Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Night folks, hope to see ye all in the morning! Stop féckin jynxing me Tigger!

Hopefully the witness has picked someone good to follow tonight. If the seer is still reading, I stand by my earlier suggestion of Sullivlo or MicksJaguar. Tigger is maybe trying too hard to be man of the moment too, suggesting potential kills is pretty wolfy so Tigger could also be an option. Great news that the priest trained an apprentice, that means SHatter wasn't the priest. I actually think I've a fair idea of who the original priest is but don't want the wolves circling them.

As an aside, I'm really enjoying this thread despite the constant threat of death. I hope it doesn't die off because of the move. Maybe Jayop should PM a link to the new thread location to Boney? He's the only one who didn't show up since the move I think.
    im not trying to be man of the moment I'm trying to rattle the wolves
    Also if I'm onto something it will be you or me
    Priest should come out now before the wolves get him tonight

Jayop wrote: »
    REALLY SORRY. IN MY RUSH TO POST THE LYNCH RESULTS I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE PRIEST HAS TRAINED AN APPRENTICE AT SOME POINT DURING TURN 2.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER THEM IN HALF AN HOUR WHEN I GET HOME FROM THE OFFICE

So can we confirm the priest didnt get lynched tonight or could he have asked during the day and still got lynched tonight?

Does he still recieve death looking powers on the days he trains in a new one

Also I don't think it's out of character for me to run round like a crazy person trying to figure stuff out if there are wolves eating people and lunch mobs randomly hanging people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

REALLY SORRY. IN MY RUSH TO POST THE LYNCH RESULTS I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE PRIEST HAS TRAINED AN APPRENTICE AT SOME POINT DURING TURN 2.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER THEM IN HALF AN HOUR WHEN I GET HOME FROM THE OFFICE

And on that bombshell, goodnight! So much to think about, my mind is whirring.

Does this mean it's safe enough for The Priest to come out if we have a back up? How do we know he didn't train a Wolf? Unless it was Flea and that was how he was nobbled!

I'm going with pink bolded as my game mod colour! :)

The Turn starts at 10.01pm and ends at 10pm so the Witness and Seer both will have started the game with the ability to do two checks/follows so far and the priest will have started the game with the ability to find out the identities of all four people who died so far.

flea died before the priest could have been trained
    i'm pretty sure its clear who the priest is they should come out now or at least before 10am

• Advertisement

Ok strategy

the apprentice come out and tells us who dies if he lies priest comes out and we have a wolf. (after 10am)
    If the priest doesnt come out the seer looks at him and check his wolfnessness.

the witness should flip a coin about weather to follow him or not the 1st or 2nd night (mind games)

Strart would change if a role has died but im seeing some hope now

Ok strategy

the apprentice come out and tells us who dies if he lies priest comes out and we have a wolf. (after 10am)
    If the priest doesnt come out the seer looks at him and check his wolfnessness.

the witness should flip a coin about weather to follow him or not the 1st or 2nd night (mind games)

Strart would change if a role has died but im seeing some hope now
    priest needs to come out before 10am
    after 10am all we have gained is a dead villager who may or may not be a role
    i think the priest has been sussed and they will be dead by 10am then we will only have one and not got the info
    mick is the head wearwolf
    maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Does the recent update mean the priest is definitely still alive, or could he have been Uriel?

If still alive, priest and trainee should come out asap and back each other up, better again if three come forward and back each other up tomorrow night.

Two come forward with each others names, they're the real deal, if four come forward, lynch the 4 of them, guarantee two wolves drop, if six come forward the day after then drop the 6, guarantee three wolves.

An odd number won't come forward as that would always leave at least one wolf open.

Is there a flaw to this I'm not seeing?

Can't edit, but losing a priest and trainee is better than just a priest imo, priest is too easy to bluff over by wolves

Edited because I meant to say trainee not witness

Why do you think flea was the witness?
    the priest all but said it earlier, the wolves have spotted him and he needs to come out with the info as they will eat them tonite (by 10 am)

• Advertisement

Does the recent update mean the priest is definitely still alive, or could he have been Uriel?

If still alive, priest and trainee should come out asap and back each other up, better again if three come forward and back each other up tomorrow night.

Two come forward with each others names, they're the real deal, if four come forward, lynch the 4 of them, guarantee two wolves drop, if six come forward the day after then drop the 6, guarantee three wolves.

An odd number won't come forward as that would always leave at least one wolf open.

Is there a flaw to this I'm not seeing?
    a lot of lynching of priests i'm afraid
    i'm 90% sure that flea was the witness and is dead
    i'm 90% sure that i know who the priest is
    i'm 100% sure that mick shares my thoughts on who the priest is
    i'm 90% sure mick is a warewolf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Tigger wrote: »
    the priest all but said it earlier, the wolves have spotted him and he needs to come out with the info as they will eat them tonite (by 10 am)
    Given that you've obviously seen what others seem to have overlooked, I don't see why you think I'm a wolf :confused: Me making the choices I did is perfectly logical if you have that bit of info..
    Anyway - g'night all. Hope to see you in the morning.

You have no idea who the priest is. You are just spouting ****e:rolleyes:
    wolfie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

God catching up here would give you a headache :p

Ok I had suspicions about Uriel but then today the whole "it's you, no it's YOU!" between him and Sullivo made me think Sullivo was going very hard, in fact too hard to get us to lynch Uriel.

But now I'm wondering this, what if both of them are wolves? The fight between them is to make them look occupied and make people think one of them or both, had to be an innocent villager? Argue so much and cause confusion people pass em over.

Then another thing, of course I'm putting myself in the sights but for the village to win in general, how do we know posting lots makes someone more innocent than say someone who doesn't? Would you not want to be in the thick of it causing confusion instead and post lots to get help people get paranoid.

I hope this isn't considered outside gaming or something but just on past experience I had factored in people will sign up but not be that active whether it's work or else only having a little interest but not so much as others with more, eh, time on their hands.

Ficheall wrote: »
    Given that you've obviously seen what others seem to have overlooked, I don't see why you think I'm a wolf :confused: Me making the choices I did is perfectly logical if you have that bit of info..
    Anyway - g'night all. Hope to see you in the morning.
    you look like one

Sorry lads I was way too quick off the mark

Apprentice come out before 10am (tells the info), hopefully the witness gets to follow, if he is killed and witness follows we get a wolf and still have a priest.

If he isnt killed the seer can check him out that night after to make sure not a wolf and we have 2 preists. A seer and a witness depending on info.

And again if the apprentice lies the priest comes out and gives us real info and a wolf.

El Hombre wrote: »
    but not so much as others with more, eh, time on their hands.
    what like watchmakers

Tigger, To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.

A lot, it would discourage the wolves lying though, losing two villagers is a smaller deal than losing two wolves imo.

I do think you're talking nonsense and are a wolf though :p

Sorry lads I was way too quick off the mark

Apprentice come out before 10am (tells the info), hopefully the witness gets to follow, if he is killed and witness follows we get a wolf and still have a priest.

If he isnt killed the seer can check him out that night after to make sure not a wolf and we have 2 preists. A seer and a witness depending on info.

And again if the apprentice lies the priest comes out and gives us real info and a wolf.
    class
    you already know the priest so you are trying to flush the apprentice
    witness is dead unfortunately but we need to get the info so i agree with the rest
    priest should come out not apprentice

• Advertisement

what like watchmakers

Or Civil Servants ;)

A lot, it would discourage the wolves lying though, losing two villagers is a smaller deal than losing two wolves imo.

I do think you're talking nonsense and are a wolf though :p

thats ok i'll show you the relevant posts after the priest is killed in the morning
    then you'll know i'm not a wolf and won't lynch me

Tigger, To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.

i'm a villager my purpose is to lynch wolves

i'm a villager my purpose is to lynch wolves

I can't figure out if you are the priest or a wolf pretending to be the priest.

Will we get to know who was who when the game was over at least?

I can't figure out if you are the priest or a wolf pretending to be the priest.

i'm not the priest
    fitchell is a wolf pretending to be the priest
    if i was a wolf i'm the worst wolf ever
    and if i was as valuable as priest i'd not be in a slanging match with the head wolf

class
    you already know the priest so you are trying to flush the apprentice
    witness is dead unfortunately but we need to get the info so i agree with the rest
    priest should come out not apprentice

No priest chances of dying tonight are (2-4)/18 the 2-4 depends on wws left

If he comes out tonight he dies 100% witness may track and we get a wolf mind

odds he trained a wolf he knows exactly as he knows all who have died

Basically if the seer is alive I think odds are with the apprentice should come out

El Hombre wrote: »
    Will we get to know who was who when the game was over at least?

i bloody hope so
    we can have a disscussion,i'd love to get to see the wolf discussion about me
    its either fuc Tigger is on to us again or
    that idiot Tigger is making this too easy

No priest chances of dying tonight are (2-4)/18 the 2-4 depends on wws left

If he comes out tonight he dies 100% witness may track and we get a wolf mind

odds he trained a wolf he knows exactly as he knows all who have died

Basically if the seer is alive I think odds are with the apprentice should come out

no
    just no

what if the priest comes out at 0959 just before the voting closes
    wolves won't have time to change their vote

• Advertisement

also there have been 4 deaths so we have 17 players left

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement