Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

andy125 wrote: »
    How do we see who voted for who?

It will be revealed at 10pm when I announce the result. Until then you just have to rely on what each other says.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Can I change my lynch vote?

Mmmph.

Why would you have already voted without hearing any "evidence"?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ficheall wrote: »
    Why would you have already voted without hearing any "evidence"?

It's interesting that you've only found your voice the morning after the first killing... human blood loosened your tongue has it...? WOOOOLF!

Meow.

Er.

I mean. Wooof? Hoowwwl?

I'm not a very good wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

We need to have a town meeting at around 6 when everyone is back from work to decide who to hang for this travesty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'm traumatised! RIP Kersplat!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I never thought he'd be taken by wolves. I thought he was more likely to just go KERSPLAT.

This will be a bit like what's going on in the Philippines... killing people on suspicion of being something
    Will individual lynch votes be available to everyone after the 10pm deadline? If I vote for, let's say randomly Ficheall ;), will that be available for all to see later on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I've been looking at theses documentaries in the hope that they will give some clues in how to identify the wolves among us:

The Company of Wolves
    The Howling
    Silver Bullet
    Skinwalkers
    Underworld
    The Wolfman
    An American Werewolf in London

sullivlo wrote: »
    I never thought he'd be taken by wolves. I thought he was more likely to just go KERSPLAT.

i think that's the sound his head made..... according to Andy and Porchie who were in the vicinity when it happened.... were they out in a pack ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

i think that's the sound his head made..... according to Andy and Porchie who were in the vicinity when it happened.... were they out in a pack ?

Just a six pack

Poochie05 wrote: »
    This will be a bit like what's going on in the Philippines... killing people on suspicion of being something
    Will individual lynch votes be available to everyone after the 10pm deadline? If I vote for, let's say randomly Ficheall ;), will that be available for all to see later on?

That seems to be the setup alright....tense...

Its OK he wont hold it against you , he'll be dead......

Its OK he wont hold it against you , he'll be dead......

Only if enough people vote for him, otherwise I'd be on his hit list

It's Poochie, not a pig, more a dog, but no way related to anything remotely lupine - no siree!!

It's Poochie, not a pig, more a dog, but no way related to anything remotely lupine - no siree!!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

I've been looking at theses documentaries in the hope that they will give some clues in how to identify the wolves among us:

The Company of Wolves
    The Howling
    Silver Bullet
    Skinwalkers
    Underworld
    The Wolfman

I kind of suspect that you might be a wolf and your watching all of these documentaries is actually a way for you to find out ways of not being caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

The Company of Wolves
    The Howling
    Silver Bullet
    Skinwalkers
    Underworld
    The Wolfman

You say documentaries, looks like wolfie *ahem* entertainment to me

The only way to solve our dilemma is to shoot everyone with a silver bullet. Who wants to go first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Kersplat went splat. Not a nice way to go. Where do I vote?

• Advertisement

Kersplat went splat. Not a nice way to go. Where do I vote?

How do you know that he went splat? Are you the one that caused him to die? I mean, this detail wasn't released, so how do you know, huh, wolfie wolfie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

This is awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ok, so here's my scientific approach.
    KERSPLAT went kersplat so that must mean the wolves (at least some of em) were active last night. 4 people haven't posted yet so I'm ruling them out as suspects for now- Kylo Ren, suffering golfer, dobman88 and Persepoly.

The highest by post count are Andy125 (21 posts), Uriel. (14 posts), Poochie05 (9 posts) and ShatterProof (9 posts). I bet at least one of them is a wolf. I'm most suspicious of Andy125, he's very anxious to lead the wolf lynch!!!! Poochie05 also happens to have a very suspicious username!!!!!

KERSPLAT went kersplat so that must mean the wolves (at least some of em) were active last night. 4 people haven't posted yet so I'm ruling them out as suspects for now- Kylo Ren, suffering golfer, dobman88 and Persepoly.

The highest by post count are Andy125 (21 posts), Uriel. (14 posts), Poochie05 (9 posts) and ShatterProof (9 posts). I bet at least one of them is a wolf. I'm most suspicious of Andy125, he's very anxious to lead the wolf lynch!!!! Poochie05 also happens to have a very suspicious username!!!!!

Don't forget, we appeared on the thread at the same time, guilty by association?

Interesting approach, but doesnt the mobile not keep you logged in?

Suspicious eyes, looks around. Someone could be eyeing me up for dinner!!

How do you know that he went splat? Are you the one that caused him to die? I mean, this detail wasn't released, so how do you know, huh, wolfie wolfie?

Ewww. All that hair, Just use of words in a name

Your a bogman..hmmmm.....i read in stories that wolves like bogs..hmmmm.

Historically, don't werewolves have strong ties to Germany...?
    I get the impression that you may have been nibbling on more that just bratwurst, eh?

how do you get the low down on the number of posts in the thread from each person... please tell me you didn't count them all...?

I highly suspect Poochie too. I mean.. I doubt it's just a convenient username.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    how do you get the low down on the number of posts in the thread from each person... please tell me you didn't count them all...?

If you click on the total post count on the main AH/forum screen, it gives a breakdown of users and posts.

Edit:

Before anyone suspects me, it should be pointed out that I'm a cat. I'm a sexy cat.

• Advertisement

I highly suspect Poochie too. I mean.. I doubt it's just a convenient username.

If you click on the total post count on the main AH/forum screen, it gives a breakdown of users and posts.

After all of these years, I never knew that..... thanks!!

Pour oul Poochie seems to be the prime suspect.... wonder can he feel the noose tightening around his furry neck already...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement