Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Tri Sprint & Aquabike 11th September

Options
  • 22-08-2016 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭

Just throwing a little reminder up that the Fingal Tri Sprint Tri and Aquabike on 11th Sept is down to the last 50 places according to our Race director.

Although I am biased (club member) it is a lovely race. Starts at 8.30 am so you'll still have your Sunday to yourself. Nice 'Skerries themed' medal too for anyone into collecting the bling!

www.fingaltri.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭rooneyjm

Just throwing a little reminder up that the Fingal Tri Sprint Tri and Aquabike on 11th Sept is down to the last 50 places according to our Race director.

Although I am biased (club member) it is a lovely race. Starts at 8.30 am so you'll still have your Sunday to yourself. Nice 'Skerries themed' medal too for anyone into collecting the bling!

www.fingaltri.ie

Signed up. New course, is the swim in the harbour?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

rooneyjm wrote: »

I don't believe so. As far as I am aware it is the red island side. I may be wrong about it however. Should be a nice fast course though and a great way to end the season.

I'll be marshaling this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭The Davestator

rooneyjm wrote: »

Swim is in 'the springers' just off Red Island with T1, T2 and finish line close to the Martello Tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

2 Qs.. is the bike hilly? and will there be food after for competitors?

shansey wrote: »
    2 Qs.. is the bike hilly? and will there be food after for competitors?

The bike not hilly, following the coast road on closed roads it will be flat and fast. A lovely route.

I don't know the details with regards to food but its lining up to be a great day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Great event in Skerries today.

Thanks to all who helped organize the event.

I thoroughly enjoyed my first Tri.
    Got around in 1 hour 34.

Glad you enjoyed it! Well done on your first and hope it won't be your last.

Advertisement