Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

Valeyard also voted for golfer I see. Hmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hombre voted for valeyard. So golfer is the wolf and so is Hombre which is why he didn't vote for his own. Or Vale is a wolf and Hombre felt more strongly about that than he did about golfer.

look again Mayor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

crosstownk wrote: »
    Ok. It looks like the wolves sacrificed golfer. Vale voted differently. I reckon the seer should check him out.

?

Just my view, i think thats a waste. Put him on the noose after hombre, assume it will leave one wolf and use the seer turn to find them. One from me digi pooch and pers. I find myself leaning towards pooch or pers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Valeyard also voted for golfer I see. Hmm.

Means nothing, anyone not voted for golfer was playing mind games and only one did that

Tigger wrote: »
    look again Mayor

Yep I see.

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    Means nothing, anyone not voted for golfer was playing mind games and only one did that

everyone voted fo0r golfer

except golfer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

except golfer

Even golfer voted for golfer

except golfer

Golfer voted for himself

except golfer

jasus
    even golfer voted for golfer

hombre next for the chop

check poochey

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

except golfer

Golfer also voted for golfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Doesn't do to be gone from here for a while, I was really wondering what the hell happened that we lynched Tigger!

So Have suspected Hombre is a wolf, he has probably sacrificed himself knowing he would be next anyway. did he vote for Valeyard to make us waste our seer check?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

except golfer

No golfer, voted for golfer????

Golfer voted for himself

to confuse us cos ui said people should vote for themselves

No golfer, voted for golfer????

i know i corrected

it was a bit hard to understand

11-1 on 12 i made an a assumption

to confuse us cos ui said people should vote for themselves

No I didn't.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Doesn't do to be gone from here for a while, I was really wondering what the hell happened that we lynched Tigger!

So Have suspected Hombre is a wolf, he has probably sacrificed himself knowing he would be next anyway. did he vote for Valeyard to make us waste our seer check?
    seer check poochie
    then game over

No I didn't.

no i said
    u and i are next to each other
    i'm like 6'10" its hard to hit one button at a time

no i said
    u and i are next to each other
    i'm like 6'10" its hard to hit one button at a time

You should be in the Guinness book of records for tallest Irish man :p

You should be in the Guinness book of records for tallest Irish man :p

he's like 7'4

im half a foot shorter than him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm one of the few villagers remaining. Going tonhave to check on couple of others, see about tomorrow's vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Wear big shoes

Wear big shoes

you know what they say about men with big shoes

they're clowns

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm one of the few villagers remaining. Going tonhave to check on couple of others, see about tomorrow's vote.

How and what are you going to check?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Jayop wrote: »
    END OF TURN 4 - START OF TURN 5

TIGGER WAS LYNCHED

You know, for a second you nearly gave me a heart attack. I hope that weighs on your conscious.

Folks I'm heading to bed shortly and we have no real indication of who to check.
    I would have said Solitude or Vale, I think one of them is guilty. I think Hombre is a goner tomorrow anyways. I did laugh at golfer voting for golfer though, seriously wtf??

Tig is calling on me to check poochie. I thought she was clean tbh but still happy to do it. Is there any objections to that? Speak now or forever hold your peace!!! (Well, not necessairly now, I'll do my seer turn and post results in the morn probo)

he's like 7'4

im half a foot shorter than him

Jaysus I'm like 5'4. Short little village woman.

You know, for a second you nearly gave me a heart attack. I hope that weighs on your conscious.

Folks I'm heading to bed shortly and we have no real indication of who to check.
    I would have said Solitude or Vale, I think one of them is guilty. I think Hombre is a goner tomorrow anyways. I did laugh at golfer voting for golfer though, seriously wtf??

Tig is calling on me to check poochie. I thought she was clean tbh but still happy to do it. Is there any objections to that? Speak now or forever hold your peace!!! (Well, not necessairly now, I'll do my seer turn and post results in the morn probo)

Yeah that trigger fellow know what's up
    You should listen to him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I don't know if this is helping or not but please don't waste a vote. I am a normal villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

I would say check solituide or vale, if people open their eyes they will see poochie is a villager

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is helping or not but please don't waste a vote. I am a normal villager.

yeah ye know

i'm trying to build a group that will be solid after id dead
    cos i'm dead
    nothing we can fdo about it
    weven the gm thinks its fully hopw dead i asm

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    I would say check solituide or vale, if people open their eyes they will see poochie is a villager
    yeah but the clever people are gonna die

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement