Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The Lynch form is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

andy125 wrote: »
    We need to find the reason flea was slaughtered and see how other posters reacted with him last night, that is the most evidence we have so far

I will have a good look when I get home from work and see if anything stands out
    Well, I voted to lynch him, but that was because he reacted much more to being accused than everyone else who had accusations flung at them.
    Then later he started spewing those wild "strategies" which made no sense, and I thought I'd made the right choice as he was going to throw people onto the wrong scent - whether intentionally or not - and then he rather surprised me by being eaten by the wolves...

I realise this moves me onto the list of possible wolf suspects, so if anyone has any questions on that score, I'd prefer if they posed them sooner, so that I have time to answer them while I'm online. (In answer to the obvious one: No, I'm not a wolf.)

If I were more narcissistic, and gave the wolves more credit for a long game plan, I wouldn't discount the possibility that the wolves chose a victim whom they had not accused, with the intention of convincing the mob to lynch this victim's previous accusers the following evening, eg. in this case, me or Valeyard. That seems too much like a set play for people who are new to the game, though - and I'm not convinced andy is a wolf yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

We need to find the reason flea was slaughtered and see how other posters reacted with him last night, that is the most evidence we have so far

I will have a good look when I get home from work and see if anything stands out
    I think the clue lies in his vote, tbh.

If we assume that Kersplat, Shatter and Flea were innocent, we need to look at who they voted for.

The first public outing was Shatter voting for me and Flea voting for Uriel.

As I am a mere innocent villager, I don't need to defend myself. Should someone wish to tarnish my good character, feel free. But this is my theory.

Flea was an innocent villager (or worse, a witness, the seer or the priest), who learned the identity of a wolf. His vote for Uriel speaks volumes, in that Uriel was one of the people to vote for Shatter - the wolves vote in packs. Confirms the theory that Uriel is a wolf - Flea was suspicious enough of him to vote for him, and Uriel voted with the wolf pack.

Does this post now make more sense?
    Fleawuss wrote: »
    Very hard to see any pattern yet. I don't like Uriel's comment about needing a new gravedigger soon. Was that a name for a mod and then Kersplat dies?

My theory is that he saw Uriel and his wolfpack kill Kersplat, and that is why he was killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I really cant work a pattern or any logic here. I have read and re-read the posts, but I'm not seeing any pattern or logic. Unless I'missing something obvious??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    I hear there might be a vacancy coming up for a gravedigger.....

sullivo, except as you can see that fleawuss tried to attribute this quote to me in the wrong... it was tritium that suggested a vacancy for a gravedigger.

Bare in mind that suggested fleawuss was a wolf given that wolves have fleas... and he/she took exception to same.

• Advertisement

Fleawuss wrote: »
    Very hard to see any pattern yet. I don't like Uriel's comment about needing a new gravedigger soon. Was that a name for a mod and then Kersplat dies?

Folks this is quoted to show how uriel lies.

The best thing about this game being moved to this forum is we can now post pics. I had a cracker picked for my OP but couldn't post it because I didn't know AH had a restricion on images.

Anyway, I feel this describes a few you you pretty well!!

TB3pD7J.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

tritium wrote: »
    Well if I couldnt read I wouldnt want cliffs :cool: I'm just lazy the most villager trait there is considering no one seems to have a job in this god dam village

I hear there might be a vacancy coming up for a gravedigger.....

This is the post, not Uriel unless it was said again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

sullivlo wrote: »

Not strictly lying here sullivlo, fleawuss misattributed the comment that id made to uriel. Guess it depend if you think the comment is basis for suspicion in which case uriel isnt accountable or whether actions since are the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Flea was an innocent villager (or worse, a witness, the seer or the priest), who learned the identity of a wolf.
    Actually, on that note, Jayop - if the game started at 10am with a wolf slaughter - whom of the witness, seer, or priest could know anything? I'm guessing the priest could tell what Kersplat was, but the witness wouldn't know anything, right? The witness can't have seen anything because the game hadn't started to allow them to follow anyone. So Flea could only have known who a wolf was if he were a seer. If that's the case, we're fecked.

• Advertisement

I agree with valeyard. There doesn't seem to be any logic or pattern. I feel very much in the dark with who could be a wolf or a priest or a seer.
    What did Fleawuss know to have him taken out? Who did he suspect? I need to read back over the posts to see who first cast doubt on Andy.

Andy Andy Andy. What is it about your posts that keep drawing my attention.

Ficheall wrote: »
    Actually, on that note, Jayop - if the game started at 10am with a wolf slaughter - whom of the witness, seer, or priest could know anything? I'm guessing the priest could tell what Kersplat was, but the witness wouldn't know anything, right? The witness can't have seen anything because the game hadn't started to allow them to follow anyone. So Flea could only have known who a wolf was if he were a seer. If that's the case, we're fecked.

I'm going with pink bolded as my game mod colour! :)

The Turn starts at 10.01pm and ends at 10pm so the Witness and Seer both will have started the game with the ability to do two checks/follows so far and the priest will have started the game with the ability to find out the identities of all four people who died so far.

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm going with pink bolded as my game mod colour! :)

The Turn starts at 10.01pm and ends at 10pm so the Witness and Seer both will have started the game with the ability to do two checks/follows so far and the priest will have started the game with the ability to find out the identities of all four people who died so far.

Four deaths? I can only see three?

Four deaths? I can only see three?

Soz, you're right the fourth will be tonight at 10.

I need to take more care before I post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

This game is tough if we cant see voting patterns. Would love to be able to race two players and see who vote for whom and then do the same the following night etc... At least we will have an idea who vote for whom.

Actually not sure if that would be helpful unless we know who the dead player is.

Need to think this through. Trying to figure out an optimal game strategy to figure out the wolves.

The priest should maybe come out in two days after two/three days of races and let us know the players role and that will give us valuable info on voting patterns (assuming the priest survive that long). No longer as we are losing 2 players let day and we have 18 players left.

Jayop wrote: »
    Soz, you're right the fourth will be tonight at 10.

I need to take more care before I post.

If you werent the overlord I'd think that was pretty much wolf talk right there! Lol

This game has me really confused. It's just a guessing game really.

Also the other key source of info will be from whoever the warewolf kill. I will read over flea posts to see if there are some clue there as to why he was killed. He must have mentioned something the wolves didn't like.

Not sure if answered but done find out when a wolf is killed. Sorry. Didn't read the whole thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Will thus die now its been moved :(

I'd like it if we could find a way to tell who the dead are too like other lads said as it will make it more interesting.

Flea was an interesting choice.

Honestly hard to suss my vote for tonight its complete random really

• Advertisement

Why are you persisting on putting up blatant lies?

I never said anything about a gravedigger and I showed you that the quote about the gravedigger was made by tritium and not be me, yet you post this again?

Why?

What's your game?

I am now deeply suspicious...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

[QUOTE=suffering golfer;100778367

The priest should maybe come out in two days after two/three days of races and let us know the players role and that will give us valuable info on voting patterns (assuming the priest survive that long). No longer as we are losing 2 players let day and we have 18 players left.[/QUOTE]

I think that is a sound strategy regarding the priest, but dont forget the priest should have trained or should train today a new priest which would give us 2 priests,

As the priest knows who is who from the deaths so far he should no at least 1 villager that is a real villager by now and train him/her asap.

Uriel. wrote: »

I never said anything about a gravedigger and I showed you that the quote about the gravedigger was made by tritium and not be me, yet you post this again?

Why?

What's your game?

I meant that it was spoken of you. Implying that flea knew something that the rest of us didn't which is why he was killed.

I meant that it was spoken of you. Implying that flea knew something that the rest of us didn't which is why he was killed.

flea attributed a quote to me that I never made... that's how much he knew...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Why?

What's your game?

Really? Can you link the post where you explained it wasn't you? I'm stuck on scrappy amazon tablet at the moment.

Interesting to keep accusing you if you've clearly defended yourself sullivo just got interesting if its true!

I think that is a sound strategy regarding the priest, but dont forget the priest should have trained or should train today a new priest which would give us 2 priests,

As the priest knows who is who from the deaths so far he should no at least 1 villager that is a real villager by now and train him/her asap.

How does he know who a real villager now though? He can only make a guess based on posters posts. A leap of faith! Guess that why they are priests!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

But how do we know it's really the priest and not a wolf trying to throw us off the scent?

Need to be really careful here. If the priest trains a Wolf, then the Wolf has Wolf and priest abilities. Also Priest would probably be dead next day.

So Priest needs to make sure they are certain their trainee is not a Wolf.

Need to be really careful here. If the priest trains a Wolf, then the Wolf has Wolf and priest abilities. Also Priest would probably be dead next day.

So Priest needs to make sure they are certain their trainee is not a Wolf.

It would be less risk to train somebody now as chance of getting increasingly riskier as more people die.

• Advertisement

flea attributed a quote to me that I never made... that's how much he knew...

Flea called you out on being a wolf, wanted to lynch you, and you got him slaughtered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement