Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCSI 2016/17

Options
  • 22-08-2016 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey will I be seeing anyone in RCSI this coming September ? ☺

And I am also looking for accommodation if anyone could help me with that thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

KatherineD wrote: »
    Hey will I be seeing anyone in RCSI this coming September ?

I'd say it's highly unlikely the RCSI will only have accepted your goodself for the upcoming intake.

Re accommodation. What are you looking for, house/flat share, apartment etc.

Do the RCSI admissions offer suggested landlords?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KatherineD

I'd say it's highly unlikely the RCSI will only have accepted your goodself for the upcoming intake.

Re accommodation. What are you looking for, house/flat share, apartment etc.

Do the RCSI admissions offer suggested landlords?
    Haha I hope not or that would be rather lonely 😂 do you know anyone going ?

Anything really just looking for my own room single double I dont mind really :)

They have something on their moodle but as I am not apart of moodle yet I can not access it. I am going to go up tomorrow and see can I find anything else out 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

KatherineD wrote: »
    I am going to go up tomorrow and see can I find anything else out 😊

That's no harm. But, you could always ring and ask them to email their accommodation list.

Don't know anyone going, but know plenty that have been . :D

Advertisement