Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Ficheall wrote: »
    I think it's time to out myself as the seer - don't think I'm surviving tonight.
    Suffering golfer and El Hombre are wolves, Tigger is a villager - follow his lead.
    I'm pretty sure Daz was a wolf. That's because I'm also the trainee :pac:
    My next suspicions are Vale and Flush, but I don't think I'll get to check them.

Why didn't you wait til 9.59????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Arah, I'm only pulling your legs.

I think it's time to out myself as the seer - don't think I'm surviving tonight.
    Suffering golfer and El Hombre are wolves, Tigger is a villager - follow his lead.
    My next suspicions are Vale and Flush, but I don't think I'll get to check them.

Tell us everyone you looked into and why before 10 you are missing one person

andy125 wrote: »
    Tell us everyone you looked into and why before 10 you are missing one person
    Yeah, you already know Uriel is a dead villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Im suggesting we string up golfer tonight

Any objections?

• Advertisement

Also I'm talking out my arse - I just want to piss off the wolves :pac:

tritium wrote: »
    Im suggesting we string up golfer tonight

Any objections?

None at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Dearest villagers,
    As this may be my last post, I'd like to thank you all for the fun. Cheers to Jayop for organising too.

I had hoped to get away with this for another turn, but I think my risk of being eaten right now is just too dam high. I also see my little village falling apart with mistrust around me. It's time for ye to start trusting each other. Ye can still win this. As I speak now, wolfs are chomping on one of our brothers or sisters. I like to think that we got a wolf last night, and I trust you guys to make the right decisions going forward.

I am afraid I must out myself right now as the seer. Don't waste time questioning it, look where that got us with Sulli. I know a few of you copped on in the last day or two, apologies for the confusing messages last night and this morning but I was trying to survive one more round. I'm not afraid to be eaten, but one more seer check would have been pretty valuable to you guys.

However, it is with a heavy heart that I tell you that I have failed you as a seer. I have failed to catch a wolf.

Here are the people that I have checked that I can guarantee are villagers. If you are a villager, rally around these people. All you need is 5 men or women standing strong together at the end to defeat the wolves. Unfortunately for the people I'm about to name, you're going to go straight on the wolfy menu.
    • mahamageehad - villager and seer
    • Andy125 - villager
    • Tigger - villager
    • crosstownk (formerly boney) - villager
    • MrsFlushDraw - villager
    • (deceased) Sullivio - villager and priest

The people on that list need to draw together and choose a target. They need to ensure the village block votes for that target. Anyone not following the group consensus anymore is suspicious.

I don't want to point the finger at an innocent villager with no proof. There are 8 villagers left that are not on that list, so you have a 50/50 chance of catching one. I haven't had them checked but I'm fairly confident that Ficheall and tritium are also villagers. That's just my opinion though. If I'm correct with that, that would leave 3-4 wolves hiding in these 6:
    • Persepoly
    • Valeyard
    • suffering golfer
    • El Hombre
    • Digital Solitude
    • Poochie

My suggestion would be to start with those 6, and ask them each to give a defense as to why they're not a wolf. Start there. On the off-chance that I survive the feasting, I can check one more name tonight that the group agrees on.

To the wolves reading this, good game. You will ultimately lose, but you put up a good fight. To my fellow villagers - live long and prosper!

~Mahama

Well, screw it.
    I thought Ficheall was a good guy. He's not the seer, I am. I think you need to look very carefully at him for the lynching, even if that was in jest.

I was just trying to draw fire. Left it a bit late actually. My bad. Soz guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Private message are allowed normally in games so it is not a stupid question.

As for my vote, I believe I voted for a wolf. I was up in my bed around close last night and was more trouble than worth to change vote plus if my vote killed a. Villager you would be gunning for me, I played safe. It would have been Daz anyway as I think Andy is a villager.

Private PM between players is not allowed as far as im aware????

• Advertisement

geehad, you fool.... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

TURN 5 MORNING

THE WOLVES HAVE SLAUGHTERED FICHEALL

voting will be open in 5 minutes.

Dearest villagers,
    As this may be my last post, I'd like to thank you all for the fun. Cheers to Jayop for organising too.

I had hoped to get away with this for another turn, but I think my risk of being eaten right now is just too dam high. I also see my little village falling apart with mistrust around me. It's time for ye to start trusting each other. Ye can still win this. As I speak now, wolfs are chomping on one of our brothers or sisters. I like to think that we got a wolf last night, and I trust you guys to make the right decisions going forward.

I am afraid I must out myself right now as the seer. Don't waste time questioning it, look where that got us with Sulli. I know a few of you copped on in the last day or two, apologies for the confusing messages last night and this morning but I was trying to survive one more round. I'm not afraid to be eaten, but one more seer check would have been pretty valuable to you guys.

However, it is with a heavy heart that I tell you that I have failed you as a seer. I have failed to catch a wolf.

Here are the people that I have checked that I can guarantee are villagers. If you are a villager, rally around these people. All you need is 5 men or women standing strong together at the end to defeat the wolves. Unfortunately for the people I'm about to name, you're going to go straight on the wolfy menu.
    • Andy125 - villager
    • Tigger - villager

The people on that list need to draw together and choose a target. They need to ensure the village block votes for that target. Anyone not following the group consensus anymore is suspicious.

I don't want to point the finger at an innocent villager with no proof. There are 8 villagers left that are not on that list, so you have a 50/50 chance of catching one. I haven't had them checked but I'm fairly confident that Ficheall and tritium are also villagers. That's just my opinion though. If I'm correct with that, that would leave 3-4 wolves hiding in these 6:
    • Persepoly
    • Valeyard
    • suffering golfer
    • El Hombre
    • Digital Solitude
    • Poochie

My suggestion would be to start with those 6, and ask them each to give a defense as to why they're not a wolf. Start there. On the off-chance that I survive the feasting, I can check one more name tonight that the group agrees on.

To the wolves reading this, good game. You will ultimately lose, but you put up a good fight. To my fellow villagers - live long and prosper!

~Mahama

Well, screw it.
    I thought Ficheall was a good guy. He's not the seer, I am. I think you need to look very carefully at him for the lynching, even if that was in jest.

I hope they didn't see the clues and you make it

Bye mahamageehad!!

We need you :(:(

PM'S ARE NOT ALLOWED AND WOLVES CANNOT SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER. THEY CAN VOTE FOR EACH OTHER.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You've been on my ass since day one and never got around to proving my innocence?

We still have the seer!!!!

Who we pick for the seer to check is very important now,

We have the upper hand lads

Wolves you played good but we are coming for you now

I was just trying to draw fire. Left it a bit late actually. My bad. Soz guys.
    geehad, you fool.... :eek:

Famous last words!!!! RIP ficheall, I knew you were one of the good ones!

Jayop wrote: »
    PJ'S ARE NOT ALLOWED AND WOLVES CANNOT SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER. THEY CAN VOTE FOR EACH OTHER.

But I've been playing in my PJs loads......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Dearest villagers,

• Andy125 - villager
    • Tigger - villager

• Persepoly
    • Valeyard
    • suffering golfer
    • El Hombre
    • Digital Solitude
    • Poochie

~Mahama

Well, screw it.
    A fecks sake maha

Thanks for the info

Confused by ficheall. I thought he was trying to run i terference to buy you time- if hed waited a bit longer i would have done the same at 9.58. I guess my hints were too subtle. Not sure why hes naming two wolves though, maybe he didnt avtually read your post yesterday

• Advertisement

TURN 5 MORNING

Fichaell thanks for saving the seer you legend

Be still my beating heart.

mahamageehad,

You survived!!

Id ask that you 'see' me this evening to prove im a villager. That way another person is eliminated and we have better odd at uncovering the real wolves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

TURN 5 MORNING

So the seer sees another day. This is great news.

At worst there are still 4 wolves. At best 3. Consensus for the lynching should be somewhat easier.

Adding tritium to the suspect list, we have a list of 7 suspects now.

I'd like myself to be checked obviously now. 3-4 wolves from 6 is better odds than 2-3 wolves from 6 for the villagers. It's more beneficial for us to find a villager than a wolf mahamgeehad, at this stage anyways.

You've been on my ass since day one and never got around to proving my innocence?

Sorry! Now that I'm still alive (for 24 hours) let me explain my choices.

Turn 1 - going on no info as no deaths yet. I chose Boney because of his username. This is now crosstownk.

Turn 2 - Andy was starting to emerge as a leader, had to have him checked out.

Turn 3 - Tigger shows up and starts posting frantically. Had to get him checked out.

Turn 4 - Had to be 100% sure that Sulli really was the priest. Some might call this one a waste of a turn but my whole strategy was based on her being the priest.

Turn 5 - this was a toss up, I kept asking for names and no-one was giving them. I literally eeny meeny miney moed with FlushDraw, golfer and Solitude.

Sorry! Now that I'm still alive (for 24 hours) let me explain my choices.

Turn 1 - going on no info as no deaths yet. I chose Boney because of his username. This is now crosstownk.

Turn 2 - Andy was starting to emerge as a leader, had to have him checked out.

Turn 3 - Tigger shows up and starts posting frantically. Had to get him checked out.

Turn 4 - Had to be 100% sure that Sulli really was the priest. Some might call this one a waste of a turn but my whole strategy was based on her being the priest.

Turn 5 - this was a toss up, I kept asking for names and no-one was giving them. I literally eeny meeny miney moed with FlushDraw, golfer and Solitude.

You played well, we have so much information now it is stacked in our favour for the win, you did right to check the priest if he was a wolf and unchecked things could have got messy

Well, after that excitement I'm off for a drink back to work.

It's Friday so I'd say we can expect less posting tonight but I hope to check in at about 8 or so. I might get in at lunch too.

We had two big decision, who do we all decide to lynch tonight, and who do we look into. I'd like to see all remaining suspects present a defense.

Til laters villagers!

Ah no that's fair enough, I was just a bit surprised to see you were the seer and hadn't checked me out.

You've played a solid game so far geehad, good going!

I'm not sure, we have our 7, I don't think tritiums a wolf and I know I'm not. Leaves 5

El hombre, pretty sure is a wolf

Pp, same as above

Valeyard, same as above

Suffering Golfer I'm not sure about, he keeps naming me as opposed to people who would be far more suspect. Voted PP twice though I believe. I think he's on the less wolfy end of this spectrum

poochie I think has the lowest chance of being a wolf in this group imo

Almost positive we have two wolves in El Hombre, PP and Valeyard, if not three.

Was Ficheall the trainee or taking the piss does anyone know?

• Advertisement

Me too!

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement