Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Are you trying to take suspicion away from you. Thinking we wont look at you because you volunteered?

no i'm not worrled about being hung only being eaten
    you three do realise you are the only ones arguing with me about you three being wolves right?
    thanking each other posts

This makes a lot of sense.

Is there any strategy we can use to figure out at least one of the wolves?
    mirror?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm at work so way behind, I voted for you on count of like 3 posts at 11am yesterday Mahamageehad, I have since changed my mind on you. I'm not a wolf pls don't lynch me.

Persopoly is still who I'm pointing the finger at, as well as Tigger

I wanted to know your reasoning whyif one is a villa the other isnt,we could be 2 stupid villagers making wild accusations or 2 wws making a play, just because one of us isnt a ww doesnt make the other one and visa versa.

people going on about getting munched asways makes me suspect though, if your not a ww your style of posting doesnt help you much

i don't need a fancy possting sstyle i'm trying to make it clear that i've sussed the 4 wolves and the seer
    the seer will know i'm not a wolf cos if i was theyd be eaten so they will then look at you
    simples

I'm at work so way behind, I voted for you on count of like 3 posts at 11am yesterday Mahamageehad, I have since changed my mind on you. I'm not a wolf pls don't lynch me.

Persopoly is still who I'm pointing the finger at, as well as Tigger
    il_214x170.864233243_ke50.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Tigger wrote: »
    i don't need a fancy possting sstyle i'm trying to make it clear that i've sussed the 4 wolves and the seer
    the seer will know i'm not a wolf cos if i was theyd be eaten so they will then look at you
    simples

But we dont know what or who the seer is looking at, so until they come forward later in the game to help us, its not going to do much good?

Im not sure tbh we need info is the main thing and we have very little of it. I said earlier someone who has it will have to come out soon and hopefully it'll be the witness if he guesses correctly tonight.

Other then that again I said 2 people have been voted out with 8 votes and it hasnt been close either time. which makes me think we havent landed a ww.

Maybe if the seer doesnt look at Sullivlo and goes ww hunting and we race her again tomoro with someone else (apologies if you arent a wolf Sullivlo but you have survived 2 nights in a row for the chop) we should get more info from that.

If the witness doesnt come forward tomoro then maybe the priest should especially if we have gotten a ww he can be followed tomoro night and we would then have 7 people identified who have died and take it from there.

But we dont know what or who the seer is looking at, so until they come forward later in the game to help us, its not going to do much good?
    no but its a team game
    if you wolves win then even if i manage to get you hung you still win and if us villagers win ill still win even tho you guys are currently arguing the bluff and double bluff of eating me and i'm not long for this mortal coil

if its not me its probably geehead getting munched i'd say

I suppose we will find out soon enough.

I am getting a lot more suspicious of everyone however!! lol

really tho if you arent a wolf don't you fing fitchell ignoring that post a bit wierd
    what do you think it means

• Advertisement

really tho if you arent a wolf don't you fing fitchell ignoring that post a bit wierd
    what do you think it means

Well, i was convinced that Fleawuss was a wolf, and it appears that could be wrong. (I think) I suspected Fitchell, but just not convinced yet. Im looking at you because of past history, but I dont have enough information though.

Id like to think we have killed one wolf so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

we still havent been close to a race and not knowing the exact voting is a killer we pretty much have no info to go on bar the voting results and whatever we say in this thread.

The wolves are talking the whole time and have the clear picture, hopefully the witness makes the right call tonight and can come out tomoro.

If not then the priest will have to come out in the next day or 2 we should probably decide this as a group which exact day. If the priest doesnt come out he is probably dead and we are maybe left with the seer.

Village has very little info to go on so we need to get some soon or its preety much just random blaming and wolves can manipulate the voting. 2 8 votes in a row has be worried we havent hit.

Not convinced you're trustworthy yet, but your point about the priest is good. Not sure if everyone copped the post I quoted earlier but Shatter dropped a hint about maybe being the priest. Might have been in jest but we maybe have lynched the priest. If that's the case, we should ideally agree on a day for the priest to come forward. If they don't, then we'll know the priest is dead. :(

I think who the wolves target next will be very telling. I also plan to look into the final vote pattern a bit more, I'm sure there's some info to be gained there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Im not sure tbh we need info is the main thing and we have very little of it. I said earlier someone who has it will have to come out soon and hopefully it'll be the witness if he guesses correctly tonight.

Other then that again I said 2 people have been voted out with 8 votes and it hasnt been close either time. which makes me think we havent landed a ww.

Maybe if the seer doesnt look at Sullivlo and goes ww hunting and we race her again tomoro with someone else (apologies if you arent a wolf Sullivlo but you have survived 2 nights in a row for the chop) we should get more info from that.

If the witness doesnt come forward tomoro then maybe the priest should especially if we have gotten a ww he can be followed tomoro night and we would then have 7 people identified who have died and take it from there.

If only we had a doctor that can open dead people stomach to tell if they have been eating human meat or not. We need more info, but think I have identified one as that was a very big slip up he made.

Just have to find the other three. Probably one or two of el hombre/ mrsfd/silent digital/Reno as they have been quiet and there is possibly sleeping wolves. I would race one of those with fiscal to be honest for info.

Nothing stopping a wolf coming forward that day to throw us off. Your own word is the only one you can actually trust.

Not convinced you're trustworthy yet, but your point about the priest is good. Not sure if everyone copped the post I quoted earlier but Shatter dropped a hint about maybe being the priest. Might have been in jest but we maybe have lynched the priest. If that's the case, we should ideally agree on a day for the priest to come forward. If they don't, then we'll know the priest is dead. :(

I think who the wolves target next will be very telling. I also plan to look into the final vote pattern a bit more, I'm sure there's some info to be gained there.

Ya seen the post and I do think if shatter was the priest he would have said it on thread Im a bit more worried about Flea being the priest then shatter.

I think it should be tomoro if the witness doesnt come forward with a bink say around 5pm to give witness a chance (after 10am obviously) he could then be followed and we would have 7-8 dead identities by the time the wolves get him/her

The problem with the voting pattern is we dont know who died so its hard to tell what way people were going..

If only we had a doctor that can open dead people stomach to tell if they have been eating human meat or not. We need more info, but think I have identified one as that was a very big slip up he made.

Just have to find the other three. Probably one or two of el hombre/ mrsfd/silent digital/Reno as they have been quiet and there is possibly sleeping wolves. I would race one of those with fiscal to be honest for info.

Ya I was just about to quote this

Persepoly - 2 votes - Suffering Golfer - Digital Solitude
    Poochie05 1 vote - MrsFlushdraw
    Tigger - 1 vote - The ValeYard

Did Not Vote 1 - Boneyarsebogman

You are on the list 2 and kinda need to explain why ye non voted as it looked from early enough a race between uriel and sullvlo

Ya seen the post and I do think if shatter was the priest he would have said it on thread Im a bit more worried about Flea being the priest then shatter.

I think it should be tomoro if the witness doesnt come forward with a bink say around 5pm to give witness a chance (after 10am obviously) he could then be followed and we would have 7-8 dead identities by the time the wolves get him/her

The problem with the voting pattern is we dont know who died so its hard to tell what way people were going..
    witness is dead
    flea was the witness and you killed him

Nothing stopping a wolf coming forward that day to throw us off. Your own word is the only one you can actually trust.

Nope but if we get 2 claims then we have one wolf the closer towards the end game we keep the roles the better for the wolves to make sacarfices to win the game. especially if we havent lynched any

witness is dead

Tigger dude you are just spamming now, talking about other threads being posted in and confirming people that cant be confirmed dial it back I know its a game of misdirection but your just sppouting nonsense at this stage.

• Advertisement

witness is dead

Why do you think flea was the witness?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

I agree that the priest should come out tomorrow also, we need more info and if the priest is alive then we will have a ton of information which we are currently stuck to the guessing game, i know maybe 2-3 players tops that are defiantly villagers the rest i haven't a clue

if the priest does come out tomorrow then the seer needs to look into him, so i suggest the seer doesn't make his choice on anyone until as late as possible to give time for the priest come out (if he is not dead already ofcourse)

Tigger dude you are just spamming now, talking about other threads being posted in and confirming people that cant be confirmed dial it back I know its a game of misdirection but your just sppouting nonsense at this stage.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100783282&postcount=750

what do you think was ment here
    Ficheall wrote: »
    So I'd rather vote for Uriel, but if sullivlo has more votes than Uriel but Persepoly can be sacrificed instead, then that'll have to do.

o **** sorry I get you, as in the ww thread I thought you were talking nonsense I apologise

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Aside from hoping to advise the witness or seer, there's nothing to be gained from posting now instead of waiting until after the wolves have made their kill - unless you're planning to come across as suspecting a non-wolf so that the wolves don't consider you a threat and pick you off.

I would advise the witness to watch sullivlo.

Those of you who seem giddy slinging accusations at me could either go back and read today's posts and pay some attention this time, or you can wait until tomorrow and, if I survive, I'll explain very slowly and clearly what you've obviously missed. And before you all start clamouring that my refusal to explain immediately is somehow damning - I'm hoping that the wolves are as blind as you are.

Nope but if we get 2 claims then we have one wolf the closer towards the end game we keep the roles the better for the wolves to make sacarfices to win the game. especially if we havent lynched any

But if we only get one claim, we don't know if it's a wolf or not. Or two wolves coming forward to counter what you just said.

I think I'm the most active of the supposed 'sleeping wolves'. I'm not following enough to bother with posting theories or many accusations so I don't have much to say. Given the nature of the game it's almost impossible to change opinions without solidifying them more so if I'm under scrutiny so be it.

What I'm wary of is people who are not subtle in their hints to wolfishness, it's a pointless tactic for a villager as the wolves know the wolves, you're just making it easy for them to win, but some posters make it look like they're deliberately saying "I'm a wolf", which is dumbass **** for a wolf to actually pull. But if someone seems obvious I'd think it's because they're a wolf.

Also, beware of ' sleeping wolves' becoming more active now to get out of that category.

Why do you think flea was the witness?

can't say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

can't say

Are you the priest?

If you are you have put a target on your head for slaughter, tonight and you should tell us everything you know now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

It was correct from when I posted didnt see anyone confirm votes earlier but I kinda sped read the thread

18:45 MicksJaguar votes sullivlo

18:55 Fichell votes persepoly

19:08 Poochie votes sullivlo

19:10 Tritium votes Uriel

19:15 Uriel votes sullivlo

19:42 Sgolfer votes persepoly

@Mick

I was workng from this list (prior my vote) and only noiced that uriel and persepoly had one vote each. It was random on my part to go for persepoly as I wanted to create a race.

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    I agree that the priest should come out tomorrow also, we need more info and if the priest is alive then we will have a ton of information which we are currently stuck to the guessing game, i know maybe 2-3 players tops that are defiantly villagers the rest i haven't a clue

if the priest does come out tomorrow then the seer needs to look into him, so i suggest the seer doesn't make his choice on anyone until as late as possible to give time for the priest come out (if he is not dead already ofcourse)

what time tomorrow?
    after 10am is pointles as there will be no extra info
    after 10pm we may have lynched another innocent
    priest should come out now or the chances of him getting eaten go up
    but i think there are now three ww left sso as long as there are 9 of us left we can still win so that would be when there are 12left

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement