Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    Apologies for only posting now.

Are we allowed to discuss whom we should all vote for? Maybe we should pick a target together, and see who votes for whom.

Good strategy. I think we should all target Kylo Ren.

Who's totting up the post count ?

I bet its like big brother where the wolves are the quiet ones for the first few rounds so nobody notices them and then bang , wallop its too late.

Who has no potsts ????? Hang him high.

you may have guessed ,I haven't made up my mind yet and I am open to bribes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

sullivlo wrote: »
    Who are you going to go for, Kylo Ren? If that is your real name.

I have decided who I shall lynch, but can be persuaded to change my mind in order to protect the village.

I agree lets get some order to this village and not let fear divide us!

we could also vote on who the seer should ask about each round and if they find a wolf to come forward as soon as possible or the seer could do his own random selection

the priest should lay low but active until the seer has seen a wolf and the village has lynched said wolf in case a wolf pretends to be a seer depending how far into the game we get eg if a priest learns the identity of a wolf that has been killed this would be valuable information to the villagers which you would need to come forward with before you die

the witness should do his own thing unless there is a obvious villager killing on the cards, such as a priest or seer coming forward. But come forward as soon as a wolf is witnessed

Remember guys the truth will set you free

Im getting all this out there now in case its me getting lynched today

Shatterproof is open to bribes. That to me is sneaky kind of behavior. The type of behavior from a devious wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

i should hope it was the same terminology , i quoted him.....

I'm keeping you clubs safe, i've hidded them at the bottom of the well ( don't tell anybody). I did take the drive out of the bag to smash but I've kept the driver handy to smash hairy wolfie Poochie over the head when he attacks.

Why the hell would you want to do that!!! Those were my special clubs made from silver.

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    Apologies for only posting now.

Are we allowed to discuss whom we should all vote for? Maybe we should pick a target together, and see who votes for whom.

this was the post i was supposed to quote in my last post above, damn no edit rule

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭dobman88

Ok. Everyone should be saying who they will be voting for and why.

If you decide to change your vote before 10pm that's fine, just state that on thread.

This way, we as a village have vital info on thread. So if you say I'm voting for xxx and we see that you actually voted for yyy that may arouse suspicion and we can try and look for patterns.

This tactic will help the village and the wolves will hate it so the only reason you will say this is a silly idea is if you're a wolf. Easy game.

I'm voting for shatterproof because he still sounds wolfy even after I called him out earlier.

dobman88 wrote: »

This tactic will help the village and the wolves will hate it so the only reason you will say this is a silly idea is if you're a wolf. Easy game.

Why would you say this bit and not wait to see if someone did come out saying they hate it and we might have caught a wolf..

Only reason your trying to look helpfull but warning your buddies I'll be voting dobmann88 tonight he has accused about 6 people too atr this stage very wolfy

Ok. Everyone should be saying who they will be voting for and why.

If you decide to change your vote before 10pm that's fine, just state that on thread.

This way, we as a village have vital info on thread. So if you say I'm voting for xxx and we see that you actually voted for yyy that may arouse suspicion and we can try and look for patterns.

I'm voting for shatterproof because he still sounds wolfy even after I called him out earlier.

pretty much what i said already,

My vote would be El Hombre because of a total of 2 posts he hasnt given me enough info to trust or not trust him yet so i would prefer to get rid of the unknown possible wolf lurker, i do have other suspects so my vote could change before 10pm,

I think the seer should ask about mahamageehad as he was the first to strongly accuse and is using most posts as his reasoning which if works would have people post less in fear of being the next lynched which doesn't help our cause at all and plays into the wolfs paws, Also if he is a wolf i think we would have a fair idea who his wolf brothers might be and get us off to a great start

• Advertisement

Why would you say this bit and not wait to see if someone did come out saying they hate it and we might have caught a wolf..

Only reason your trying to look helpfull but warning your buddies I'll be voting dobmann88 tonight he has accused about 6 people too atr this stage very wolfy

Good point mick, his post was good but for that last part which didn't really need to be said

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭dobman88

Lol. I've accused 3. One of which was you. So you would obviously try and make me look bad. That's you and shatterproof so. 2 down already. Should have this wrapped up by the weekend.

Andy I am curious about you I must admit. You have taken a proactive stance in getting us villagers to unite together. I wonder is this a ruse to take the wolf stench off you.

Lol. I've accused 3. One of which was you. So you would obviously try and make me look bad. That's you and shatterproof so. 2 down already. Should have this wrapped up by the weekend.

Your for the noose tonight wolfy you seem a little rattled

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I have been accused of being a wolf 4 times by Mahamageehad, 3 times by Sullivlo and when Boneyarsebogman chimed in, he was thanked by Mahamageehad and Sullivlo. This smacks of wolves circling!
    Should I not make it through the night, remember my words.

I will be voting for Mahamageehad unless there is agreement on someone else for the good of the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Andy I am curious about you I must admit. You have taken a proactive stance in getting us villagers to unite together. I wonder is this a ruse to take the wolf stench off you.

I agree and think that the seer should ask about Andy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Evening all. Hard day woodcutting over.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I still have 3 or 4 possible names for my vote, for many of the reasons others have given. Theres a veey fine line between being a helpful villager and sterring everyone. Same for saying very little and hiding in the bushes. The other roles also make things more complicated

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I have been accused of being a wolf 4 times by Mahamageehad, 3 times by Sullivlo and when Boneyarsebogman chimed in, he was thanked by Mahamageehad and Sullivlo. This smacks of wolves circling!
    Should I not make it through the night, remember my words.

I will be voting for Mahamageehad unless there is agreement on someone else for the good of the village.

I merely kept the accusations as you are yet to deny it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

sullivlo wrote: »
    I merely kept the accusations as you are yet to deny it.

Aren't you supposed to be away or something?

• Advertisement

People do need to say who they have voted for it is very important, Ive mine in for Dobby I'll only change if he isnt in the running to be lynched.

Has anyone else voted yet? and if so for who

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

To defeat our enemy the werewolves we must think like them! They will try toe courage us to lynch the innocent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Fleawuss wrote: »
    Evening all. Hard day woodcutting over.

Hmmmm. So you often spend your time hiding in the woods?

Well somebody has to do it, better to try unite as soon as possible before its too late

I have made this approach as it is they only way we have a good chance of wining, as such i will have made myself a target of both wolves and easily swayed villagers so i dont see myself lasting long, but at least i have the information out there and can say i contributed to the villagers cause

do you not think we are better together working as a team?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'm down for poochie at the moment, not anything specific other than the name... But I'm mulling over changing to another poster and waiting to see over the next couple of hours ago if they give anything further away in terms of wolf scent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

andy125 wrote: »
    pretty much what i said already,

My vote would be El Hombre because of a total of 2 posts he hasnt given me enough info to trust or not trust him yet so i would prefer to get rid of the unknown possible wolf lurker, i do have other suspects so my vote could change before 10pm,

I think the seer should ask about mahamageehad as he was the first to strongly accuse and is using most posts as his reasoning which if works would have people post less in fear of being the next lynched which doesn't help our cause at all and plays into the wolfs paws, Also if he is a wolf i think we would have a fair idea who his wolf brothers might be and get us off to a great start

I think the seer asking about Andy is a good move but he's useful to have around for now.

Just to clarify, I'll not be sticking with post count in future, that was just based on the initial lack of info. It'll be all about the votes from here on out!! So don't post less!! :P I have no wolf brothers because I'm not a wolf, just a useful villager!!

I'm sticking with my earlier decision to choose Poochie! Sorry Poochie, as an early poster with a suspiciously animal name you get my vote. But I see you're voting for me too so that's fine.

Have we learned how to priest trains people yet?

When we lynch somebody, say andy for example , is it only the priest and the wolves will know his role.

As us villagers won't know if andy was a villager or wolf.

People do need to say who they have voted for it is very important, Ive mine in for Dobby I'll only change if he isnt in the running to be lynched.

Has anyone else voted yet? and if so for who

I'm in for boneyarse until convinced otherwise

Aren't you supposed to be away or something?

I said that I would be away from the 28th but the game started early.

• Advertisement

When we lynch somebody, say andy for example , is it only the priest and the wolves will know his role.

As [bold]IN[/[bold] us villagers won't know if andy was a villager or wolf.

damn no edit rule

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement