Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Also as I said earlier there's eerily quiet posters on the thread... That needs discussion and drawing out

Tigger wrote: »
    Shatterproof – 8 votes - dobman88 - micksjaguar - Andy125 - Sullivlo - Poochie5 - mahamageehad - Uriel. – tritium

Uriel. - 3 votes - Fleawuss - Kylo Ren - El Hombre
    Fleawuss - 2 votes - The_Valeyard - Ficheall

based on thi i'm gonna say the wolves are
    Micksjajuar, Uriel, The _valeyard and ficheall

its a split vote two on flea (who they later killed) and two on shatter (just to make sure he went down.

i'm happy that we are probably gonna do uriel but when we see some or all of these 4 hopping on Sulli to save ureil and then eat me for outing them i want this to be rembered

or vote to lynch me lol

This is a great post shows us a lot just higlighting there is a lot of rubbish in it which ill get to after the announcement as it will take me a while but everyone should have a read and see what they spot. I'll give my read after ive caught up.

Ye sure posted a lot in 30 mins :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ficheall wrote: »
    So I'd rather vote for Uriel, but if sullivlo has more votes than Uriel but Persepoly can be sacrificed instead, then that'll have to do.

can you explain this from a not a wolf posting in the wrong thread perspective?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Why are you so certain you are going to go?

The general feeling of the last couple of pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Lynch results are at the bottom of the last page. Uriel is dead. Ssshhhhh :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

I voted for Sullivo as he/she was looking too to set us on Uriel too much.

Sorry was watching the Dundalk match I'll post up my musing later on my take of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

RIP Uriel, gone before your time. Unless you were a Wolf, then burn in hell.

Is this where we duck and cover and try to avoid getting mauled?

Bogman did not vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

can you explain this from a not a wolf posting in the wrong thread perspective?
    Tell you what, Tigger - you can vote for me tomorrow. I won't even hold it against you. And maybe the wolves will kill you tonight, so that they can try to cast suspicion on me and have me lynched tomorrow. Or maybe they'll kill me, since I've actually been reading the thread (this is not a comment on you being a new user - there seem to be a lot of people who are only reading random posts). I can't achieve anything more by talking, until after the next wolf kill.

Shatterproof – 8 votes - dobman88 - micksjaguar - Andy125 - Sullivlo - Poochie5 - mahamageehad - Uriel. – tritium

based on thi i'm gonna say the wolves are
    Micksjajuar, Uriel, The _valeyard and ficheall

its a split vote two on flea (who they later killed) and two on shatter (just to make sure he went down.

i'm happy that we are probably gonna do uriel but when we see some or all of these 4 hopping on Sulli to save ureil and then eat me for outing them i want this to be rembered

or vote to lynch me lol

Anyways for some reason Tigger left out Poochie and the other person up tonight Sullivlo. (dodgy as both also had 3 votes same as Uriel)

I was 2nd to vote for shutter after his character but I'm a wolf because I hopped on to save Uriel and make shutter go down :confused:

Tells us The_Valeyard - Ficheall most be wolves as the voted flea then he was munched later (this would be really really bad ww play)

• Advertisement

RIP Uriel, gone before your time. Unless you were a Wolf, then burn in hell.

Is this where we duck and cover and try to avoid getting mauled?

no only the wolves have to worry about getting mauled

no only the wolves have to worry about getting mauled

Huh?

mahamageehad said tonight she wanted either Uriel or Sullivlo looked at tonight I said the same last night and if it hasnt been done them Sullivlo should be who the seer asks about tonight.

Again my main suspicions are Andy, Sullivlo and Tigger

Anyways for some reason Tigger left out Poochie and the other person up tonight Sullivlo. (dodgy as both also had 3 votes same as Uriel)

I was 2nd to vote for shutter after his character but I'm a wolf because I hopped on to save Uriel and make shutter go down :confused:

Tells us The_Valeyard - Ficheall most be wolves as the voted flea then he was munched later (this would be really really bad ww play)
    ficheall has posted in the wrong thread and mentioned the other thread and you think him voting for his dinner is bad play
    i'd say its acually brilliant in comparison

ficheall has posted in the wrong thread and mentioned the other thread and you think him voting for his dinner is bad play

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I feel better about this decision than I did about Shatter. I do think Uriel was a wolf, but the only person that can confirm is the priest and the other wolves.

I still think Sullivlo is a prime target for the seer but Ficheall is also suspicious. Can anyone suggest a better target?

Oh and Ficheall, I've read every single post in this thread so far too so you're not alone!

mahamageehad said tonight she wanted either Uriel or Sullivlo looked at tonight I said the same last night and if it hasnt been done them Sullivlo should be who the seer asks about tonight.

Again my main suspicions are Andy, Sullivlo and Tigger

andy is clearly not a wolf and the seer dosent need to look at sulli, they should ask about you or me
    cos if i'm not a wolf then you are and i'm not a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF TURN 1 - LYNCH 1

Snip.

sullivlo - 3 votes - The_Dazzler – Shatterproof - Persepoly
    Poochie05 - 2 votes - Boneyarsebogman - MrsFlushdraw
    mahamageehad - 1 votes - Digital Solitude
    Digital Solitude - 1 votes - Suffering Golfer
    Jayop wrote: »
    End of Turn 2 - Start of Turn 3

Uriel. was Lynched by the mob.

Lynch Results Turn 2

Uriel - 8 Votes - Sullivlo - Kylo Ren - mahamageehad - Andy125 - Tigger - Persepoly - Tritium - Ficheall
    Sullivlo - 5 votes - El Hombre - MicksJaguar - Poochie05 - Uriel -The Dazzler
    Persepoly - 2 votes - Suffering Golfer - Digital Solitude
    Poochie05 1 vote - MrsFlushdraw
    Tigger - 1 vote - The ValeYard

Did Not Vote 1 - Boneyarsebogman

Just to avoid having to look back over the thread!

Tell you what, Tigger - you can vote for me tomorrow. I won't even hold it against you. And maybe the wolves will kill you tonight, so that they can try to cast suspicion on me and have me lynched tomorrow. Or maybe they'll kill me, since I've actually been reading the thread (this is not a comment on you being a new user - there seem to be a lot of people who are only reading random posts). I can't achieve anything more by talking, until after the next wolf kill.
    trust me i've read every post
    that how i know you are a wolf

I feel better about this decision than I did about Shatter. I do think Uriel was a wolf, but the only person that can confirm is the priest and the other wolves.

I still think Sullivlo is a prime target for the seer but Ficheall is also suspicious. Can anyone suggest a better target?

Oh and Ficheall, I've read every single post in this thread so far too so you're not alone!
    either me or mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Could you perhaps quote which post you feel was intended for another thread?

andy is clearly not a wolf and the seer dosent need to look at sulli, they should ask about you or me
    cos if i'm not a wolf then you are and i'm not a wolf

Id like to see your reasoning over its you or me but if thats the case ask about me and we can lynch you tomoro :D

If your not a wolf is wierd to say aswell I know im not not sure why your indecisive about your own identity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

either me or mick

Why would you want to seer to look into you? Surely you know if you're a wolf or not!

Id like to see your reasoning over its you or me but if thats the case ask about me and we can lynch you tomoro :D

If your not a wolf is wierd to say aswell I know im not not sure why your indecisive about your own identity

i said if i'm not a wolf you are and i'm not a wolf
    the seer should check you out (or me) but unfortunately they wont be able to disclose till i'm toast

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just to avoid having to look back over the thread!

we still havent been close to a race and not knowing the exact voting is a killer we pretty much have no info to go on bar the voting results and whatever we say in this thread.

The wolves are talking the whole time and have the clear picture, hopefully the witness makes the right call tonight and can come out tomoro.

If not then the priest will have to come out in the next day or 2 we should probably decide this as a group which exact day. If the priest doesnt come out he is probably dead and we are maybe left with the seer.

Village has very little info to go on so we need to get some soon or its preety much just random blaming and wolves can manipulate the voting. 2 8 votes in a row has be worried we havent hit.

Why would you want to seer to look into you? Surely you know if you're a wolf or not!
    because in a bit when the seer dicloses who people are then i will be off the lynching block and i might be listend to more
    i think the seer knows i know i've figured them out and really they should check out mick or vale or ficheall

either me or mick

Are you trying to take suspicion away from you. Thinking we wont look at you because you volunteered?

i said if i'm not a wolf you are and i'm not a wolf
    the seer should check you out (or me) but unfortunately they wont be able to disclose till i'm toast

I wanted to know your reasoning whyif one is a villa the other isnt,we could be 2 stupid villagers making wild accusations or 2 wws making a play, just because one of us isnt a ww doesnt make the other one and visa versa.

people going on about getting munched asways makes me suspect though, if your not a ww your style of posting doesnt help you much

Could you perhaps quote which post you feel was intended for another thread?
    i did already
    how did you know there was another thread
    what does this mean
    So I'd rather vote for Uriel, but if sullivlo has more votes than Uriel but Persepoly can be sacrificed instead, then that'll have to do.

• Advertisement

I wanted to know your reasoning whyif one is a villa the other isnt,we could be 2 stupid villagers making wild accusations or 2 wws making a play, just because one of us isnt a ww doesnt make the other one and visa versa.

people going on about getting munched asways makes me suspect though, if your not a ww your style of posting doesnt help you much

This makes a lot of sense.

Is there any strategy we can use to figure out at least one of the wolves?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement