Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

It'd be fierce unlucky if he was one of the special roles. Hopefully just a regular villager. It's too early for the wolves to really be strategic! The wolves don't know who the roles are among the villagers so it may have been personal but I think it's just because his username made him a good choice!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Maybe KERSPLAT was devoured because he is a (boards) mod and the wolfies feared he could intercept PMs...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Well someone is using number of posts as a way of identifying wolves... I know I'm not a wolf so can see right through mahamageehad's finger pointing!
    The lady doth protest too much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

One more question! Assuming I make it through the lynching, but still get murdered tonight. Do I get a PM telling me I'm dead at 10pm so I stop posting, or do I post away regardless until 9:55am and then learn I've been dead for hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

One more question! Assuming I make it through the lynching, but still get murdered tonight. Do I get a PM telling me I'm dead at 10pm so I stop posting, or do I post away regardless until 9:55am and then learn I've been dead for hours?

CLARIFICATION. PEOPLE ARE FREE TO POST UNTIL THE LYNCH AND SLAUGHTER ARE ANNOUNCED. YOU ARE NOT DEAD UNTIL THE POST IS MADE IN THE GAME THREAD BY ME ANNOUNCING IT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Jayop wrote: »
    CLARIFICATION. PEOPLE ARE FREE TO POST UNTIL THE LYNCH AND SLAUGHTER ARE ANNOUNCED. YOU ARE NOT DEAD UNTIL THE POST IS MADE IN THE GAME THREAD BY ME ANNOUNCING IT.
    So... if we kill Jayop we can all live happily ever after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

dobman88 wrote: »
    Wow. Twice. Quite the seasoned veteran we have here

I have experience of playing before which was the question??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Greetings fellow AHers.

How things on this fine day?

I've cracked it.....i know who's who , its all down to anagrams , just 1 more wolf to find....

boneyarsebogman - maybe bang sooner

This is now my motto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

tritium wrote: »
    Most likely he was slaughtered because he was one of the more experienced amongst us, a way to throw the rest of us into fear.

No other benefit to their first kill id guess

Would be nice if the witness picked him as his first player but highly unlikely

• Advertisement

What if. What if. What if. What if. What if I'm the only normal villager and everyone else is a werewolf and this is just a ploy to lull me into a false sense of security?

Yea. I'm on to you all.

Trust no-one.

Greetings fellow AHers.

"Fellow AHers" is it?? not "Fellow VILLAGERS?" ... hmmm you slipped up there... wolfie mcwolfie...

Is it me or has Poochie gone quiet since we outed them as being a wolf..?

Uriel. wrote: »
    "Fellow AHers" is it?? not "Fellow VILLAGERS?" ... hmmm you slipped up there... wolfie mcwolfie...

Eh... You don't know the name of our villiage do you?

Tell us more about yourself stranger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

RULE CLARIFICATION. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE IN THE LYNCH VOTE, THE PERSON WITH WHO HAD THE LAST VOTE CAST ON THEM WILL BE LYNCHED

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Well spotted, but I am just toiling in my field to earn a living. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Don't warewolves sleep in the daytime?

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Well spotted, but I am just toiling in my field to earn a living. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Hmmm.

This is something a wolf might say.

I assume, given that I don't speak wolfish. *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Greetings fellow AHers.

Uriel. wrote: »

And how can it be describes as a fine day, KERSPLAT is no more .

I don't think his is suffering at all , definitely wolfie mcwolfie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Apologies for only posting now.

Are we allowed to discuss whom we should all vote for? Maybe we should pick a target together, and see who votes for whom.

• Advertisement

Who are you going to go for, Kylo Ren? If that is your real name.

I have decided who I shall lynch, but can be persuaded to change my mind in order to protect the village.

I have arrived.

This is just to reaffirm my interest. It will be a few hours before I can take part.

I have arrived.

This is just to reaffirm my interest. It will be a few hours before I can take part.
    Busy killing KERSPLAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

sullivlo wrote: »
    Who are you going to go for, Kylo Ren? If that is your real name.

I have decided who I shall lynch, but can be persuaded to change my mind in order to protect the village.

I've only started reading the thread! I might go with the posters hypothesis of going with one of the top posters.

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    I've only started reading the thread! I might go with the posters hypothesis of going with one of the top posters.

Uriel, so.

Uriel, so.

:(

And how can it be describes as a fine day, KERSPLAT is no more .

I don't think his is suffering at all , definitely wolfie mcwolfie

Interesting, you and the other guy using same terminology. Do wolves hunt in packs?

By the way have you seen my golf clubs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Fleawuss, was the 9th person to sign up for this game. Not a sound out of him hmmmm....could be out looking for humans to eat.!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ben out all day and just back in. Poochie looks a bit hairy but time will tell. This game is very different from any i have played before so trying to adjust to new rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Interesting, you and the other guy using same terminology. Do wolves hunt in packs?

By the way have you seen my golf clubs?

i should hope it was the same terminology , i quoted him.....

I'm keeping you clubs safe, i've hidded them at the bottom of the well ( don't tell anybody). I did take the drive out of the bag to smash but I've kept the driver handy to smash hairy wolfie Poochie over the head when he attacks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement