Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

But if we only get one claim, we don't know if it's a wolf or not. Or two wolves coming forward to counter what you just said.

I think I'm the most active of the supposed 'sleeping wolves'. I'm not following enough to bother with posting theories or many accusations so I don't have much to say. Given the nature of the game it's almost impossible to change opinions without solidifying them more so if I'm under scrutiny so be it.

What I'm wary of is people who are not subtle in their hints to wolfishness, it's a pointless tactic for a villager as the wolves know the wolves, you're just making it easy for them to win, but some posters make it look like they're deliberately saying "I'm a wolf", which is dumbass **** for a wolf to actually pull. But if someone seems obvious I'd think it's because they're a wolf.

Also, beware of ' sleeping wolves' becoming more active now to get out of that category.

Ok I understand that but the only solid info we can get is by our roles coming forward.

Why would they risk 2 wolves coming out to counter one claim we would just lynch all 3 and they would lose 2 wolves good score for the village.

If 2 wolves come forward and our Seer/witness is dead then the priest comes out and shows them up.

If 2 or more of our roles are gone at this stage we are pretty much ****ed anyways.

We need to get some info on thread and sooner rather then later im hoping its the witness tomoro.

Tomoro night we will have 6 dead and no idea what they are, I mean the wolves attacks will be villas but we dont know roles if we wait till 8 I think the chances of losing roles and info has gone 2 far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Tigger wrote: »
    no but its a team game
    if you wolves win then even if i manage to get you hung you still win and if us villagers win ill still win even tho you guys are currently arguing the bluff and double bluff of eating me and i'm not long for this mortal coil

if its not me its probably geehead getting munched i'd say

I morally object to this new nickname. :mad::mad::mad:

Some observations on the voting so far:
    • Interesting to note from the vote that Digital Solitude and Suffering Golfer, both chose outside choices on both days. First day they each voted for someone that no-one else voted for, day 2 they both voted for the same person.
    • The Valeyard and Ficheall both voted for Flea, then he got eaten. Vale has voted for Tigger tonight so if Tigger doesn't make it through to tomorrow it'll be very suspicious.
    • MrsFlushDraw hasn't changed from Poochie, have we seen any reasoning for that?
    • Myself, Andy125, Tigger/Dobman88, Tritium and Sullivlo were all on the lynch squad both nights.
    • Kylo Ren has solidly voted for Uriel for two days. Will be interesting to see who he votes for next.
    • El Hombre voted for Uriel yesterday but Sullivlo today. Interesting.

DAY 1
    Shatterproof – 8 votes - dobman88 - micksjaguar - Andy125 - Sullivlo - Poochie5 - mahamageehad - Uriel. – tritium
    sullivlo - 3 votes - The_Dazzler – Shatterproof - Persepoly
    Uriel. - 3 votes - Fleawuss - Kylo Ren - El Hombre
    Fleawuss - 2 votes - The_Valeyard - Ficheall
    Poochie05 - 2 votes - Boneyarsebogman - MrsFlushdraw
    mahamageehad - 1 votes - Digital Solitude
    Digital Solitude - 1 votes - Suffering Golfer

DAY 2
    Uriel - 8 Votes - Sullivlo - Kylo Ren - mahamageehad - Andy125 - Tigger - Persepoly - Tritium - Ficheall
    Sullivlo - 5 votes - El Hombre - MicksJaguar - Poochie05 - Uriel -The Dazzler
    Persepoly - 2 votes - Suffering Golfer - Digital Solitude
    Poochie05 1 vote - MrsFlushdraw
    Tigger - 1 vote - The ValeYard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ficheall wrote: »
    - I'm hoping that the wolves are as blind as you are.

who would write that ?
    is it written in inadvisable ink the wolves cant read

I morally object to this new nickname. :mad::mad::mad:

Some observations on the voting so far:
    • Interesting to note from the vote that Digital Solitude and Suffering Golfer, both chose outside choices on both days. First day they each voted for someone that no-one else voted for, day 2 they both voted for the same person.
    • The Valeyard and Ficheall both voted for Flea, then he got eaten. Vale has voted for Tigger tonight so if Tigger doesn't make it through to tomorrow it'll be very suspicious.
    • MrsFlushDraw hasn't changed from Poochie, have we seen any reasoning for that?
    • Myself, Andy125, Tigger/Dobman88, Tritium and Sullivlo were all on the lynch squad both nights.
    • Kylo Ren has solidly voted for Uriel for two days. Will be interesting to see who he votes for next.
    • El Hombre voted for Uriel yesterday but Sullivlo today. Interesting.
    Sorry

Actually people should put up there 2-3 highest suspect list I have done already

In Sullivlo, Andy and Tigger

We could gleen some info from this if we all do it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ok I understand that but the only solid info we can get is by our roles coming forward.

Why would they risk 2 wolves coming out to counter one claim we would just lynch all 3 and they would lose 2 wolves good score for the village.

If 2 wolves come forward and our Seer/witness is dead then the priest comes out and shows them up.

If 2 or more of our roles are gone at this stage we are pretty much ****ed anyways.

We need to get some info on thread and sooner rather then later im hoping its the witness tomoro.

Tomoro night we will have 6 dead and no idea what they are, I mean the wolves attacks will be villas but we dont know roles if we wait till 8 I think the chances of losing roles and info has gone 2 far.

I don't understand how you think the priest will show them up if two wolves come out

I don't understand how you think the priest will show them up if two wolves come out

So if the seer or witness was claimed by 2 wolves and the position was dead the priest would come out and say I know that the seer/witness is dead these 2 are imposters/wolves.

andy125 wrote: »
    Are you the priest?

If you are you have put a target on your head for slaughter, tonight and you should tell us everything you know now
    No I'm just an ordinary

No I'm just an ordinary

Your list of suspects? top 3-4

So if the seer or witness was claimed by 2 wolves and the position was dead the priest would come out and say I know that the seer/witness is dead these 2 are imposters/wolves.

Then they say
    No your not and we are none the wiser

• Advertisement

Your list of suspects? top 3-4

You
    Vale
    Fitchell

Nothing stopping a wolf coming forward that day to throw us off. Your own word is the only one you can actually trust.
    I didn't think of that! :o
    can't say
    Are you the priest or are you just picking up hints?
    what time tomorrow?
    after 10am is pointles as there will be no extra info
    after 10pm we may have lynched another innocent
    priest should come out now or the chances of him getting eaten go up
    but i think there are now three ww left sso as long as there are 9 of us left we can still win so that would be when there are 12left
    After 10pm would be ideal, then we'll know how many of the 6 dead at that stage are wolves/villagers. Of course this is assuming that the priest has trained someone else in! The priest will probo then be taken out by the wolves but that also gives the witness someone to follow.

The thing is, if someone comes out tomorrow and says they're the seer/priest, how do we know it's not a wolf just pretending? The person coming forward would need to have a critical mass of info in order for it to be worthwhile.

Then they say
    No your not and we are none the wiser

Then you lynch them and if they were stupid villagers claiming the role then village deserves to lose

Actually people should put up there 2-3 highest suspect list I have done already

In Sullivlo, Andy and Tigger

We could gleen some info from this if we all do it..
    You picking Andy is soo wierd
    I know about me and he was on my good list so I think it's clear you are a ww
    When I'm eaten you are getting it I reckon

Are you the priest or are you just picking up hints?

After 10pm would be ideal, then we'll know how many of the 6 dead at that stage are wolves/villagers. Of course this is assuming that the priest has trained someone else in! The priest will probo then be taken out by the wolves but that also gives the witness someone to follow.

The thing is, if someone comes out tomorrow and says they're the seer/priest, how do we know it's not a wolf just pretending? The person coming forward would need to have a critical mass of info in order for it to be worthwhile.
    Hints I'm afraid

If the priest comes out tomoro and says 3 villagers have been muched and 2 have been hung we know that much. If someone counter claims we have one wolf. and a lot of info even if we arent sure who is who.

Im getting a little suspect of people that dont want info on thread and arent willing to swap a priest for a wolf.

The longer we wait without info or hitting wws the easier it is for them to make sacarfices near the end to confuse our roles.

Andy would back me up on this if he wasnt a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

if the seer or priest come out we will need the former or latter to back them up idealy the priest would be better coming out first,

if 2 wolves come out as seer and priest they would have to play a blinder for it to be convincing with 0 holes in their story, which is why we should do it sooner rather than later,less chancre of one of priest or seer getting killed and less time for the wolves to get their story together behind the scenes

If the priest comes out tomoro and says 3 villagers have been muched and 2 have been hung we know that much. If someone counter claims we have one wolf. and a lot of info even if we arent sure who is who.

Im getting a little suspect of people that dont want info on thread and arent willing to swap a priest for a wolf.

The longer we wait without info or hitting wws the easier it is for them to make sacarfices near the end to confuse our roles.

you should read my post just after your one then, i dont think you are a wolf but i dont understand why your after me with no good reason given?

That's actually quite clever
    Priest comes out then you kill him and then a fake witness points out another villager
    Probably me
    Then I get lynched

you should read my post just after your one then, i dont think you are a wolf but i dont understand why your after me with no good reason given?

I read it and loled at the timing. were you busy today you seemed more active and helpful yesterday so I could be misreading things.

• Advertisement

Because you are playing well
    Ww know who they will have to not have around for the end game

My last post of the night probably, I'm an hour ahead of you guys and it's past my bedtime!

My top 3 suspects at this point in time are Digital Solitude (due to strange votes and posting style), MicksJaguar (I think Andy is a strange pick, there hasn't been much of a peep out of him today) and Ficheall (based on some stuff in his posts).
    I read it and loled at the timing. were you busy today you seemed more active and helpful yesterday so I could be misreading things.
    Maybe he's keeping the head down so ye wolves don't go after him!

My last post of the night probably, I'm an hour ahead of you guys and it's past my bedtime!

My top 3 suspects at this point in time are Digital Solitude (due to strange votes and posting style), MicksJaguar (I think Andy is a strange pick, there hasn't been much of a peep out of him today) and Ficheall (based on some stuff in his posts).

Yeah if I'm being silly about the vale due to him voting for me that would be my three but I'm glad.we agree on Mick and Fitchell
    I'm afraid we two shall never talk again As of us is about to be lunch

I had 18 posts today and helped where i could not as many as previous days but a lot more than some posters

Ya had thought about that but then he replied to you and me and now you have made him more obvious, if he isnt munched tonight he is a sure fire lynch for tomoro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

REALLY SORRY. IN MY RUSH TO POST THE LYNCH RESULTS I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE PRIEST HAS TRAINED AN APPRENTICE AT SOME POINT DURING TURN 2.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER THEM IN HALF AN HOUR WHEN I GET HOME FROM THE OFFICE

Ya had thought about that but then he replied to you and me and now you have made him more obvious, if he isnt munched tonight he is a sure fire lynch for tomoro
    I think you are getting lynched tomorrow

Jayop wrote: »
    REALLY SORRY. IN MY RUSH TO POST THE LYNCH RESULTS I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE PRIEST HAS TRAINED AN APPRENTICE AT SOME POINT DURING TURN 2.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER THEM IN HALF AN HOUR WHEN I GET HOME FROM THE OFFICE

wow major news!

original priest has to come forward now if we do have a second

who did the wolves kill on turn 2 if the priest did accidentally train a wolf?

Night folks, hope to see ye all in the morning! Stop féckin jynxing me Tigger!

Hopefully the witness has picked someone good to follow tonight. If the seer is still reading, I stand by my earlier suggestion of Sullivlo or MicksJaguar. Tigger is maybe trying too hard to be man of the moment too, suggesting potential kills is pretty wolfy so Tigger could also be an option. Great news that the priest trained an apprentice, that means SHatter wasn't the priest. I actually think I've a fair idea of who the original priest is but don't want the wolves circling them.

As an aside, I'm really enjoying this thread despite the constant threat of death. I hope it doesn't die off because of the move. Maybe Jayop should PM a link to the new thread location to Boney? He's the only one who didn't show up since the move I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

wow major news!

original priest has to come forward now if we do have a second

who did the wolves kill on turn 2 if the priest did accidentally train a wolf?

Yes, exciting stuff. All shall be revealed in time (I hope!! lol)

Off to bed now. Night all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement