Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

If you had posted each persons name separately, you'd have reached your post count by now!

That would be way too painful!

By the way I am closing the sign in sheet at 9pm on saturay, so I can finalize roles etc..

Teaser alert!

Was thinking of having this role as looks pretty cool, but decided against it, however hope to see this in a future game.

—''Alien''
    The Alien role is assigned in the beginning of the game. The Alien plays for themselves. If the Alien is targeted during the night phase, they do not die; however, during the alien's night phase, the narrator indicates that they have been activated. After the alien has been activated, they have to get people to vote them out during the following day. If they succeed, they explode and win the game. If they fail, they deactivate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I've almost 10,000. You can have half of mine.
    :p

You'll never beat Tigger to 10K with that attitude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

quickbeam wrote: »
    You'll never beat Tigger to 10K with that attitude!

No

she

• Advertisement

won't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Teaser alert!

Was thinking of having this role as looks pretty cool, but decided against it, however hope to see this in a future game.

—''Alien''
    The Alien role is assigned in the beginning of the game. The Alien plays for themselves. If the Alien is targeted during the night phase, they do not die; however, during the alien's night phase, the narrator indicates that they have been activated. After the alien has been activated, they have to get people to vote them out during the following day. If they succeed, they explode and win the game. If they fail, they deactivate.

lol, yeah that's a decent role. Would make the lynch very interesting.

I played a game before with a role, can't remember it's name, but basically it was like a one man evil team playing for himself. One kill every night same as the wolves but playing as a sole player. Pretty much impossible for them to win the game but a great fun role to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

List so far.. 22 signed up

Tritium
    crosstownk
    andy125
    y0ssar1an22
    Jayop
    crowseye
    Persepoly
    Mollyb60
    The_Valeyard
    quickbeam
    Uriel.
    Maximus Alexander
    Tigger
    D0NNELLY
    MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    charolais0153
    Barney92
    The_Dazzler,
    El Hombre
    Sullivio
    Shatterproof

For dead thread:
    Digital Solitude
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Poochie
    Mahamaghahh (dude, you need to change your name!)

Room for more if people are interested.

Dude, get her gender right lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Teaser alert!

—''Alien''

sounds interesting... is there some measure as to how they've gotten "people to vote them out during the following day" or is it just a case of them winning if they are lynched the next day. say the alien is activated and they don't participate much in on forum discussion and they happen to be targetted as a wolf and get lynched - is that a game winning scenario, or do they need to show that they actively brought about the vote towards them?

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    sounds interesting... is there some measure as to how they've gotten "people to vote them out during the following day" or is it just a case of them winning if they are lynched the next day. say the alien is activated and they don't participate much in on forum discussion and they happen to be targetted as a wolf and get lynched - is that a game winning scenario, or do they need to show that they actively brought about the vote towards them?

I'd say either or. It wouldn't be that easy though because everyone will be aware that they are trying to get themselves lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Since the first game, my predictive text suggests Mahamageehad!!

Teaser alert!

—''Alien''

what happenes if the witness flollows the alien and the wolves pick him

Tigger wrote: »
    what happenes if the witness flollows the alien and the wolves pick him

Witness sees the wolf killing the alien. Alien dies, wolf is identified, witness becomes villager.

i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Should have named the account WerewolfGW and called yourself the Grand Wizard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Jayop wrote: »
    Witness sees the wolf killing the alien. Alien dies, wolf is identified, witness becomes villager.

i think.

Is there somewhere to read up on a dummies guide to the rules/expectations on a player?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Is there somewhere to read up on a dummies guide to the rules/expectations on a player?

No its all made up as we go along :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

D0NNELLY wrote: »

See this thread for how to be a poor player (Me, Persepoly, Uriel, we were the top wolf suspects I think), how to be a good player (mahamageehad), how to deal with being shafted (Kylo Ren), and how to be a total header (tigger, and Valeyard when he was outed)

See this thread for how to be a poor player (Me, Persepoly, Uriel, we were the top wolf suspects I think), how to be a good player (mahamageehad), how to deal with being shafted (Kylo Ren), and how to be a total header (tigger, and Valeyard when he was outed)

56888640.jpg

Jayop wrote: »

i think.

so being seen by tht newss kills the alien
    thats quantun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Am I the only one that read the alien description and immediately thought of this lad? :pac:

070516_01.jpg

Please please please rename the role to "The Predator" if it's going to be included :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

El Hombre wrote: »
    Am I the only one that read the alien description and immediately thought of this lad? :pac:

070516_01.jpg

Please please please rename the role to "The Predator" if it's going to be included :p

Actually I'm the opposite, I was thinking Of The Xenomorph!

a_main.jpg

SG's the alien lynch him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Looking forward to the new game tomorrow!!! :)

No
    she
    won't

It is me looking for the post counts :p

Not long now until we close sign up and allocate roles to you crazy people.

I don't think the game has been advertised elsewhere has it?

Not long now until we close sign up and allocate roles to you crazy people.

I don't think the game has been advertised elsewhere has it?

COME ON YOU CAN DO IT...

GIVE ME 12 MORE POSTS

COME ON YOU CAN DO IT...

GIVE ME 12 MORE POSTS

I

Can't

• Advertisement

Think

This discussion has been closed.