Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Also, I was doing some thread searches and I cam across this, I really hope that Shatter wasn't the priest!!!!!!

Wow good spot, this could be very troubling if true

Tigger wrote: »
    I think that they did because they were ervous andnow you are monitoring the vote so you won't make the same mistake again

Nervous of what? which theory?

I asked people to post votes yesterday aswell as they voted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

So far we have confirmed on thread votes for.

Dobmann 2
    Uriel 3? (not sure about this)
    Shatter 1
    poochie 1
    So uriel looked like getting lots of votes and then the wolves piled on to save them

I've been having a read. Uriel has made me a little suspicious alright. Lots of elipses after each sentence, made some comment to Sullivlo about not letting the werewolves bite or some, asking strange questions like are wolves part of the same family. I dunno but Uriel has my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

So uriel looked like getting lots of votes and then the wolves piled on to save them

In fairness, Shatter piled the votes on himself with his posting. If he was the Priest, he played a rubbish game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I've just cast a preliminary vote for Uriel. It was 50/50 between Sullivlo and Uriel but the fact that Uriel was named by Flea before he was savaged is swinging it for me.

If Uriel makes it through the vote, I think the seer should look into him. Same for Sullivlo. I know one of them is a wolf, I just can't tell which one!!!

As a village, once we get past this lynching, we really need to get a seer strategy together. Andy made a very good point yesterday about not telling the Witness who to follow on the thread because then the wolves will know who to avoid. There are enough of us to pick off for now that it's easy for them to pick and choose. The priest should be reasonably certain about who to train before choosing because if we lose the priest we're screwed. The seer can look into anyone though but we should try and get some kind of consensus on who to look into on thread. My vote is for either Sullivlo or Uriel.

I am sticking with Sullivlo

I've just cast a preliminary vote for Uriel. It was 50/50 between Sullivlo and Uriel but the fact that Uriel was named by Flea before he was savaged is swinging it for me.

If Uriel makes it through the vote, I think the seer should look into him. Same for Sullivlo. I know one of them is a wolf, I just can't tell which one!!!

As a village, once we get past this lynching, we really need to get a seer strategy together. Andy made a very good point yesterday about not telling the Witness who to follow on the thread because then the wolves will know who to avoid. There are enough of us to pick off for now that it's easy for them to pick and choose. The priest should be reasonably certain about who to train before choosing because if we lose the priest we're screwed. The seer can look into anyone though but we should try and get some kind of consensus on who to look into on thread. My vote is for either Sullivlo or Uriel.

I thought that I'd be soo obviously not a wolf by comming is as a sub that the wolves would eat me for being prime priest apprentice material

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I've been having a read. Uriel has made me a little suspicious alright. Lots of elipses after each sentence, made some comment to Sullivlo about not letting the werewolves bite or some, asking strange questions like are wolves part of the same family. I dunno but Uriel has my vote.

I've witnessed a lot of things in my life but this takes the biscuit. Ellipses are somehow wolf related but blatant on thread lies are not... Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I am sticking with Sullivlo

You're making a mistake. I'm being as clear as I can be in saying that I believe that flea was murdered because of what he saw.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    I've witnessed a lot of things in my life but this takes the biscuit. Ellipses are somehow wolf related but blatant on thread lies are not... Weird.

Lies?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Jeez folks - surely if either Uriel or Sullivlo were wolves then their fellow wolves would have told them (in whatever secret discussion forum they have) to stfu and stop stupidly drawing attention to themselves, as that nonsense lead to a 50:50 race, as opposed to the much better odds the wolves have by simply keeping schtum?

I am beginning to wonder though if we are playing right in to the wolves' paws by declaring our votes. There are still some silent people on the thread...

sullivlo wrote: »
    You're making a mistake. I'm being as clear as I can be in saying that I believe that flea was murdered because of what he saw.
    Well, that's being pretty fecking clear. You won't be here tomorrow morning. You could just have said that at the start and spared us all this nonsense. At this stage, it might even be too late and you'll die for naught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I might be a few minutes late getting the votes tallied up tonight. Not much but I haven't started yet and I'm going to now. Flat to the mat with work here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

my vote was for el hombre as I voted him the first round for lack of post and he posted within an hour to defend himself and cause me of being a wol and nearly a post since then, I did the same here to see if he would do it again given he still had low posts- no joy

So I will vote for Uriel as I think he protests too much and has been named by a victum already but sullivlo is still a suspect in my eyes

Ive voted Fleawuss. Waaaayy to suspicious.

ironic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Lies?

Check back through my posts this afternoon re sullivlos lies that I proved were lies and she gave no reason for same

sullivlo wrote: »
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Ficheall wrote: »
    Jeez folks - surely if either Uriel or Sullivlo were wolves then their fellow wolves would have told them (in whatever secret discussion forum they have) to stfu and stop stupidly drawing attention to themselves, as that nonsense lead to a 50:50 race, as opposed to the much better odds the wolves have by simply keeping schtum?

Great point, well made. So why the big hooboo you made when i joined my vote to yours? You totally overreacted, which I can't figure out why?

• Advertisement

Great point, well made. So why the big hooboo you made when i joined my vote to yours? You totally overreacted, which I can't figure out why?
    Because after voting I spotted one of a number of sullivlo's posts where she dropped a pretty large hint. After that, keeping sullivlo was priority number one, then getting rid of Uriel was second. This is all coming out too late. The people with superpowers in this game should have kept quieter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I'm putting Kylo Ren and El Hombre in this middle section now too, they're fierce quiet and a bit too easily swayed?

Really? How so? I think I was the first to propose laying out in public our votes to see how they match up to the results the next day. I was one of, if not the first, to public announce I was voting for Uriel and I have not changed that stance yet.

So I'd rather vote for Uriel, but if sullivlo has more votes than Uriel but Persepoly can be sacrificed instead, then that'll have to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ficheall wrote: »

I don't know, if either goes quiet at this stage it'll look suspicious.
    Or is that a thinly veiled warning to your wolf brother/sister?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

ironic

Yeah, I felt bad over that. Already apologised earlier. Still dont know why he was killed.

But i maintain your predecessors quietness was suspicious. You get my vote tonight.

Changed vote to Uriel, but jeez....

Shatterproof – 8 votes - dobman88 - micksjaguar - Andy125 - Sullivlo - Poochie5 - mahamageehad - Uriel. – tritium

Uriel. - 3 votes - Fleawuss - Kylo Ren - El Hombre
    Fleawuss - 2 votes - The_Valeyard - Ficheall

based on thi i'm gonna say the wolves are
    Micksjajuar, Uriel, The _valeyard and ficheall

its a split vote two on flea (who they later killed) and two on shatter (just to make sure he went down.

i'm happy that we are probably gonna do uriel but when we see some or all of these 4 hopping on Sulli to save ureil and then eat me for outing them i want this to be rembered

or vote to lynch me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm sure only the sacrificed one will go quietly.

If that were the case, instead of a thinly veiled warning in this thread, I would have gone for quite a loud and unveiled suggestion in the other thread that they quiet down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

VOTING CLOSED. GIMME 5 :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement