Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Oh another thing someone mentioned earlier maybe the wolves killed one of their own to distract.

Is that allowed rules wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I really hate the idea of the wolf and the apprentice coming out at the same time, it leaves us to open. I can see a number of ye have sussed the priest (either that or it's a very good actor) but a good few seem to have missed it so hopefully the wolves have so maybe stop dropping such massive hints?

Uriel could have still been the original theoretically as he could train one priest per turn so he could have done that yesterday morning or the night before?? I'm about 90% sure who the priest is though so I don't think it was him, I'm just saying it was possible.

Also, lousy on the person that said frequent posters have loads of time on their hands. This is a life or death scenario!!! The more you post the more suspicious you become of course, but if everyone stopped posting it would get awful boring awful fast!!!! I work a full time job and freelance in the evenings afterwards so it's not that I've too much time, I'm just choosing to spend my breaks and commute and other spare time protecting our little village.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

If uriel was a priest he would have revealed before his lynching. No sense to anything else

Im still convinced hes a wolf.

I think i know who the seer and the priest are. The apprentice may shift the balance in our favour once its not a wolf. Rather helpfully the news also confirms that the priest has been alive up to now

So how does the whole training priest thing work then? Can the apprentice train another priest? Or are we stuck with what we have now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

So how does the whole training priest thing work then? Can the apprentice train another priest? Or are we stuck with what we have now?

We are stuck with what we have now so we need to use it,

Micks suggestion of the apprentice coming out is an awful one and makes no sense

The apprentice has no info on deaths that have happened before he was trained

The original priest should come out as close to 10 and hope wolves aren't active to change vote,

The seer should look into him as soon as he comes forward

The original priest could have trained a wolf so he has to come forward now or we risk losing everything

This is a game changing moment right now, and were people are pushing and causing confusing or trying to delay us getting valuable information will be very telling who is on our side and who is not

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    We are stuck with what we have now so we need to use it,

Micks suggestion of the apprentice coming out is an awful one and makes no sense

The apprentice has no info on deaths that have happened before he was trained

The original priest should come out as close to 10 and hope wolves aren't active to change vote,

The seer should look into him as soon as he comes forward

The original priest could have trained a wolf so he has to come forward now or we risk losing everything

This is a game changing moment right now, and were people are pushing and causing confusing or trying to delay us getting valuable information will be very telling who is on our side and who is not
    That's some good info. So Mick's suggestion of them both coming out together is beastly misdirection maybe??

That's some good info. So Mick's suggestion of them both coming out together is beastly misdirection maybe??

It sure looks like it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

So I don't get it. Does the priest inform the rest of us who they have trained? Or do they just expose themselves?

If the trainee was trained yesterday does that mean uriel could have been the priest? And does the trainee know the role of all the dead or just since they were trained?

Oh and will the priest tell us the roles of all of the dead so that we know what we're up against?

sullivlo wrote: »
    So I don't get it. Does the priest inform the rest of us who they have trained? Or do they just expose themselves?

If the trainee was trained yesterday does that mean uriel could have been the priest? And does the trainee know the role of all the dead or just since they were trained?

The priest informs us of all the people who have died what their roles were,

If Uriel was the orginal priest he would have said as he knew he was getting lynched there was no reason for him to keep that info

The trainne only knows the roles of deaths that have happened since tge day he has been trained none before that

• Advertisement

I think that the priest should expose themselves and tell us about the 4 dead, but not expose the apprentice. The apprentice only knows of maybe one death (Uriel), none of the rest. The priest should come forward just before 10am coz any sooner and the wolves will lunch on him instead, any later and we may lose the info.

This feels like an episode of take me out!

We're at a key point i think. Assuming, as i still do, we made a solid call last night, heres how i see it;

Uriel was a wolf

I believe Persepoly and the dazzler are also wolves for reasons i detailed yesterday-i think theyre not the brightest pack members but hey-ho

Im unsure on the 4th wolf- i have an inkling but not enough to call it yet

One of the roles needs to come out today as close to 10 as possible-by this stage they should know who i mean

Ironically the wolves most obvious next play would also be their most dangerous (for them). This will be their first pressure point and their next move will be telling.

If we did read yesterday right it was a bit of a power play from the village and we need to build on it.

I could of course be reading this wrong

If im right, and assuming the wolves are a bit smart, I think I may be a candidate for slaughter. In that event i wish you good fortune in the war to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

The priest knows all four roles the apprentice knows uriels role
    Don't think they should reveal the apprentice

Tigger wrote: »
    The priest knows all four roles the apprentice knows uriels role
    Don't think they should reveal the apprentice

Apprentice remains a secret. As close to 10 as I can.

Bless me father for I have sinned. A phrase I hear frequently. I suspect that I have unfortunately trained a wolf.

My suspicions for wolves are
    Poochie, mick, ficheal and potentially magh.

Tigger needs to be investigated.

We've lost three villagers in uriel, shatter and kersplat, and flea was our only witness.

My theory of uriel was off. Apologies fallen comrade. I suspected that flea witnessed you during a kill.

Bless me father for I have sinned. A phrase I hear frequently. I suspect that I have unfortunately trained a wolf.

We've lost three villagers in uriel, shatter and kersplat, and flea was our only witness.

My theory of uriel was off. Apologies fallen comrade. I suspected that flea witnessed you during a kill.
    Ok I don't know why I have to be investigated but
    I voted uriel because you said you were the priest and that flea had been the witness
    If you think you train d a wolf who is it ? Fitchell ?

Come on jayop!!

This is unfortunate....

I hope you make it through but unfortunately I fear you are not long for this world.

Ok I don't know why I have to be investigated but
    I voted uriel because you said you were the priest and that flea had been the witness
    If you think you train d a wolf who is it ? Fitchell ?

I have suspicions, yes. I just think seer should look at you. You're very active is all.

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    Come on jayop!!

Yeah! Only votes up until 10 should be counted in case the wolves changed their minds based on my post. Otherwise it's not fair!

I have suspicions, yes. I just think seer should look at you. You're very active is all.

I'm Tigger ffs bouncing around being hyperactive is what tigers do
    Who is the apprentice wolf is it Fitchell

Yeah! Only votes up until 10 should be counted in case the wolves changed their minds based on my post. Otherwise it's not fair!

I agree

They spotted you yesterday tho

I am not going to out the apprentice. That is up to them.

Priest wont know for sure either way. Best strategy is still to keep them hidden

I agree

They spotted you yesterday tho

Oh I know.

Seer should look at me fine but also at
    Mick
    The vale
    Fitchell
    Persephone

Oh and will the priest tell us the roles of all of the dead so that we know what we're up against?

Sorry for voting for you the last two days. I was sure you were a wolf.:o

I am not going to out the apprentice. That is up to them.

But you think they are a wolf that can tell the roles of the dead
    That's pretty bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Me based on the great lengths I went to try and save your hide after you revealed you were the priest at an absolutely useless time, is it? Brilliant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement