Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

Just on the whole voting for yourself and deliberately abstaining from voting. I think neither should be allowed. We can not give the wolf team a help and I am very suss about folk that want to do either.

I am also suss if there is a landslide attack on one person with no other in the running, this would make me think we are hanging a villager. Need a race to get the most info.

I think you're right regarding a race. Putting our focus on to one person may see us hanging a villager. Unfortunately the other side of that is we may end up hanging two villagers.
    I haven't been paying enough attention today or yesterday regarding posts and interactions so my vote won't be very informed. I will go with what the majority want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I think you're right regarding a race. Putting our focus on to one person may see us hanging a villager. Unfortunately the other side of that is we may end up hanging two villagers.
    I haven't been paying enough attention today or yesterday regarding posts and interactions so my vote won't be very informed. I will go with what the majority want.

i acually want to hang you how about you v golfer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Im nearly sure the priest is a wolf

So my theory after looking at last nights lynching

WARNING LOTS OF READING REQUIRED

The voting results from last night

Lynch results Turn 4
    The Dazzler - 7 votes - Tigger - mahamageehead - tritium - Poochie - Digital Solitude - Ficheall - Andy125
    Andy125 - 5 votes - El Hombre - The Valeyard - The Dazzler - Suffering Golfer - crosstownk
    Persepoly - 1 vote - Mrsflushdraw
    The Valeyard - 1 vote - Deleted User[/B]

Im basing this theory off the fact that dazz was a wolf

SO the suspects

1. Persepoly
    Evidence for villager

Persepoly defends me and tigger (two now confirmed villagers) against dazz the wolf,
    If you are so confident that you are a villager, why don't you run off against Andy?

Playing Devil's advocate.
    What would it gain? If they are both villagers I mean, which I believe they are.
    I'm not sure what Tigger's game is really. It's unusual to say the least. Hadn't interacted much with me until this morning and now he mentions me or you in 75% of his posts.
    That's true but I'm not convinced he really has a game. His posts are a bit all over the place. It could be just his style I know but I think the wolves are far more clever with what they post and how active they are.
    why would persepoly defend 2 villagers for suggested lynching if he was a wolf ?

In relation to why he didnt vote daz
    I admit my vote was more or less a guess. I haven't been following todays discussion very closely so was unsure. Valeyard I chose because the last few posts were from those who I believed to be villagers and Vale seemed quiet.

At the time I wasnt sure about Dazzler but I really hope he was a wolf. We need a win.

More than likely we have a villager here

2.Poochie
    Evidence for villager

If we go with the idea daz is a wolf, poochie was up for going after daz last night from the beginning and voted that way

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I'm happy to put Daz up.
    I notice Flush thinks I have a hard on for him.
    I only mentioned him this morning, he's voted for me twice...
    I won't be back on until later today, but as it stands, I will be voting for Daz.

Trusted in 3 confirmed villagers last night as seen in bold, are these the actions of a wolf, unlikely
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Ok, I think we need to hear more from those who haven't been very active on the thread. And that includes Daz, El Hombre, MrsFlush and Digi. We have very little to go on from people who have been not been posting so they need to be looked at. I'm happy with whoever the group decides should be looked at.

I don't know what to make of The Vale... But have decided I will be voting for Daz tonight. I Changed my mind at the last minute and voted for Shatter the first night, but that was due to his erratic posting, I was swayed by Mick the second night to vote for Sullivlo and went with Kylo Ren last night in accordance with the group's wishes. When I say 'group' I am trusting a core few that I believe are villagers Andy, Mahamageehad, Tigger and Tritium but I'll be honest, my trust wavers!

3. tritium
    Evidence for villager

Trusted 4 confirmed villagers last night and voted for daz,

tritium wrote: »
    Still going for daz, im not changing now, just dont trust him. Right now only the wolves know for sure.

For my money im sticking with andy and mehag. Apsrt from them cross and tigger are the ones id trust.

When the pack really tried to push for my lynching
    Im staying locked on dazzler. Nothing has been offered so far against that vote

Has been helpful throughout - a villager in my eyes

4. Digital Solitude
    Evidence for villager

Calls another suspect a wolf, believes in 1 confirmied villager (our seer) and doesn't aggressively go for flush a confirmed villager
    Poochies a chick too? Damn

After reading back, I'm pretty sure Valeyard is a wolf. I'm too sure that Maham isn't a wolf, and I think Vale really tricked us into lynching Kylo. Also suspicious of Daz as I've been making clear.

I'm not going to blindly accuse MrsFD just because she's suspicious of me, but she is one who needs to be kept on watch.

Possibly villager

5. El Hombre

Evidence of wolf

Suggested 2 confirmed (1 priest) villagers were wolves
    El Hombre wrote: »

Ok I had suspicions about Uriel but then today the whole "it's you, no it's YOU!" between him and Sullivo made me think Sullivo was going very hard, in fact too hard to get us to lynch Uriel.

But now I'm wondering this, what if both of them are wolves? The fight between them is to make them look occupied and make people think one of them or both, had to be an innocent villager? Argue so much and cause confusion people pass em over.

Makes his play for my lynching -
    Darts are on tonight so my take

Andy has been a great leader and driving force from day one with his "I've got experience lads" he's had a free pass and despite nominating me once I was happy go with others in keeping him in case he could give more advice.

He mentioned that he accused me a second time but didn't vote for me again as he hoped I'd jump in to defend myself right away, make myself look guilty I assume. Then he voted someone else.

Ok a tactic I can dig.

But then last night pushes Kylo and them Val cause he defends Kylo and makes off its wolves protecting each other, yet Kylo is then found to be innocent.

Nah Andy and one of the Kylo votes saw a chance to get one of them and future mark the other.

I'm going Andy unless someone comes up with something solid.

Final push form him as i dont post to hang myself, i make the wolves do all the work
    You call out people as wolves hoping they will defend themselves and then paint them as guilty for responding.

Yet when you are under the spotlight you decide to stop posting so "your posts can't be twisted" but played the twisting tactic to others.

He does protest too much I think. Smacks of a wolf trying to buy an extra day or two to help his pack.

Wasnt happy i made it through lynching, tries to get me in the run late last night again for today, before seer came out with info

I see Andy escaped by the skin of his teeth.

I'd don't care if I don't make it call me the village blood hound I can smell the wolf **** off Andy

He has enjoyed protection from day one simply because he played before and lads think that's a good reason to keep him.

This will either lead with a wolf win with Andy or he'll be the final one to be lynched I'm telling you now.

Like turkeys voting for Christmas all on a flimsy "he's played before he's important to give advice"

No one should be above suspicion

Tries to draw out the seer, he know it is against the rules to pm if he read the OP
    If a person knows another person is not a wolf are they allowed to PM other villagers or is that against the rules jay

Hombre never went after a villager they way he went after me - it was almost wolf like?

6.Suffering Golfer
    Evidence for wolf

gets in with el hombre on getting me lynched while still protecting himself if it doesnt work
    Interesting re the list of posts. Andy wants to focus on the sleeper (inactive?) wolves, which by coincidence excludes him and three or four other posters.

He may also claim not to be leader, but a lot of other posters posts indicate that they see him as good guy and he has a lot of influence.

Of he is a wolf then we are totally messed up and he is playing a brilliant game.

I just ask people not to be too trusting, and make sure they are not being misled.

I suspect everyone!!!

Tries to be the voice for daz
    What the case against Dazzler anyway? Why are people nominating him?

Also was named by fake seer with el hombre before fake seer was slaughtered

7. The Valeyard

looked through alot of posts and im not sure on vale at all, i cant find a pattern to his posts, he changes opinions that look wolfy but then has said stuff that is helpful - he did publicly say he was going to vote for me and he did vote for me but im not sure either way on the vale

So thats my round up - im sure to have missed stuff so help me fill any gaps

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Is the first 4 an order from most likely villager to least likely?

Vale turned very aggressively on Mahamageehad which is why I'm suspicious of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

I am the priest.

• Advertisement

as i poster eatlier 3 or 4 of those suspects who voted for you are wolves
    digi
    golfer
    the vale
    daz

so 2 or three of
    hombre
    the golfer
    the vale are wolves

without a priest we cant tell but i think it goes like tgis
    we kill golfer
    they kill gee head
    we kill hombre
    they kill me
    we kill vale
    they kill andy

if this is going well then there is only one wolf left and 7 villagers
    there will be a voting pattern to see by then

I am the priest.
    was daz a wolf

Tigger wrote: »
    was daz a wolf

Yes he was.

Andy you said you believe the priest to be a wolf. How does that work? The priest can train someone who takes on the same role and that person could be a wolf. Is that what you mean?

Yes he was.

boll0x

why did sulli think she trained a wolf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I think hombre also has a voting patter of viting against sullivlo when she more or less told ud all see was the priest and against andy when he was basically running against daz

Theres also that missed vote even though he shortly after came back into the game

Yes he was.

So let's have a look at who didn't vote for him.

Andy you said you believe the priest to be a wolf. How does that work? The priest can train someone who takes on the same role and that person could be a wolf. Is that what you mean?

yeah if you train a wolf to be the priest then he gets the wolf powers
    if golfer is a wolf he can lie if it suits his agenda

boll0x

why did sulli think she trained a wolf?

I am not privy to sulli thoughts. Maybe it bacuse I didn't vote the same way as her.

Sulli, bless her soul, was not giving me much guidance.

I am the priest.

Did one thank just disappear from this?

yeah if you train a wolf to be the priest then he gets the wolf powers
    if golfer is a wolf he can lie if it suits his agenda

But only a priest can train another right? So if golfer is a wolf who has been trained as a priest then who trained him?

Did one thank just disappear from this?

Edit my bad. Mixing pages

But only a priest can train another right? So if golfer is a wolf who has been trained as a priest then who trained him?

Sullivlo trained golfer

sulli

Sullivlo, who wouldnt know for sure

• Advertisement

Hombre vs persepoly with seer check on golfer?

Lynch hombre, seer look into golfer

simples

Ok Sulli was the seer and she trained golfer. Am I a bit thick? I thought it was a priest who did the training. Unless I've had this arseways and the seer and priest are the same?

Jaysus.

Sullivlo was the priest, mahamageehad is the seer.

What's the race tonight then, I've already voted Golfer.

Maham will you be told if he's a wolf and the priest, or just one or the other?

Ok Sulli was the seer and she trained golfer. Am I a bit thick? I thought it was a priest who did the training. Unless I've had this arseways and the seer and priest are the same?

Jaysus.

sulli was the priest and could on train 1 priest - sulli trained golfer - so golfer says anyway - the newly trained priest cant train anyone

the seer is mahamgeehead- the seer cant train anyone

Hombre vs persepoly with seer check on golfer?

If I must be put forward as sacrifice for the good of the village then so be it but I wonder how things would look if you believed I was definitely a villager?

Hombre vs Golfer?

Jaysus.
    persepoly for village mayor

andy125 wrote: »
    sulli was the priest and could on train 1 priest - sulli trained golfer - so golfer says anyway - the newly trained priest cant train anyone

the seer is mahamgeehead- the seer cant train anyone

I'm an eejit. Get ya now.

she will be told of all his roles

change your vote to hombre

seer cant look into golfer until after 10pm lynching

• Advertisement

its a whip system
    golfer must die

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement