Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sullivlo wrote: »
    Apprentice remains a secret. As close to 10 as I can.

Bless me father for I have sinned. A phrase I hear frequently. I suspect that I have unfortunately trained a wolf.

My suspicions for wolves are
    Poochie, mick, ficheal and potentially magh.

Tigger needs to be investigated.

We've lost three villagers in uriel, shatter and kersplat, and flea was our only witness.

My theory of uriel was off. Apologies fallen comrade. I suspected that flea witnessed you during a kill.

Well, this throws a spanner in the works. Unless your a Wolf pretending to be a priest?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

If you've trained a wolf, you should tell us who it is, surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Well, this throws a spanner in the works. Unless your a Wolf pretending to be a priest?

Oh the tension. If she gets eaten, we'll know that the wolves copped the pretty obvious hints yesterday. I was 90% sure you were the priest based on your comments but they were so obvious that I had a suspicion you could be a wolf pretending to be the priest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Oh the tension. If she gets eaten, we'll know that the wolves copped the pretty obvious hints yesterday. I was 90% sure you were the priest based on your comments but they were so obvious that I had a suspicion you could be a wolf pretending to be the priest.
    Its the early comments about flea witnessing stuff and the late comments by flea suggesting he was a witness that make me confident Sulli is a priest
    You realise of course we killed to innocent villagers

Ficheall wrote: »
    If you've trained a wolf, you should tell us who it is, surely?

So what's th story with that comment you made then
    Care to elaborate

• Advertisement

but they were so obvious that I had a suspicion you could be a wolf pretending to be the priest.
    Hmm.. hadn't considered that possibility..

Assuming that sullivlo was the priest, my line of thinking was that she needed to be kept alive, whether that meant taking out Uriel or someone else. I wasn't convinced it was Uriel, as Fleawuss didn't seem to have a clue what was going on, but if only Uriel and Persepoly were possible choices to "beat" sullivlo, then I was happy to go with either of them, as keeping her alive seemed to be a priority. If she was a wolf though, I'm completely lost...

Tigger wrote: »
    Care to elaborate

You and Ficheall are on my list now!

Care to elaborate
    The one about flipping between Uriel and Persepoly? It's in the previous post. I came to the same conclusion you did, yet for some reason you've decided that makes me a wolf..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

So theyll be eaten shortly

Dazzler you really want me to think your a wolf
    You asked if I was the priest and I told you I wasn't but I know who is and tha I know the witness is dead
    Unless you think Sulli is a wolf in which case the witness is still alive and the real priest is probably about

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    So theyll be eaten shortly

What's your reasoning for me for being a wolf?

The one about flipping between Uriel and Persepoly? It's in the previous post. I came to the same conclusion you did, yet for some reason you've decided that makes me a wolf..

Well you look like one

Dammit, tough position for us now. I think we can only get this wrong one more time at this stage, after that we need to be spot on.

Yesterday was a bad day- either the priest is revealed and we killed a villager or a wolf is ckaiming ro be a priest. I suspect the former so the only benefit would be it implies the seer is still here

Well you look like one
    That's the second time you've said that - are you pretending to be the seer?

What's your reasoning for me for being a wolf?

The way tpu tucked in subtly with persepoly to round on sullivlo

Way i see it either sullivlo is a wolf or/and you and persepoly are. Im fairly confident persepoly is so you're guilty by association

That's the second time you've said that - are you pretending to be the seer?

No it's from month Python when they are lynching the witch
    They had no evidence

Wondering what the wolves next move is

Kill sullivlo- with witness dead no risk
    Leave sullivlo- let suspicion fall there and slaughter someone else

We know the priest was still around and trained someone so if sullivlo was a wolf they could cap this by announcing. Then it becomes a who do we believe

tritium wrote: »
    Wondering what the wolves next move is

Kill sullivlo- with witness dead no risk
    Leave sullivlo- let suspicion fall there and slaughter someone else

We know the priest was still around and trained someone so if sullivlo was a wolf they could cap this by announcing. Then it becomes a who do we believe

I believe her and I believe she's for the chop
    Assuming votes made by the wolves were from before she announced then that shows they were on to her

No it's from month Python when they are lynching the witch
    They had no evidence
    Ah.. I see..
    So you're now saying you've no evidence, so I hope that means you've changed your mind..

Ah.. I see..
    So you're now saying you've no evidence, so I hope that means you've changed your mind..

Vote for Mick with me later last minute and I'll know you are solid

You said it yourself we should vote late and he's the one trying to keep count so the block can manipulate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

No word from Jayop?

Maybe the wolves ate him!

If I'm still around later, I'm going to develop a strategy on uncovering wolves cause were getting nowhere at the moment.

If I'm still around later, I'm going to develop a strategy on uncovering wolves
    Our saviour!

In order to win we need to get 4 or less lynchings wrong (numerically)
    We have 2 wrong so far it seems so the seer needs to come out soon or we are fecked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I believe her and I believe she's for the chop
    Assuming votes made by the wolves were from before she announced then that shows they were on to her

A few possibilities though.

- she is the priest but they copped that yesterday so she's for the chop today
    - she is a priest and trained a wolf so she's for the chop today
    - she is a priest and they know it but they leave her alone until tomorrow to raise suspicion
    - she is the priest and they missed the obvious hints and some other innocent is for the chop but she'll be gone in the next day or so after that announcement
    - she's a wolf pretending to be the priest, hoping to flush the real priest out

A few possibilities though.

- she is the priest but they copped that yesterday so she's for the chop today
    - she is a priest and trained a wolf so she's for the chop today
    - she is a priest and they know it but they leave her alone until tomorrow to raise suspicion
    - she is the priest and they missed the obvious hints and some other innocent is for the chop but she'll be gone in the next day or so after that announcement
    - she's a wolf pretending to be the priest, hoping to flush the real priest out
    Imagine that if she was a wolf priest she'd age said that Uriel was a wolf
    Soo many advantages to us thinking there were only three left and that we were on the right path

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Imagine that if she was a wolf priest she'd age said that Uriel was a wolf
    Soo many advantages to us thinking there were only three left and that we were on the right path

We will know more after slaughter but jayop shouldn't use any votes after 10am not just in case they did miss the obvious clues on the priest, but the fact they can see our reaction to the priest now and could possibly change votes to what is said from other posters

andy125 wrote: »
    We will know more after slaughter but jayop shouldn't use any votes after 10am not just in case they did miss the obvious clues on the priest, but the fact they can see our reaction to the priest now and could possibly change votes to what is said from other posters
    Well all I know is that I should have never voted for uriel
    I did it cos the priest said so
    I should have voted for Mick like I said I would
    And until I hear different I'm gonna vote with my heart from now on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

TURN 3 MORNING

THE WOLVES HAVE SLAUGHTERED MICKSJAGUAR

Really sorry for the late announcement. RL Stuff.

Well all I know is that I should have never voted for uriel
    I did it cos the priest said so
    I should have voted for Mick like I said I would
    And until I hear different I'm gonna vote with my heart from now on

Well, you got your turn this morning

• Advertisement

Wtf..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement