Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

I'm gonna hide in the basement just now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Ficheall wrote: »
    So I'd rather vote for Uriel, but if sullivlo has more votes than Uriel but Persepoly can be sacrificed instead, then that'll have to do.

So let me get this straight. You made a great post about how neither uriel and sullivlo cant be wolves based on drawing attention to themselves... But you still want to vote for Uriel?

Have I got that right? If so wow... Just wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

If that were the case, instead of a thinly veiled warning in this thread, I would have gone for quite a loud and unveiled suggestion in the other thread that they quiet down.

what other thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Tigger wrote: »
    what other thread?

We were moved from AH to here, because posters complained.

So let me get this straight. You made a great post about how neither uriel and sullivlo cant be wolves based on drawing attention to themselves... But you still want to vote for Uriel?

Have I got that right? If so wow... Just wow!
    imagine there i an other hidden thread where wolves talk and that tat pot was ment to go there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Well I'm gone folks I'd say and you've made the wrong call there I'm afraid to tell you. Look into sullivlo and El Hombre in the coming days...

We were moved from AH to here, because posters complained.

no
    thiss is the same thread just moved

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    Really? How so? I think I was the first to propose laying out in public our votes to see how they match up to the results the next day. I was one of, if not the first, to public announce I was voting for Uriel and I have not changed that stance yet.

Sorry Kylo, I can see you've been pretty sturdy today actually. Apologies. I was basing it on these posts where you seemed happy to just go with the crowd:
    Apologies for only posting now.

Are we allowed to discuss whom we should all vote for? Maybe we should pick a target together, and see who votes for whom.
    I've only started reading the thread! I might go with the posters hypothesis of going with one of the top posters.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Well I'm gone folks I'd say and you've made the wrong call there I'm afraid to tell you. Look into sullivlo and El Hombre in the coming days...

I strongly suspect sullivlo

no you are a wolf and they arent
    give one reason why el hombre would be a wolf

• Advertisement

If you're an innocent villager with a role, you should tell us now!

no you are a wolf and they arent
    give one reason why el hombre would be a wolf

A very quiet one...

no
    thiss is the same thread just moved

Sorry dude, I dont get it?

The only threads are this one, and the overlord created another thread for you and the wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

what other thread?

I presume the private thread the wolves have to communicate with each other

A very quiet one...

noyou are either an innocent and you hould tells uss what you know or you are a wolf and doing your final thing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

If you're an innocent villager with a role, you should tell us now!
    Just before the wolves choose and after the lynching? That's either wolf talk or just plain daft.

Oh the tension!!!!!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I presume the private thread the wolves have to communicate with each other

yes he would have told them in the other thread
    i assumed they talked via pm but i'm happy with my theory

I can assure you I am innocent 100percent.

Just before the wolves choose and after the lynching? That's either wolf talk or just plain daft.

er they are quite likley to be getting lunched and then they will have to be quiet

• Advertisement

I can assure you I am innocent 100percent.

trial by combat ?

It looks like he's going down and he knows it. He's hinting that he has a role though. Could be wolfy talk, could be a weak attempt at survival. If he's going down anyways, he can't post afterwards and the wolves can't take him down as he's already dead so I don't see the harm? Or am I being a bit slow tonight??

It looks like he's going down and he knows it. He's hinting that he has a role though. Could be wolfy talk, could be a weak attempt at survival. If he's going down anyways, he can't post afterwards and the wolves can't take him down as he's already dead so I don't see the harm? Or am I being a bit slow tonight??

no i think you are keeping up fine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I see where you're coming from, fair enough. Though I reckon it's not guaranteed, in which case it's best to keep schtum.

If he has a role, and he goes down, say priest or seer. Then we are in serious trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

If hes a wolf then its in his teams interest to keep the doubt going so that we're not quite as certain of any links we make

I see where you're coming from, fair enough. Though I reckon it's not guaranteed, in which case it's best to keep schtum.
    your're soo a wolf its rediculious

I'm not a wolf,for the good of the village it wouldn't be worth saying anymore. Look at why the finger has been pointed at me today. I've already spelled it out on the thread...theres no more to it really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

End of Turn 2 - Start of Turn 3

The villagers tired and restless after such a busy day having been hounded out of their old home set up camp a few miles away, possibly temporarily, in the very catchy named T&BGA Woods. It's not the safest place to be staying in the middle of a Werewolf epidemic. They were understandably tetchy, one villager magically transformed into a Tigger but seemed friendly enough for now. "So long as we don't see Poo" screamed the still unhinged Daz.

"To the business at hand" came a voice from the back of the group. Their seemed no logic to how they came to the conclusion, but after blaming each other for the last nights nocturnal happenings the village grabbed Uriel. and beat him with twigs until he died. It was a slow and rather ticklish death.

Uriel. was Lynched by the mob.

Lynch_mob2-300x225.gif

Lynch Results Turn 2

Uriel - 8 Votes - Sullivlo - Kylo Ren - mahamageehad - Andy125 - Tigger - Persepoly - Tritium - Ficheall
    Sullivlo - 5 votes - El Hombre - MicksJaguar - Poochie05 - Uriel -The Dazzler
    Persepoly - 2 votes - Suffering Golfer - Digital Solitude
    Poochie05 1 vote - MrsFlushdraw
    Tigger - 1 vote - The ValeYard

Did Not Vote 1 - Boneyarsebogman

• Advertisement

I'm not a wolf,for the good of the village it wouldn't be worth saying anymore. Look at why the finger has been pointed at me today. I've already spelled it out on the thread...theres no more to it really

Why are you so certain you are going to go?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement