Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

A Marjane Sartrapi film :)

Modkilled for being a hipster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

The geehad is a play on Jihad right?

Yup, start is a play on a certain prophet.

Jayop, I think I misunderstood you earlier, I though you mean the vote would be at 9 unless someone complained. Hence I thought voting would be done by now.

Yup, start is a play on a certain prophet.

Jayop, I think I misunderstood you earlier, I though you mean the vote would be at 9 unless someone complained. Hence I thought voting would be done by now.

I wanted to get feedback and I didn't really get much apart from one or two posts so I said I'd better leave it as was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

A Marjane Sartrapi film :)

is it really good

Jayop wrote: »
    I wanted to get feedback and I didn't really get much apart from one or two posts so I said I'd better leave it as was.

probably cos you called us plebs :P

• Advertisement

is she being replaced

You take that back!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Tigger wrote: »
    is she being replaced

Thats the thing with Hipsters, for every one you kill, another two take it place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok, lets assume we have golfer swing tonight.

Next question id like to put out there. Valeyard. Very wide range of behaviours from him across the game. Now hes insisting today that he be seer checked. Question is why. If hes a wolf, hes signing his death warrant. If hes not well likely lynch him as part of any strategy without the mod check as a necessary route to victory. That would let us use the final mod check potentially more effectively. Lets assume hes a wolf for a second.vWhat would a wolf not want us to use that check for?

probably cos you called us plebs :P

was I wrong? :D

• Advertisement

is she being replaced
    You take that back!!!!!

I'll give her a second chance, but if I hear one mention of a Bike with a basket at the front or a vintage dress she's a goner! ;)

tritium wrote: »

Next question id like to put out there. Valeyard. Very wide range of behaviours from him across the game. Now hes insisting today that he be seer checked. Question is why. If hes a wolf, hes signing his death warrant. If hes not well likely lynch him as part of any strategy without the mod check as a necessary route to victory. That would let us use the final mod check potentially more effectively. Lets assume hes a wolf for a second.vWhat would a wolf not want us to use that check for?

nothing if we aren't checking the golfer
    i don't get it i'm now unlynchable and while i like that you guys cant shut me up i'm now shortlisted for the wolves

i'd have prefered to have streem of conciousness my way into your hearts without being seerchecked so i didn't get lynched but wasn't on the menu

ive been wracking my brains

is it really good

It is. I saw it by chance and liked it. Usually I wouldn't be a fan of animated type films or anything based on a comic, well apart from Batman :) Persepolis was the name of the film and it popped in to my head when choosing a boards name.

Andromeda was taken.

Whoops sorry! Hope you didn't stay around extra just because of people on the internet!!! :(:pac:

Tis awful quote though alright. Shall we have a village census while we're waiting, I'm curious!

It is. I saw it by chance and liked it. Usually I wouldn't be a fan of animated type films or anything based on a comic, well apart from Batman :) Persepolis was the name of the film and it popped in to my head when choosing a boards name.

Andromeda was taken.

I shall add that to my watch list!

was I wrong? :D
    i could call every man i meet a wank3r but that dosn't mean he will like it

I shall add that to my watch list!

ad it to your reading list its forgien you read it :D

Whoops sorry! Hope you didn't stay around extra just because of people on the internet!!! :(:pac:

Tis awful quote though alright. Shall we have a village census while we're waiting, I'm curious!
    my awful quote is

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Dr. Seuss

there are 25 people watching right now
    some are just shy

my awful quote is

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Dr. Seuss

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no-one alive more you-er than you!

I win.

• Advertisement

I agree with you on this, Vale has been super odd. Then again, if I hadn't known Tig or Andy were villagers, they would have been top of my lynch list. It's tough to tell from someones posting style!

I don't think we can waste a check at this stage. I mean we either find a wolf, or we find a new villager to trust, it's win win. DS or Vale would have been my guess, I'm not sure which but I bet one is. I think my damning one we're practically clearing the other.

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no-one alive more you-er than you!

I win.

you are one of those glass half full people i've heard about aren't you

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish...
    Am I doing this right?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

All the villagers are on the grog with all this bull**** talk.

Let's lynch the golfer and get it done.

I agree with you on this, Vale has been super odd. Then again, if I hadn't known Tig or Andy were villagers, they would have been top of my lynch list. It's tough to tell from someones posting style!

I don't think we can waste a check at this stage. I mean we either find a wolf, or we find a new villager to trust, it's win win. DS or Vale would have been my guess, I'm not sure which but I bet one is. I think my damning one we're practically clearing the other.
    i copied you ever step of the way
    i shouted your thoughts from the rooftops
    and you would have thought i was a wolf
    i told you i knew you
    i even shut up when you told me shut up

you are soo a she its crazy i got confused

crosstownk wrote: »
    All the villagers are on the grog with all this bull**** talk.

Let's lynch the golfer and get it done.

i know you don't drink, this i know, but i'm gonna get yu drunk today ; cos its friday and we aint got **** to do

i copied you ever step of the way
    i shouted your thoughts from the rooftops
    and you would have thought i was a wolf
    i told you i knew you
    i even shut up when you told me shut up

you are soo a she its crazy i got confused

Thanks... I think? Lol, I'm clearly not the only one on the beer! :D

Hello to all the creepers out there! Great to see some of the visit ghosts visiting, Uriel, Flea, Mick and more. When I am a ghost I shall also come and visit!

you are one of those glass half full people i've heard about aren't you

Arrah I have my moments. Too long in the tooth to be peddling misery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

No, hombre and golfer are gonners anyway, vale next up after that as things fall right now. Whos left? Is it just playing or is there a strategy.

A quick work through. Lets consider for a second that daz wasnt a wolf and theyre still at +4. Bigger vote numbers and a sleeper. Golfer goes tonight- right call, if hes the trainee then hes a wolf with the way hes played. Hombre goes after-again hard to disagree. Vale would be next in any strategy (exact order tbd). If weve one left then where are we? Wouldnt expect vale to be pushing this hard to be checked unless it not a black and white as we think here.

• Advertisement

No, hombre and golfer are gonners anyway, vale next up after that as things fall right now. Whos left? Is it just playing or is there a strategy.

A quick work through. Lets consider for a second that daz wasnt a wolf and theyre still at +4. Bigger vote numbers and a sleeper. Golfer goes tonight- right call, if hes the trainee then hes a wolf with the way hes played. Hombre goes after-again hard to disagree. Vale would be next in any strategy (exact order tbd). If weve one left then where are we? Wouldnt expect vale to be pushing this hard to be checked unless it not a black and white as we think here.

hope for the best, plan for the worst

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement