Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Tigger wrote: »
    its the only reason that a villager would vote for someone
    obviously a ww will say the same, it depend whether the ww like to hide in plain sight or hide in the long grass. i think 2 wolves are being quiet and 2 are being vocal calling people out etc. Probably gonna get me munched if i'm right

i think that we are lynching sullivio tonight and i think they have reigned themselves to this fact or that their might be a jump if the vote is close

I also hold this view of 2 maybe 3 being quite and 1 or 2 being vocal , that is way I voted for a sleeper in el hombre as I can't choose from the vocal ones yet

Yeah, I'm now very suspicious of you.

Tigger, Sulllivlo, Andy maybe one more and lock her up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tritium wrote: »
    Some detail to my reasoning so! I could be wrong here but.....

A wolfs goal is to survive. One tactic is to bounce back suspicions at accusers until you can pick out the villagers key players

Generally with two people getting into a spat of accusations at each other i figure one may be hiding something. At this time of the evening it gets interesting. Wolfs need to give each other enough support to sway that vote one way. The innocent party has no such back up, so they should be the one isolated. You may even see wolves who've kept relatively quiet start to chime in.

By my reasoning that makes Uriel a wolf

It also makes persepoly a wolf

It also makes dazzler a wolf

If the seers still around one of those three would be worth a check. My vote stays with uriel....

It's interesting that you say that, but one thing is clear I haven't lied on this thread in my accusations... Another poster has... Can they be trusted... In my view no, that's why I'm voting sullivlo... Who has lied repeatedly and been called out on it and provided no explanation for lying... Blatant lies are a dead give away in my view...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Uriel. wrote: »
    It's interesting that you say that, but one thing is clear I haven't lied on this thread in my accusations... Another poster has... Can they be trusted... In my view no, that's why I'm voting sullivlo... Who has lied repeatedly and been called out on it and provided no explanation for lying... Blatant lies are a dead give away in my view...

I dont care who i can trust, i dont care who lies, i care who is a wolf

I believe you are a wolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Tigger, Sulllivlo, Andy maybe one more and lock her up

Ok that's wolf talk
    Andy said something on the very first page that made me sure he wasn't a wolf and your obsession over tracking the score so you can make sure everything is going to plan already had me suspicious
    I'm voting for you mister and I strongly advise people to do the same

• Advertisement

I dont care who i can trust, i dont care who lies, i care who is a wolf

I believe you are a wolf

On what basis?

Sounds like you are working with sullivlo tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

My suspicion is still on Uriel. So my vote will go there.

Sullivlo, you may not be a wolf, but your posting is doing you no favours!

On what basis?

Sounds like you are working with sullivlo tbh.

I was waiting for that to come.

The defence tactic i expected- go on the attack and accuse

Check mate

Ok that's wolf talk
    Andy said something on the very first page that made me sure he wasn't a wolf and your obsession over tracking the score so you can make sure everything is going to plan already had me suspicious
    I'm voting for you mister and I strongly advise people to do the same

You seem a little rattled now being called out twice just new to the game.
    Its not wolfy talk to make acussations and try shake the trees and see what falls.

We have a bit of a race going so thowing away a vote on me isnt a great Idea just like Andy throwing his vote away on Hombre isnt good for the village.

Keeeping score is the best way we have of watching voting patterns and getting what little info we have again its a wolf like thing to say you think its a bad idea.

I was waiting for that to come.

The defence tactic i expected- go on the attack and accuse

Check mate

Well go on, explain then?

• Advertisement

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    My suspicion is still on Uriel. So my vote will go there.

Sullivlo, you may not be a wolf, but your posting is doing you no favours!

I liked both of these last night and said the seer should check them out but Sullivlo posting style def swung it for me today

You seem a little rattled now being called out twice just new to the game.
    Its not wolfy talk to make acussations and try shake the trees and see what falls.

We have a bit of a race going so thowing away a vote on me isnt a great Idea just like Andy throwing his vote away on Hombre isnt good for the village.

Keeeping score is the best way we have of watching voting patterns and getting what little info we have again its a wolf like thing to say you think its a bad idea.
    1 I'm not new to the game I'm the same character playing the same style
    My old posts are under the name dobmann
    2 the race is a brilliant way to control the vote as is getting everyone to declare and putting it on a list
    3 instead of putting my vote on the list you tell me I'm wasting it
    4 keeping score is done automatically after the fact the vote is read out including changes
    What you are doing is manipulation and is clearly a method to affect who is lynched. Wolves already get to pick who is munches so you probably think it's all wrapped up
    But as soon as I point out it's silly I'm getting accused left right and centre

I liked both of these last night and said the seer should check them out but Sullivlo posting style def swung it for me today

I see this as a straight fight. One of sullivlo and uriel is a wolf in all likelihood. Ive given a lot of detail why i think its uriel and sullivlo is a villager

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

In which case I shall cease posting for now if it means I can convince others of my innocence. Today I made a hypothesis. Only one person had any comeback - that was uriel. Others agreed with my suspicions.

That's all I'll say. Best of luck to all potential lynchees tonight. May the odds be ever in your favour.

1 I'm not new to the game I'm the same character playing the same style
    My old posts are under the name dobmann
    2 the race is a brilliant way to control the vote as is getting everyone to declare and putting it on a list
    3 instead of putting my vote on the list you tell me I'm wasting it

Your posting style wont be the same as your a re a diff person.
    I can only control my vote a race is the best way to get info wolves can easily hide if there is loads of 1-2 people votes
    I made a mistake making the list earlier which I highlighted and asked peoples thoughts if I should continue no one answered so I left it as I didnt want to mislead with wrong info. You can check quite easily that I discountued the list and the time and all votes after.

I see this as a straight fight. One of sullivlo and uriel is a wolf in all likelihood. Ive given a lot of detail why i think its uriel and sullivlo is a villager

Not you haven't. You haven't explained anything at all and I've asked you to on several occasions...

I also think Sullivlo is a villager but I'm not sure about Uriel. To be quite honest I'm pretty confused about who to vote for.

I think so too
    Mick is paying lip service to voting uriel but is voting the other
    He's gonna eat me tonight and when he does avenge my death

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Sorry folks, been away for most of the day I'm afraid. The village shop doesn't run itself you know!
    Not sure why Flea was killed, he cold have been on to something as I said first thing this morning but it could be misdirection. I defo don't think that he was a wolf that they sacrificed though.

Let's start with who I'm not voting for. I don't think boney is a wolf, he hasn't been posting much and he seemed glad to be alive. He's under the radar for me for now. I also don't think Andy is a wolf as mentioned previously, he's too helpful. I don't think it's a wolf strategy but I do think he won't last for long. MrsFlushDraw doesn't feel particularly suspicious to me right now either, she didn't want the seer to come forward a few posts ago and I think a wolf would be encouraging it. I don't suspect Tigger (was Dobman88) yet for the same reason as MrsFlushDraw. Suffering golfer has come up with a few good theories so I'm not too suspicious of him for now either. Obviously, as I'm not a wolf I wouldn't be voting for myself!

Tough to get a read on The_Dazzler. He's been pretty quiet but he was also advocating for the priest to choose someone to train which could be a risky strategy. Tough to tell. Persepoly is also a bit unknown. She has been very tough on Andy, maybe she thinks he's a wolf but maybe she sees him as a threat. Not enough info to make a call here yet. MicksJaguar also feels a little suspicious, I'm wary but I've nothing to go accusing him of yet. For some reason I don't get any results when I do a search on the thread for The Valeyard so I'm putting him here for now too. I'm putting Kylo Ren and El Hombre in this middle section now too, they're fierce quiet and a bit too easily swayed. Poochie I'm putting here too as I accused her based mainly on post count and username with no real evidence. Still haven't seen enough to trust her though. Tritium I haven't seen much of today either so putting him here.

That leaves the rest of ye, my real suspect list.
    I'm confused between Uriel and Sullivlo. There's too much tension there so I'm pretty sure one of them is a wolf but I don't know which one. Ficheall, I'm suspicious of your attitude, you've laughed off most attempts at coming up with a strategy without really giving much away. Digital Solitude is on my suspect list because he voted for me and called me out a few times yesterday with no real evidence, which seems suspiciously wolfy. Likely I'm going to come down to either Uriel or Sullivlo but I won't be casting my vote until the last minute.

I also think Sullivlo is a villager but I'm not sure about Uriel. To be quite honest I'm pretty confused about who to vote for.

Well it looks like it'll be you if you don't pick one of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

of course i was quite - i was doing research in the library which as you well know is next door to the church (cough cough)

Also, I was doing some thread searches and I cam across this, I really hope that Shatter wasn't the priest!!!!!!

Not you haven't. You haven't explained anything at all and I've asked you to on several occasions...

Can i suggest something for the good of the village. Ive already explained over several posts that i think one of sullivlo and uriel is a wolf and given a lot of detail as to why i've voted as i did. Im not going to try to sell my take anymore but it might be in the villages interests (if you agree with the basic assumption) to localise the vote on these two. No arm twisting, just a suggestion.....

Sorry folks, been away for most of the day I'm afraid. The village shop doesn't run itself you know!
    Not sure why Flea was killed, he cold have been on to something as I said first thing this morning but it could be misdirection. I defo don't think that he was a wolf that they sacrificed though.

Let's start with who I'm not voting for. I don't think boney is a wolf, he hasn't been posting much and he seemed glad to be alive. He's under the radar for me for now. I also don't think Andy is a wolf as mentioned previously, he's too helpful. I don't think it's a wolf strategy but I do think he won't last for long. MrsFlushDraw doesn't feel particularly suspicious to me right now either, she didn't want the seer to come forward a few posts ago and I think a wolf would be encouraging it. I don't suspect Tigger (was Dobman88) yet for the same reason as MrsFlushDraw. Suffering golfer has come up with a few good theories so I'm not too suspicious of him for now either. Obviously, as I'm not a wolf I wouldn't be voting for myself!

Tough to get a read on The_Dazzler. He's been pretty quiet but he was also advocating for the priest to choose someone to train which could be a risky strategy. Tough to tell. Persepoly is also a bit unknown. She has been very tough on Andy, maybe she thinks he's a wolf but maybe she sees him as a threat. Not enough info to make a call here yet. MicksJaguar also feels a little suspicious, I'm wary but I've nothing to go accusing him of yet. For some reason I don't get any results when I do a search on the thread for The Valeyard so I'm putting him here for now too. I'm putting Kylo Ren and El Hombre in this middle section now too, they're fierce quiet and a bit too easily swayed. Poochie I'm putting here too as I accused her based mainly on post count and username with no real evidence. Still haven't seen enough to trust her though. Tritium I haven't seen much of today either so putting him here.

That leaves the rest of ye, my real suspect list.
    I'm confused between Uriel and Sullivlo. There's too much tension there so I'm pretty sure one of them is a wolf but I don't know which one. Ficheall, I'm suspicious of your attitude, you've laughed off most attempts at coming up with a strategy without really giving much away. Digital Solitude is on my suspect list because he voted for me and called me out a few times yesterday with no real evidence, which seems suspiciously wolfy. Likely I'm going to come down to either Uriel or Sullivlo but I won't be casting my vote until the last minute.

Very good state of play summery

We just need to ask ourselves why was fuzz muched last night?

He talked about all the warewolves being on the list of peopl who voted shatter and just wiping them out. Thus giving the village the game.

Now do people really think all 3 or 4 wws were silly enough to be on that list or was the munch a mislead and there is 1-2 only on that list meaning if we just blindly followed wiping that list out the wws win.

The other thought is Flea was the priest and trained a wolf and got munched because of that.

Well it looks like it'll be you if you don't pick one of them

:(

Can i suggest something for the good of the village. Ive already explained over several posts that i think one of sullivlo and uriel is a wolf and given a lot of detail as to why i've voted as i did. Im not going to try to sell my take anymore but it might be in the villages interests (if you agree with the basic assumption) to localise the vote on these two. No arm twisting, just a suggestion.....
    Can I vote with you today in exchange for your vote with me tomorrow

:(
    Rum it vote for uriel

Ill be interested to see your vote too

We just need to ask ourselves why was fuzz muched last night?

He talked about all the warewolves being on the list of peopl who voted shatter and just wiping them out. Thus giving the village the game.

Now do people really think all 3 or 4 wws were silly enough to be on that list or was the munch a mislead and there is 1-2 only on that list meaning if we just blindly followed wiping that list out the wws win.

The other thought is Flea was the priest and trained a wolf and got munched because of that.
    I think that they did because they were ervous andnow you are monitoring the vote so you won't make the same mistake again

• Advertisement

Rum it vote for uriel

The Village is fecked so, cos I am not a wolf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement