Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

18:45 MicksJaguar votes sullivlo

18:55 Fichell votes persepoly

19:08 Poochie votes sullivlo

19:10 Tritium votes Uriel

andy125 wrote: »
    Which is understandable, i think i survived because alot of people suggested the witness follow me last night

So what should we do with you tomoro if your still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I have had one poster essentially pursue me for the entire day... With out any basis and persisted in using lies for that pursuit. I exposed those lies clearly on the thread.
    So I've been forced to defend these baseless accusations.

I am not a wolf.

Sullivlo actions lead me to believe that she is a wolf. Therefore that is my vote tonight.

tritium wrote: »
    Ive voted uriel. I had suspicions yesterday. Today the arguements hes made seem just a bit overdone.

Happy to be convinced otherwise but thats my vote for now

Only been "overdone" because of the continued accusations of one poster and why has that poster pursued same.. Sounds like a wolf baying for blood if you ask me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Have we heard from everyone today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel. wrote: »
    I have had one poster essentially pursue me for the entire day... With out any basis and persisted in using lies for that pursuit. I exposed those lies clearly on the thread.

I am not a wolf.

Sullivlo actions lead me to believe that she is a wolf. Therefore that is my vote tonight.

Wsy i see it your post history has lots of 'fluffy' advice- suggest people on username, little offhand comme ts that really only stir the pot but get us no closer to killing wolves. Even your defence is more attackbm your accuser than substance.

Id like to believe you, but for my money, you sir are a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I am not a wolf.

I think if she were a wolf with a vendetta, you would just have been killed during the night. More likely a deluded villager. The wolves don't have to persecute during the daytime - they just need to stay below the radar. I would be much more suspicious of the people who spoke yesterday and have not said much today. Now, I really must go and get dinner - something with plenty of garlic in to keep the wolves away...

Wsy i see it your post history has lots of 'fluffy' advice- suggest people on username, little offhand comme ts that really only stir the pot but get us no closer to killing wolves. Even your defence is more attackbm your accuser than substance.

Id like to believe you, but for my money, you sir are a wolf
    Well I'm not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Well I'm not.

Having been 'hounded' the same way yesterday for no reason other than my username and my number of posts, I can kind of sympathise.

For the record, here is my list from yesterday's wolf circling

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Well I'm not.

Funny your canning the discussion, change of tactic?

• Advertisement

Funny your canning the discussion, change of tactic?

What discussion? I haven't canned anything? Do continue....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

If your list is accuracte, then I think I will vote persepoly to get a race going. No real reason to vote for anyone though, have an eye on one of two but want to see what they say and vote before I say anything though.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Having been 'hounded' the same way yesterday for no reason other than my username and my number of posts, I can kind of sympathise.

For the record, here is my list from yesterday's wolf circling
    Indeed. You did get a day 1 hounding alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,479 ✭✭✭dobman88

I'm gonna have to pull out of this. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

I have no idea who to go for but basing my decision on the fact the fleasuus was killed to misdirect vote from people that didnt vote for shatter, i am going to vote for a sleeper in El Hombre with a total of 8 posts

If your list is accuracte, then I think I will vote persepoly to get a race going. No real reason to vote for anyone though, have an eye on one of two but want to see what they say and vote before I say anything though.

It was correct from when I posted didnt see anyone confirm votes earlier but I kinda sped read the thread

19:15 Uriel votes sullivlo

19:42 Sgolfer votes persepoly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

dobman88 wrote: »

Can you tell us if you're a wolf before you go? :D

dobman88 wrote: »

Wha?

Probably means your not a wolf so.

A race is. a good idea but in that case think I will charge my vote - if I can figure out how to on this poxy phone - how do people write on these. I think Uriel is more likely to be voted for than Persepoly so is I CAN figure out how to change my vote, Uriel is who Ill 'll vote for.

• Advertisement

Ficheall wrote: »
    A race is. a good idea but in that case think I will charge my vote - if I can figure out how to on this poxy phone - how do people write on these. I think Uriel is more likely to be voted for than Persepoly so is I CAN figure out how to change my vote, Uriel is who Ill 'll vote for.

Ah... Did I just stumble on to something here?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

5 pages behind but voted Persopoly, feel he dropped the ball earlier in a way that doesn't make sense for a villager to do

andy125 wrote: »
    I have no idea who to go for but basing my decision on the fact the fleasuus was killed to misdirect vote from people that didnt vote for shatter, i am going to vote for a sleeper in El Hombre with a total of 8 posts

So after 2 days of being heavily involved in the thread you feel you have no info bar Fleas killing and your going to put a throw away vote on El Hombre even when we have a race forming. Bit suspect to me.

5 pages behind but voted Persopoly, feel he dropped the ball earlier in a way that doesn't make sense for a villager to do

What do you mean? I didnt see anything? :confused:

Ah... Did I just stumble on to something here?
    I don't like people following my lead. i planned to change when more votes had been caste - you werent supposed to fecking copy me!

It was correct from when I posted didnt see anyone confirm votes earlier but I kinda sped read the thread

19:15 Uriel votes sullivlo

19:42 Sgolfer votes persepoly

19:46 Andy125 votes El Hombre

19:57 Dsolitude votes Persopoly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I have voted for uriel, however in order to preserve myself I may change to polly.

I know that I am not a wolf. I know what flea saw.

Ficheall wrote: »
    I don't like people following my lead. i planned to change when more votes had been caste - you werent supposed to fecking copy me!

So you wanted to keep your vote handy in case you needed to switch? Why would you want to do that unless to save a wolf brother?

sullivlo wrote: »
    I have voted for uriel, however in order to preserve myself I may change to polly.

Can we change votes? I didnt know that.

Not much time left. Im really not sure!!!!! Gahhhhhhhh. Going to have to make a call and just go for it. I got it wrong the lasy day!!

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »

Ok keeping track of this voting stuff is hard work and Ive obviously missed 1 so might give up on it as I dont want to mislead village.

Thoughts?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement