Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

OK village. I told you so! Really suspected ficheal after this morning. My list is solid, Andy and tigger.

Is it worth the other priest coming out ? He is safe for 2 days as the seer will be chopped. That is if they not a wolf but he can be peeked tonight before the seer dies.

Travelling at minute but have a few ideas to help us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

But I've been playing in my PJs loads......

Me too!

:pac:
    You kill in your jammies! Heh heh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Just realised that if we'd played just a little better this morning we might have got 2 or even 3 extra days of the seer :(

(Ficheall is still a feckin legend though)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

The apprentice and the wolves know what Daz was. If Daz was indeed a wolf, then maybe the apprentice should stay hidden for now.

Then there is the possibility that the apprentice is dead or wolf.

The seer will probably be devoured tonight and if the apprentice comes out then he/she will be next for the slaughter.

If the apprentice is a villager and not on the seers list then coming out now would provide a lot of info.

You kill in your jammies! Heh heh

Har Har :p

I was wrong about you missus flashdance. We are in the best position we've been in. Mahama is still with us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

OK village. I told you so! Really suspected ficheal after this morning. My list is solid, Andy and tigger.

Is it worth the other priest coming out ? He is safe for 2 days as the seer will be chopped. That is if they not a wolf but he can be peeked tonight before the seer dies.

Travelling at minute but have a few ideas to help us.

What are you talking about
    The seed checked me out the second I arrived I'd I've been doing what he says ever since
    He just named me as a villager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

crosstownk wrote: »
    The apprentice and the wolves know what Daz was. If Daz was indeed a wolf, then maybe the apprentice should stay hidden for now.

Then there is the possibility that the apprentice is dead or wolf.

The seer will probably be devoured tonight and if the apprentice comes out then he/she will be next for the slaughter.

If the apprentice is a villager and not on the seers list then coming out now would provide a lot of info.

Yes if the apprentice is a wolf he won't come forward, if he is a wolf he will wait till the seer is dead and most likely say the seer was a wolf as a last ditch attempt to win as they are on the losing side now

The priest coming out can cause a lot of uncertainty and put us off track and I think we should not use the trainee at all - unless someone has a better theory of course

I think we have a fair idea where the wolves are and also we have one shot to add a villager to the known list or catch a wolf

I think el hombre is nearly a dead cert for wolf as seen by his attempt to get my lynched which was very close to working

Who the seer looks into is what we should be debating right now, I will have to look over a few suspects post and come up with a theory

Ficheall wrote: »
    I think it's time to out myself as the seer - don't think I'm surviving tonight.
    Suffering golfer and El Hombre are wolves, Tigger is a villager - follow his lead.
    I'm pretty sure Daz was a wolf. That's because I'm also the trainee :pac:
    My next suspicions are Vale and Flush, but I don't think I'll get to check them.
    Ok so this was a lie

However if it was wrong it would t have worked as the wolves know who the wolves are
    So el hombre and golfer are wolves and we should Kill them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Tigger wrote: »
    Ok so this was a lie

However if it was wrong it would t have worked as the wolves know who the wolves are
    So el hombre and golfer are wolves and we should Kill them

You are correct they would not have killed him if they knew he was lying, and the only way they would know if was lying was if he had named a villager as a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

andy125 wrote: »
    You are correct they would not have killed him if they knew he was lying, and the only way they would know if was lying was if he had named a villager as a wolf

So his sacrifice was not in vain. I think we should string up El hombre tonight and golfer tomorrow. I know I'm dead tomorrow. If the apprentice is a villager, I think they should keep schtum. Them coming out now would only tell us is Daz was a wolf or not. If the apprentice is a wolf, they will only cause confusion. Proceed with caution.

• Advertisement

Actually, based on that I'd be pretty confident that Daz was indeed a wolf.

Unless that's what the wolves want us to think but the lateness (-8 mins) of Ficheall's announcement probably didn't give the wolves enough time to discuss a strategy and they just went for the what they believed to be the seer.

I think we should give this serious consideration for tonight's vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Hey lads, what's up...

Unless that's what the wolves want us to think but the lateness (-8 mins) of Ficheall's announcement probably didn't give the wolves enough time to discuss a strategy and they just went for the what they believed to be the seer.

I think we should give this serious consideration for tonight's vote.

Eight minutes is ages
    They are t stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

If we're almost certain that El Hombre and Suffering are wolves, does killing one of the other suspects tonight not make more sense? If we manage to hit a wolf tonight, apprentice comes forward and tells us, kill off the last two wolves, if not then vote on another suspect tomorrow, apprentice comes forward and tell us if we have a hit or not.

If we hit two villagers out of bad luck, we'll have 4 suspects left, 3 of whom are wolves.

Given that tritium probably won't be lynched I think this gives us a good chance.

Killing El Hombre and Suffering in the next two nights just leaves us with 5 suspects, 1 of whom is a wolf and the wolves have extra chances to kill the apprentice while we stab in the dark for the rest.

Should I put this into a hypothetical situation?

*looks around and start taking a step back*

Now lads... Let not get hasty here.

Hey lads, what's up...
    You know the way you can't swim ....

My post is based on the fact that we don't hit the apprentice on the two nights, but I think the result is the same

If we're almost certain that El Hombre and Suffering are wolves, does killing one of the other suspects tonight not make more sense? If we manage to hit a wolf tonight, apprentice comes forward and tells us, kill off the last two wolves, if not then vote on another suspect tomorrow, apprentice comes forward and tell us if we have a hit or not.

If we hit two villagers out of bad luck, we'll have 4 suspects left, 3 of whom are wolves.

Given that tritium probably won't be lynched I think this gives us a good chance.

Killing El Hombre and Suffering in the next two nights just leaves us with 5 suspects, 1 of whom is a wolf and the wolves have extra chances to kill the apprentice while we stab in the dark for the rest.

So once we identify a wolf we should simply ignore what it says and kill someone else
    Someone innocent or at least not proven guilty
    Which maybe innocent person do you suggest we lynch

While I'm inclined to believe that mahama is the seer...................... I gotta ask this question.

Wouldn't it be extraordinarily easy for a wolf to supply the information that mahama supplied and give us a serious bum steer........ :eek:

• Advertisement

Your saying that daz was the seer then as that's the only possibility and he simply went to his death
    Daz tried to get suspicion towards me a couple of times and gave no clues that have been of any value
    This means he was not the seer
    Unless one of us is the seer mamah is the seer

So who do we seer check next
    I'm thinking persepoly or the vale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ok, I have just signed in and I am in shock and excited with this news! Thanks to Ficheall for his sacrifice and thanks to Mahamageehad for all this useful information.

I fell for suspecting the old double double bluff with Sullivlo so I am not going to question now.
    If Andy and Mahama are wolves they are playing a blinder and we stand no chance anyway. If we don't use this information we have nothing to go on so we are dead anyway...

I know some of you have doubts about me, not sure what more I can do to convince you I am a villager.

I think El Hombre, Persepoly and Vale are are strongest possibilities

While I'm inclined to believe that mahama is the seer...................... I gotta ask this question.

Wouldn't it be extraordinarily easy for a wolf to supply the information that mahama supplied and give us a serious bum steer........ :eek:

Yes. That would be a brilliant plot by the wolves, to munch ficheall, when he names me as wolf so to make everyone think I am a wolf and So protect themselves.

I voted on purely rational grounds, I only voted for Andy because I was worried he was giving us the bum steer. I am not the seer, so how the hell was I to know he was 100% villager. I ask why were we voting for daz and never got a rational answer. So I had to go with andy because it was a two horse race and I didn't know why or where the push for daz came from.

So once we identify a wolf we should simply ignore what it says and kill someone else
    Someone innocent or at least not proven guilty
    Which maybe innocent person do you suggest we lynch

Hold on I need to write it down and make sure the numbers work. I'll list hypothetical names for lynching and wolf kills.

I cleared you as a certain villager and you still think I'm suspicious?? Fair enough.

I cleared you as a certain villager and you still think I'm suspicious?? Fair enough.

I'm just asking the questions. All remaining wolves know who us villagers are.

I didn't say I was suspicious - I just asked the question. As I stated in my post, I'm inclined to believe that you are the seer.

As Tigger said, unless Daz was the seer, your claim would be in dispute - which it isn't.

Defo opening to listening to the theory, especially when you have examples. I still think a dead wolf is more useful, just imagine if Daz wasn't a wolf, that leave 4 active and a 4 man voting block might be all they need. Village decision though and I can look into someone after 10 tonight.

yeah but now we have some datum points
    the seer needs to focus on either of these two groups

Tigger - mahamageehead - tritium - Poochie - Digital Solitude - Ficheall - Andy125

or El Hombre - The Valeyard - The Dazzler - Suffering Golfer - crosstownk

which group he has more info on he should pick from that group

So
    Tigger - confirmed villager
    Mamah- seer
    Tritium - I'm pretty sure is a villager
    Poochie- Donno but this is definitely the better team to vote with
    Ds- as above
    Andy - confirmed villager

El hombre -
    Vale -
    Daz -
    Cross- suspicious confirmed villager
    Golfer-

Is that the 4 wolves with cross thrown in or is it three wolves with two suspicious villagers and the others went a different way
    Check persepoly if they are a villager I think we are sorted

• Advertisement

Okay this'll take a while to type. Please bear with the names used for the killings, they're the top name from my previous day list. This is a three day plan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement