Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

100% the priest should come forward. They are safe for a round. I can check them (if I haven't already)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The wolves know the other wolves.

The wolves know if El Hombre and Suffering Golfer are wolves or villagers.

A seer came forward and called them wolves.

All of the wolves know if they are wolves or not, and so are immediately aware of whether or not the seer was telling the truth.

The seer lying to the villagers is just stupid, so it was within the wolves interests to kill the seer immediately, and if he was a fake, wait for the real seer to come forward.

Given he named three people, two wolves and a villager, he was right with the villager. The real seer came out with 5 names, which left El Hombre and Suffering as suspects.

I hear what you are saying but don't agree based on my previous post. Suffering may be a wolf but don't think EH is. I am more inclined to go with yourself and think you are trying to hoodwink the village into going for those two.

@Seer, maybe DS should be looked at tonight instead?

andy125 wrote: »
    I have another possible option...

The trainee priest is amongst the suspects that is s fact,

Trainee priest comes forward now and seer looks into him as we are choosing one of the suspects to look into anyway - we don't use any info the priest gives until confirmed by seer

If he Doesn't come forward and we then know its a wolf and can't be caught out later

I think this is a great idea. It gives the village an extra day of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

**Cough** :D

Great minds and all that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I hear what you are saying but don't agree based on my previous post. Suffering may be a wolf but don't think EH is. I am more inclined to go with yourself and think you are trying to hoodwink the village into going for those two.

@Seer, maybe DS should be looked at tonight instead?

Fair enough, as in my very long post I want to be looked at to clear my name. I know I'm not a wolf, and I'm pretty sure that Tritium isn't which is why I'd like Poochie looked at, she is the least suspicious suspect after Tritium.

Can I ask who your main suspects for the 3 wolves are? You and Mahamageehad are the only confirmed villagers who are gunning at me.

• Advertisement

I am happy to look into anyone, as my final job for the village! We need consensus first. It's be good to know now if we are dealing with 4 or 3 wolves though.

This is how the seer thing works by the way. I checked Flush last turn so I won't get another turn until after 10pm today. For the lynching we are going on suspects. I can ask Jayop straight away after 10, hes usually quick to respond and I can let you all know on thread. Then I'll be eaten tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

So the big call now is does the trainee come out?

I think it might help, even though id wanted them to stay hidden up to now

Right we'll my vote is check me if I'm in danger of a lynching soon, if not, check Poochie.

Lynch Valeyard tonight.

All the villagers need to agree on one person to lynch to be sure. Do you want suspects to abstain or not?

I think the priest should wait until tomorrow. That way we have tonight's lynch to get confirmed, and also tomorrows.

That would also take pressure off me I feel, if MrsFlushdraw dies soon I'm going to look very bad

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    Ok so this was a lie

However if it was wrong it would t have worked as the wolves know who the wolves are
    So el hombre and golfer are wolves and we should Kill them
    You are correct they would not have killed him if they knew he was lying, and the only way they would know if was lying was if he had named a villager as a wolf

crosstownk wrote: »
    Unless that's what the wolves want us to think but the lateness (-8 mins) of Ficheall's announcement probably didn't give the wolves enough time to discuss a strategy and they just went for the what they believed to be the seer.

I think we should give this serious consideration for tonight's vote.

I think the second explanation is more like it and didn't have time to think. AT the end of the day, it is most of us first time playing WW.
    Hey lads, what's up...
    *looks around and start taking a step back*

Now lads... Let not get hasty here.

So.. the pretend Seer draws fire away from the actual Seer, he names a village team and you come on with Hey Lad's what's up?

I think you Ser are a wolf!
    I do still think EH is innocent though.

I think the priest should wait until tomorrow. That way we have tonight's lynch to get confirmed, and also tomorrows.

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooo

Maybe we should lynch you and peek the person who comes out as the Priest, if they check out to be a villager we have more info.

I am getting very suss of you.

Still have doubts about Poly and now the golfer. And if Daz was a wolf then that would be the team including yourself and if Daz was a villager then I would slip Poochie in as part of the team.

I think the second explanation is more like it and didn't have time to think. AT the end of the day, it is most of us first time playing WW.

So.. the pretend Seer draws fire away from the actual Seer, he names a village team and you come on with Hey Lad's what's up?

I think you Ser are a wolf!
    I do still think EH is innocent though.

Agreed on your choice of wolf to lynch, less sure of your reasoning for EH. Golfer kind of sunk himself for me with his contribution during the lynch debate.

tritium wrote: »
    Agreed on your choice of wolf to lynch, less sure of your reasoning for EH. Golfer kind of sunk himself for me with his contribution during the lynch debate.

I just think his questions seemed innocent enough and not calculated, just going on previous games. I could be wrong but that is my opinion

Just a thought. We can i suspect avoid being mod killed on any abstain strategy just by voting for ourselves

Can we get a vote on the trainee to show themselves?

Im saying yes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I think the priest should wait until tomorrow.

If the priest is a villager who's identity is still in question then I think they should come out now so mahama can verify their identity. If they've already been verfied then lying low for another day won't make much difference.

An unverified priest won't be much use.

Just a thought. We can i suspect avoid being mod killed on any abstain strategy just by voting for ourselves

What would that acheive? (assuming you mean that nobody would be lynched).

We'd be down a villager by 10am.

What would that acheive? (assuming you mean that nobody would be lynched).

We'd be down a villager by 10am.

No, not everyone to vote that way. There was a strategy posted a while back that certain posters abstain in tonights vote. Still not sure its a sustainable strategy but mod kill was one of yhe longer run problems

If the priest is a villager who's identity is still in question then I think they should come out now so mahama can verify their identity. If they've already been verfied then lying low for another day won't make much difference.

An unverified priest won't be much use.

Yeah I reread the last page and that's the best idea imo, a verified priest is definitely the best option for us tomorrow as we won't have the seer anymore.

• Advertisement

Can we get a vote on the trainee to show themselves?

Im saying yes

agreed

agreed

I agree too

Tritium
    Andy
    MrsFD

I agree too

Tritium
    Andy
    MrsFD

Are suspects counted then so?

I'd be the fourth for the idea

I also agree.
    I agree too

Tritium
    Andy
    MrsFD
    crosstownk

Also agreeing for the priest.
    Staying silent solves nothing now and they are guaranteed a free pass tomorrow coz I'm being eaten, I'm more dangerous to the wolves.

I don't follow the logic of people abstaining from voting though. Surely you need to entire village to vote for one person? (That person excluded of course). Anyone that doesn't vote that way is suspicious?

I just don't see what abstaining accomplishes.

Also agreeing for the priest.
    Staying silent solves nothing now and they are guaranteed a free pass tomorrow coz I'm being eaten, I'm more dangerous to the wolves.

Ok i think the majority agrees now, what deadline should we give the priest to come out at?

I don't follow the logic of people abstaining from voting though. Surely you need to entire village to vote for one person? (That person excluded of course). Anyone that doesn't vote that way is suspicious?

I just don't see what abstaining accomplishes.
    I think the idea is if confirmed villagers agree on a wolf it forces other wolves to show their hand. Not sure if its sustainable as a strategy with where were at though. Andy or other experienced players, any thoughts on how close we are to a winning position based on current numbers?

Ok i think the majority agrees now, what deadline should we give the priest to come out at?

I say as soon as possible since they cant be targetted for a while. 5:30 too soon?

• Advertisement

I've only read the last few posts. Are you getting the seer to look in to me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement