Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Fleawuss wrote: »
    Mark my words: none of the 8 who killed shatter will die tonight. There is your proof. The wolves will be scared now of what I proposed.

well surely the wolves will be reading this and kill one of the 8 to throw the scent off, the only way you could be 100% sure none of the 8 will die is because your wolfpack wont allow it.

i recommend the seer look into fleawuss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

andy125 wrote: »
    well surely the wolves will be reading this and kill one of the 8 to throw the scent off, the only way you could be 100% sure none of the 8 will die is because your wolfpack wont allow it.

If the wolves kill one of the 8 we the villagers win. We then rule 7 12 and there is no way back. The deer should look among the 8 and particularly the clever who guide and nudge.

Hunt them down.

If the wolves kill one of the 8 we the villagers win. We then rule 7 12 and there is no way back. The deer should look among the 8 and particularly the clever who guide and nudge.

Hunt them down.

we dont have anywhere near enough information to lay a game ending strategy so early, we have no idea of the wolves strategy so we cant forge a counter one as of yet, all we can do is prepare and gather more information, things will become clearer as we go on

Hunt them down.

your presumming 100% that we didnt get a wolf and you could not know this unless u are a wolf, but its a bad play for a wolf to make, I agree someone from the late switches should be looked at especially ones who may have thought they were in trouble like Syl and Uriel.

You will need to be looked at now incase you are making a play but in a day or 2

we dont have anywhere near enough information to lay a game ending strategy so early, we have no idea of the wolves strategy so we cant forge a counter one as of yet, all we can do is prepare and gather more information, things will become clearer as we go on

Behold he who speaks from both sides of the mouth. Behold the slavering jaws of the werewolf. Behold he who urges inaction the better to feast on the villagers. I know you now. Wolf.

• Advertisement

I may die tonight for knowing them. But like MLK I have been to the mountaintop!

I agree one of the wolves could kill just to throw us off but I don't think that Fleawuss is one of them. His posts lack em shall we say bite.
    Unlike yours Andy. You are quite proactive and direct but reading between the lines is showing me nothing sinister.

Let us ask our intuition. Who strikes us as the most wolf like? Who appears to have a conniving streak? Ducking and diving, drawing attention to certain posters in a very convincing manner?

Sleep tight. Don't let the werewolves bite!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

your presumming 100% that we didnt get a wolf and you could not know this unless u are a wolf, but its a bad play for a wolf to make, I agree someone from the late switches should be looked at especially ones who may have thought they were in trouble like Syl and Uriel.

You will need to be looked at now incase you are making a play but in a day or 2
    Well not surprising that I'd change my vote... The early strategy being adopted by some posters was to vote out the higher commenters in the thread... As I was high up on that list, I needed to ensure self preservation unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

I would def say that the Seer and Priest should remain hidden for now, would be too early to lose them cause I'd assume you'd be number one target if you were known to the wolves.

I actually thought we'd be able to know if a lynched person was a wolf or not! Would have been handy and don't know if it would exactly make the game too easy or hard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

There's a way to win this villagers: 8 voted to kill shatterproof and 12 didn't. 12 gives a majority. The wolves will have voted to kill him in order to keep their pack of 4 votes intact. Even if it's only 3 wolves voted it's still 9 against 11.

Do we 12 have the guts to stand together and pick one of the 8 to lynch in turn? It is guaranteed victory for us. Even if the wolves kill one of us each night we keep the advantage and the wolves will become clearer each time.
    Mark my words: none of the 8 who killed shatter will die tonight. There is your proof. The wolves will be scared now of what I proposed.

I'm now relatively certain Fleawuss is a wolf, though there is a possibility that he is just a rather weak link, as Anne might say...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Is it possible that Kersplat or Shatter were the seer/priest? If it is the priest who hears the role of the victim, and the priest is killed, is a new priest assigned? If the seer gets killed does someone else step in? What if we haven't heard from the priest because we let him die?

Can't wait to find out if I'm still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

sullivlo wrote: »
    Is it possible that Kersplat or Shatter were the seer/priest? If it is the priest who hears the role of the victim, and the priest is killed, is a new priest assigned? If the seer gets killed does someone else step in? What if we haven't heard from the priest because we let him die?

The priest is unlikely to have a lot to tell us at this stage with only three down (two named) and only one of those not killed by wolves

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

sullivlo wrote: »

Don't think that a new one is assigned. It's too luck I think if we killed the priest unfortunately

Will update after 10. It will be interesting to see who votes together again tonight.

1. The Dazzler - voted for sullivlo
    2. Persepoly - voted for sullivlo
    3. dobman88 - FIRST voted for Shatter
    4. The Valeyard - voted for Fleawuss
    5. Andy125 - voted for Shatter and deemed important to the group/interest to the seer
    6. MrsFlushdraw - voted for Poochie
    7. MicksJaguar - voted for Shatter
    8. KERSPLAT!
    9. Fleawuss - voted for Uriel
    10. Uriel. - voted for Shatter
    11. ShatterProof
    12. suffering golfer - voted for digital solitude
    13. sullivlo - voted for Shatter
    14. Kylo Ren - voted for uriel
    15. El Hombre - voted for uriel
    16. boneyarsebogman - voted for poochie
    17. Digital Solitude - voted for mahamageehad
    18. mahamageehad - voted for Shatter
    19. Poochie05 - voted for Shatter
    20. tritium - voted for Shatter
    21. Ficheall - voted for fleawuss

Do we make another vote before 10 am?

Before 10pm

We learn who the wolves slayed at 10 am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Boom, head shot. You're all dead!

• Advertisement

One bullet, 13 kills? That's some mighty shooting you got there, Wolfie Wolfie.

One bullet, 13 kills? That's some mighty shooting you got there, Wolfie Wolfie.
    I learned it from Angelina Jolie in Wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

smash wrote: »
    I learned it from Angelina Jolie in Wanted.

Please, cam we keep this thread for people involved in the game? It's in the thread title and the OP. I know I can't make people respect that, but it's not a lot to ask.

Jayop wrote: »
    Please, cam we keep this thread for people involved in the game? It's in the thread title and the OP. I know I can't make people respect that, but it's not a lot to ask.
    Honestly I don't even know what this thread is about and I'm not going to read over 400 posts. Maybe get it moved to the games forum or puzzles forum?

Honestly I don't even know what this thread is about and I'm not going to read over 400 posts. Maybe get it moved to the games forum or puzzles forum?

It's perfectly fine where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Just reading the first line of the first post would be a start.

Like I said, we can't stop people posting but a ton of effort has gone into this and I would appreciate it if that could be respected for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭dobman88

Or just gtfo and stop posting

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Some might read that as a rules question but......

Was that an in-joke for the other wolves?

Genuine question, no pressure,

Right now I'm seeing a wolf trying to be too clever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Andy, why on earth would you suggest the seer came out if they had binked a wolf? Are you a wolf hoping that a novice player might think you are talking sense? Have you and poochie on my list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Utdfan20titles

GTF (**** thread) O more like

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement