Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Can't fecking type properly on phone, must be my big fingers 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

When we lynch somebody, say andy for example , is it only the priest and the wolves will know his role.

As us villagers won't know if andy was a villager or wolf.

Wolves wont know, only the preist

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Uriel. wrote: »
    I'm down for poochie at the moment, not anything specific other than the name... But I'm mulling over changing to another poster and waiting to see over the next couple of hours ago if they give anything further away in terms of wolf scent

I've had my user name since 2007. That would be pretty epic to have infiltrated and been waiting all along for this opportunity

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I'm leaning towards voting for 'Uriel' but I'm obviously going on very little.

If we can come to some sort of consensus, I'd gladly vote for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

No, ordinary villagers won't know... Only the priest, trainee priest (if there is one) and possibly the witness (?) but I'm not sure Bout the last one... Maybe that's only for Wolf attacks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

When we lynch somebody, say andy for example , is it only the priest and the wolves will know his role.

As us villagers won't know if andy was a villager or wolf.
    Yeah, I think that's how it works. The wolves will know if it's a wolf or not but they won't know if it was the priest or seer or other special roles right? The Priest knows who the special roles are but not the wolves? The seer can ask if someone is a wolf and the witness might accidentally see a wolf based on who they're following. Maybe Andy or Jayop can chime in here?
    sullivlo wrote: »
    People do need to say who they have voted for it is very important, Ive mine in for Dobby I'll only change if he isnt in the running to be lynched.

Has anyone else voted yet? and if so for who

I'm in for boneyarse until convinced otherwise
    Ah I've known him for years, controversial at times but harmless. Wouldn't he be hairy arse not boney arse if he was a wolf?

Can't fecking type properly on phone, must be my big fingers 😀

Or wolfie paws lol

andy125 wrote: »
    Wolves wont know, only the preist

Wolves will know. They know each other.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I've had my user name since 2007. That would be pretty epic to have infiltrated and been waiting all along for this opportunity

Very true... It would be amazing coincidence 8f you are a wolf though... Or would it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Hmmmm. So you often spend your time hiding in the woods?

Very hard to hide when you are swinging an axe and making lots of noise!

• Advertisement

....oh. Yes that would indeed be a coincidence!!! :/ Although you still haven't *denied* being a wolf. If you do that maybe I'll change my vote to Uriel.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last

I haven,t seen anyone denying they are a wolf! In an earlier post you will see I said that I KNOW I'm not a wolf which means I can see right through your finger pointing!

The wolves know each other and will be making little comments that give them a laugh. They knew who they were going to kill last night: a mod! Any comments about the mod or sly digs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭dobman88

I'm off out for the evening.

I'm voting shatterproof and won't be able to change. GL village

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Fleawuss wrote: »
    Evening all. Hard day woodcutting over.

Hmmmm. So you often spend your time hiding in the woods?
    I'd be more concerned by the fact that he was thanking posts on the thread hours beforehand..

sullivlo wrote: »
    I merely kept the accusations as you are yet to deny it.
    ....oh. Yes that would indeed be a coincidence!!! :/ Although you still haven't *denied* being a wolf. If you do that maybe I'll change my vote to Uriel.

Still singing off the same hymn sheet I see, the wolves are circling!

dobman88 wrote: »
    I'm off out for the evening.

I'm voting shatterproof and won't be able to change. GL village

Look at the wolf trying to convince you to kill an honest hard working villager.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I haven,t seen anyone denying they are a wolf! In an earlier post you will see I said that I KNOW I'm not a wolf which means I can see right through your finger pointing!
    I've denied that I'm a wolf! If you're going to try and get me lynched, I'm going to keep you as my vote for now. Although the nickname evidence is pretty strong. Maybe it will be Uriel for the chop after all!

Well obviously they will no they are a wolf they have a separate chat to talk about us, what I'm saying is they won't know if the villager is a priest witness or seer

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »

Well obviously they will no they are a wolf they have a separate chat to talk about us, what I'm saying is they won't know if the villager is a priest witness or seer
    In the two games you've played before Andy did the wolves or the villagers come out on top? Trying to get a feel for the chance of survival coz, as someone said earlier in the thread, the deck feels weighted for the wolves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Sorry for taking so long to post (RL commitment)

Kersplat got an awful doing we have only his head left for the funeral :( He was the town baker too no more fresh croissant's :(

I was thinking Uriel but Andy seems to be trying a little bit too hard to be the man of the people and take a leadership role to appear untouchable, am I OK to change my vote to him Jay?

My original vote was more a random stab in the dark tbh I'd like to change it please if allowed.

Are we going to loose 2 players tonight? Dobman when we lynch him and whoever the wolves mangle

Ficheall wrote: »
    I'd be more concerned by the fact that he was thanking posts on the thread hours beforehand..

I'm a polite man. That's all.

El Hombre wrote: »
    Sorry for taking so long to post (RL commitment)

Kersplat got an awful doing we have only his head left for the funeral :( He was the town baker too no more fresh croissant's :(

I was thinking Uriel but Andy seems to be trying a little bit too hard to be the man of the people and take a leadership role to appear untouchable, am I OK to change my vote to him Jay?

My original vote was more a random stab in the dark tbh I'd like to change it please if allowed.

You can change your vote , last one counts but we have been asked to keep changes to a minimum. Jayop is a bit slow on the old computer

In the two games you've played before Andy did the wolves or the villagers come out on top? Trying to get a feel for the chance of survival coz, as someone said earlier in the thread, the deck feels weighted for the wolves!

1-1

villagers have good chance if the seer and priest play clever they are the key and the villagers worked together for the most part

Wolves won when they killed the priest in the early rounds by luck

So far we have confirmed on thread votes for.

Dobmann 2
    Uriel 3? (not sure about this)
    Shatter 1
    poochie 1

Are we going to loose 2 players tonight? Dobman when we lynch him and whoever the wolves mangle

1 tonight and 1 in the morning

Where's the village charging point, battery at 10%. Going to have to vote soon if I don't get one.

Will be the scientific eeny meeny miney method. Can have the wolves dictating who we should be voting for. Don't fall for their trickery.

• Advertisement

So far we have confirmed on thread votes for.

Dobmann 2
    Uriel 3? (not sure about this)
    Shatter 1
    poochie 1

If you're including my treat to vote for dobman or poochie or whoever else I mentioned you could be wrong!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement