which some have suggested the wolves wont kill me and loose one of their own and the might push for my lynching tommrrow so wont waste a kill, so it could be wasted on me its hard to tell thats why we should let the witness work on his own and not make suggestion to him

Unless a seer or priest comes forward of coarse

And I you! Although also pleased to find another lady in this sausagefest of a village.
    Aw MicksJaguar, what have I ever done to you? :(

One more question about the rules- if the witness sees a murder and recognises Wolf A, they should out themselves immediately right? As they go back to being a regular villager it's not even much of a risk as they're no longer an ongoing threat to the wolves. I assume the priest or the seer coming forward would be more of a self-sacrifice situation as the wolves would want to take them out.

Correct

There's a way to win this villagers: 8 voted to kill shatterproof and 12 didn't. 12 gives a majority. The wolves will have voted to kill him in order to keep their pack of 4 votes intact. Even if it's only 3 wolves voted it's still 9 against 11.

Do we 12 have the guts to stand together and pick one of the 8 to lynch in turn? It is guaranteed victory for us. Even if the wolves kill one of us each night we keep the advantage and the wolves will become clearer each time.

There's a way to win this villagers: 8 voted to kill shatterproof and 12 didn't. 12 gives a majority. The wolves will have voted to kill him in order to keep their pack of 4 votes intact. Even if it's only 3 wolves voted it's still 9 against 11.

Do we 12 have the guts to stand together and pick one of the 8 to lynch in turn? It is guaranteed victory for us. Even if the wolves kill one of us each night we keep the advantage and the wolves will become clearer each time.

One your working on the assumption he was def a villa and 2 that the wolves were silly enough to all get on him if he was.

Sullivo and Uriel switched late onto him mind and they had votes on them so they will need keeping an eye on.

we still dont have enough information tbh, shatterproof could have been innocent but he went off the rails leading up to the lynching, we didn't have much to go but that was enough for me

And just to confuse things further, try not hold grudges if someone voted against you we could have two villagers calling each other out as wolves which doesnt help us as we then lynch one of them, i had my doubts on someone but the more they posted the more im nearly sure i know they are a villager

We need to vote for the seer to check someone out tonight, we worry about lynching in the morning and we vote on seer target in the night

Anything to be said for the priest coming forward if we did get a WW, it would gives us a lot of info and with the witness to back him up we would get till wednesday night of info from him and then he could retrain another one.

Not saying he should but wanted to start the convo..

I vote for the Seer to look at Oriel or Sullivo

Mark my words: none of the 8 who killed shatter will die tonight. There is your proof. The wolves will be scared now of what I proposed.

Anything to be said for the priest coming forward if we did get a WW, it would gives us a lot of info and with the witness to back him up we would get till wednesday night of info from him and then he could retrain another one.

Not saying he should but wanted to start the convo..

I vote for the Seer to look at Oriel or Sullivo

The priest should train another priest first, but he has to be 100% certain it is a villager as the person he trains will know his identity, the priest knows who shatter was and if he was a wolf he should have an idea of who is a villager and train them asap, the same can be said if he was innocent he should also have a fair idea who is innocent by looking at votes and posts leading up to lynching

Mark my words: none of the 8 who killed shatter will die tonight. There is your proof. The wolves will be scared now of what I proposed.

Do you believe the wolves are among those 8?

• Advertisement

Do you believe the wolves are among those 8?

Totally. They will have thrown their votes into it to clinch the death of a villager. Hunt them down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement