Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

What do you mean? I didnt see anything? :confused:

It was put in detail a few pages back, lots of stuff about sniffing and asked was it too late to vote at like 9am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

dobman88 wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to pull out of this. Apologies.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. DOBMAN88 HAS PULLED OUT OF THE GAME FOR PERSONAL REASONS.

HE IS GOING TO BE REPLACED BY TIGGER FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE GAME. ROLES ETC. STAY THE SAME.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jayop wrote: »
    BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. DOBMAN88 HAS PULLED OUT OF THE GAME FOR PERSONAL REASONS.

HE IS GOING TO BE REPLACED BY TIGGER FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE GAME. ROLES ETC. STAY THE SAME.

Welcome tigger.

Does tigger assume the role that dobman had?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

So you wanted to keep your vote handy in case you needed to switch? Why would you want to do that unless to save a wolf brother?
    Meh fine. Persepoly It is.
    Obviously it makes sense to vole as late as possible. From anyones point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Need to be really careful here. If the priest trains a Wolf, then the Wolf has Wolf and priest abilities. Also Priest would probably be dead next day.

So Priest needs to make sure they are certain their trainee is not a Wolf.

Thats a good point. Priest should also have the best handle on what the voting might tell us at this stage. Hopefully theyre making some sense of the bodies out there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Uriel. wrote: »
    Welcome tigger.

Does tigger assume the role that dobman had?
    Yeah i just changed my name

Alternate Fleawuss theory...

What if he was the priest trained up a wolf and got munched befor he could reveal anything to us.

Not worth much now but worth considering in a day or 2 if the priest still hasnt come out

This is mainly down to me finding his munch quite strange

There seems to be some confusion around my role and gender. I'm a female villager. A very tired villager.

I'm not sure of who I'm voting for tonight. I'm wondering if there is a pattern in thanked posts. Andy mentioned way back that he had experience of playing this game before. Mahama and Mick, I think, were two people who voted for him.

What if that's because it was a strategy that they as wolves thought up? Plant the seed of experience, take charge, be active, but all the while steer us villagers away from himself and his fellow creatures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

TIGGER HAS ASSUMED DOBMANS ROLE

Ficheall wrote: »
    Meh fine. Persepoly It is.
    Obviously it makes sense to vole as late as possible. From anyones point of view.

I agree, early voting gives the Wolves time to formulate a plan and to block vote, voting last thing the opposite

• Advertisement

I will be voting for Sullivlo. Seems to be flip flopping and posting erratic hard to follow posts in an attempt to confuse.

I will be voting for Sullivlo. Seems to be flip flopping and posting erratic hard to follow posts in an attempt to confuse.

Interesting observation. I voted for Sullivlo last night but afterwards felt that she was the wrong choice.

Of course you could just be a wolf throwing that comment in to put us off.

Tigger wrote: »
    I agree, early voting gives the Wolves time to formulate a plan and to block vote, voting last thing the opposite

Its good to have a plan of some sort and keep the race tight untill the end villagers can still change there votes towards the end unkown to the WWs

Interesting observation. I voted for Sullivlo last night but afterwards felt that she was the wrong choice.

Or you could be a wolf trying to throw suspicion on me.:eek:

O ya you made a last minute switch last night I remember it being a little odd who did you change from?

Or you could be a wolf trying to throw suspicion on me.:eek:

Or you could both be wolves trying to work together to get sullivlo lynched

Im still mighty suspicious of persepoly and dazzler tou havent escaped my view either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It may also reveal a lot in terms of reactions when they see their number's up

Poochie05 wrote: »
    It may also reveal a lot in terms of reactions when they see their number's up
    When anyone sees their number they will react

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Its good to have a plan of some sort and keep the race tight untill the end villagers can still change there votes towards the end unkown to the WWs

Good thought, flaw with that though is would they not cause suspicion on themselves with the vote change? The ones changing votes have a different agenda, I.e. save a wolf If he is leading a race to get hanged.

It is tricky how to handle that to get the right balance. I think we need races so to hear why someone is voting for one or another and it gives priest valuable information and us once that info is shared at a later point.

Please, could everybody give reasoning with their vote. It will be very helpful

• Advertisement

O ya you made a last minute switch last night I remember it being a little odd who did you change from?

My first thought was Shatter but after some consideration I felt he was being unfairly targeted. But that left me a bit clueless so I thought perhaps Sullivlo. Now I'm back to being clueless but I do believe that the wolves are right here among us. At least one of them has been actively posting the last few pages. I'm just not sure who.

I'm voting for xyz because I think they are a wolf ?

I'm voting for xyz because I think they are a wolf ?
    Well, that's not going to be helpful, is it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Rigger, the replacement. His former user, strangly quiet the last day. Suspecious to me.

Some detail to my reasoning so! I could be wrong here but.....

A wolfs goal is to survive. One tactic is to bounce back suspicions at accusers until you can pick out the villagers key players

Generally with two people getting into a spat of accusations at each other i figure one may be hiding something. At this time of the evening it gets interesting. Wolfs need to give each other enough support to sway that vote one way. The innocent party has no such back up, so they should be the one isolated. You may even see wolves who've kept relatively quiet start to chime in.

By my reasoning that makes Uriel a wolf

It also makes persepoly a wolf

It also makes dazzler a wolf

If the seers still around one of those three would be worth a check. My vote stays with uriel....

Rigger, the replacement. His former user, strangly quiet the last day. Suspecious to me.
    thats T I doubble guh er
    he was quiet because he had stuff going on and then he had to pull out because he had something going on.

Well, that's not going to be helpful, is it??

its the only reason that a villager would vote for someone
    obviously a ww will say the same, it depend whether the ww like to hide in plain sight or hide in the long grass. i think 2 wolves are being quiet and 2 are being vocal calling people out etc. Probably gonna get me munched if i'm right

i think that we are lynching sullivio tonight and i think they have reigned themselves to this fact or that their might be a jump if the vote is close

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

obviously a ww will say the same, it depend whether the ww like to hide in plain sight or hide in the long grass. i think 2 wolves are being quiet and 2 are being vocal calling people out etc. Probably gonna get me munched if i'm right

i think that we are lynching sullivio tonight and i think they have reigned themselves to this fact or that their might be a jump if the vote is close

Jeez. Damned if you talk, damned if you don't.

I'm not a wolf. I believe that flea died because of what he saw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Yeah, I'm now very suspicious of you.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Jeez. Damned if you talk, damned if you don't.

I'm not a wolf. I believe that flea died because of what he saw.

What did he see?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement