Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

We will know after the kill has been told if you are telling the truth or not. Geehead will either be a dead seer or a live wolf.

I'll 100% be a dead seer. I like to think the wolves argued about keeping me alive, it would maybe spare Vale. i think my ability to out another wolf is too dangerous though.

Vale swings tonight.
    Hombre swings tomorrow.
    Hopefully Jayop comes in then and says game over.

If not DS, PP, poochie and even tritium will be under suspicion as the last wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Vale swings tonight.
    Hombre swings tomorrow.
    Hopefully Jayop comes in then and says game over.

If not DS, PP, poochie and even tritium will be under suspicion as the last wolf.

Farewell our angel of seering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

TURN 6 MORNING

Mahamageehad was found ripped to pieces in the village square, propped up like a hideous scarecrow, her eyes missing. A personal message from her killers carved into her body. "How can that which has no eyes see?"

The group gathered to inspect the horrible corpse, suddenly everyone notices that The Valeyard and El Hombre are nowhere to seen. Upon learning their identities were discovered by the village they fled immediately after killing mahamageehad.

On the way out of camp El Hombre stopped at Andy's tent, opened the zip a little and peed in the flap. "This is for Daz and golfer, you monster's" he cried

The Valeyard tripped as they walked through the woods and cut his knee. It was all quite pathetic.

THE WOLVES HAVE SURRENDERED, VILLAGE WINS.

Thread is now open for everyone.

Here's the dead room and wolves den.

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/NxwuepRSdGjtR

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/a5kEnKRTGCD5e

Any mod reading, please change the thread title to say everyone is welcome to post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Thanks Jayop, all.
    It's been emotional.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Cheers for running the game Jayop, I had good fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well that was a fun read.
    Everyone pointing the fingers at each other on day two was a highlight for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Yay! We won!! Well played Mahamageehad !

And of course well played Ficheall, I think that was our turning point!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Awesome game, thanks jayop, would love to play again sometime.

Thanks to all my fellow villagers and to the wolves (boo, hiss) . its been epic, i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did

Im now off to walk the earth in a quest to hunt down the Valeyard and El Hombre and make them pay for what they did to my village.

Im coming you monsters.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Great game, jayop. Fair play for organising it.

I'd be well up for another one :D

Thanks jayop, well done everyone

Guys was it necessary to piss in my tent!

Great game all! Looking forward to playing again some time, I learned loads from that!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

andy125 wrote: »
    Guys was it necessary to piss in my tent!
    Someone took a snap of El Hombre during his act of defiance.

image013.jpg~c200

Great game all! Looking forward to playing again some time, I learned loads from that!
    I think if your play improved any more you'd be unbeatable.

Cheers Jay that was good craic... The dead thread really keeps the interest in the game throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Same here. I will be happy to mod the next one if Jay fancies playing instead of modding. Will give it a week or so. What ye think? Obv depends on Jay preference as it is his game.

Same here. I will be happy to mod the next one if Jay fancies playing instead of modding. Will give it a week or so. What ye think? Obv depends on Jay preference as it is his game.

Nah it ain't my game man. Everyone that plays has ownership of it.

Yeah I'd love to play a game. I know Andy wants to mod one in October so the next one is available. Maybe leave it a week or two.

I think we need to set up a dedicated outside forum for the evil teams and dead rooms. I'll look into it.

Ficheall wrote: »
    I think if your play improved any more you'd be unbeatable.

I've yet to read through the wolf thread but I reckon your sacrifice saved the game actually. :)

• Advertisement

SG - looking forward to following the next one already!
    I don't think I'll play though - I think Tig and a couple of others have almost given me an ulcer.

Jayop wrote: »
    Nah it ain't my game man. Everyone that plays has ownership of it.

Yeah I'd love to play a game. I know Andy wants to mod one in October so the next one is available. Maybe leave it a week or two.

I think we need to set up a dedicated outside forum for the evil teams and dead rooms. I'll look into it.

Yeah, that will work great actually as have plenty of spare time in a week or two. Might shoot you a PM in a week to discuss some aspect of game.

Will stick up a sign up sheet in a week or two on After Hours.

Can people thank this post if they have an interest playing? Be nice to know how much interest there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Cheap ass way to get thanks :pac:

It would be nice if some of those who followed this game got to play. Try to have a nice few alternates because as you seen I had to replace a fee players.

Whatever help u need just ask. It's actually no harm to have a pair of game mods too so you can share responsibility. U work late and was having to set my alarm an hour early to get up out of bed for the slaughter. Only slept in once which was good.

Yeah, that will work great actually as have plenty of spare time in a week or two. Might shoot you a PM in a week to discuss some aspect of game.

Will stick up a sign up sheet in a week or two on After Hours.

Can people thank this post if they have an interest playing? Be nice to know how much interest there is.

edited posted- mod kill him

sign me up for next one

Jayop wrote: »
    It would be nice if some of those who followed this game got to play. Try to have a nice few alternates because as you seen I had to replace a fee players.

Whatever help u need just ask. It's actually no harm to have a pair of game mods too so you can share responsibility. U work late and was having to set my alarm an hour early to get up out of bed for the slaughter. Only slept in once which was good.

I think the drop outs were due to people not playing the game before and had no idea of what the game entitled, but yeah, definately need a reserve or two, but shouldn't be afraid to use the mod kill button.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,874 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Followed this, very enjoyable. Would be interested in playing if there is space.

Anyone else having problems trusting SG's posts now? What's he trying to achieve with us thanking his post :D

Thanks all, was my first time playing anything like this, sorry I was a bit slow on the uptake, I think the finger pointing made me paranoid :o

The first few games you play are the most fun I think. I tend to get too wrapped up in a game now when I play. Will try to relax now for the next game.

• Advertisement

By the way jay, I don't know if you prefer to have this discuss this here or on the outside thread, but how did people think the format worked?

Personally I liked it and thought it was good format, but might tweek one or two of the rules/roles to mix it up a little, so like to see some suggestions. I have an idea or two, but I like to see what people think of the play.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement